Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

3 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

False Flag impending. Perfect atmosphere created. 

I was thinking something similar…

if all the police are protecting the armistice parade then it means other locations may have less security than normal….

Or…it’s too obvious. They will drum up the fear so the nation holds its breath waiting for something to happen… and then sigh a breath of relief as the day passes relatively peacefully…… only for BANG a few days or a week or two later.

suck us in….

5 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I was thinking something similar…

if all the police are protecting the armistice parade then it means other locations may have less security than normal….

Or…it’s too obvious. They will drum up the fear so the nation holds its breath waiting for something to happen… and then sigh a breath of relief as the day passes relatively peacefully…… only for BANG a few days or a week or two later.

suck us in….

TPTB will tailor it accordingly. Depends on how much intel they have gathered from our phones,tv, fridges, vacuums, alexa, doorbells, etc...

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2023 at 10:00 AM, Velma said:

Home Secretary Suella Braverman has accused the Metropolitan Police of "playing favourites" over its handling of pro-Palestinian protests.

Writing in The Times, she said right-wing protests that became aggressive were often stopped, while "pro-Palestinian mobs" were permitted.

The Met has said there are no grounds to ban a march set to take place amid remembrance commemorations on Saturday.

Mrs Braverman's article has drawn widespread criticism, described as "unhinged" by a senior Conservative figure.

The Labour shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper described it as a "dangerous attempt to undermine respect for police", she accused Braverman of trying to "rip up [the] operational independence" of the police and "inflame community tensions," while London mayor Sadiq Khan said it was "inaccurate, inflammatory & irresponsible.”

This situation makes a telling contrast with previous history when the police have agreed to being portrayed as institutionally racist, sexist and in essence playing favourites with a toxic white male culture strawman which needs to be taken down using things like equality & diversity training and 'positive discrimination' recruitment. So that's one agenda going on. 

And now after all that criticism and breast-beating about the police, we're told that undermining respect for them is unhinged? Why, because this time they're accused of discriminating against white right-wingers instead? The cracks in the facade are showing so clearly now I'm surprised more people aren't noticing. 

• Like 3

On 9/25/2023 at 2:38 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

There was another today. Four articles in four days.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2023/sep/25/marina-abramovics-shocking-rhythm-0-performance-shows-why-we-still-cannot-trust-people-in-power

Only a few months ago they were pushing Russell Brand.... Do you think she is next for chop? 

Possibly. Thomas Sheridan has done some recent videos about marina abramovic and it's opened my eyes actually. His opinion on her using celebrities for her own gain (which I condone) was quite interesting.  I must admit i am starting to find her quite fascinating. Not least because she is an occultist something I've been deeply interested in since I was 9. 

She'll be on my radar in the msm news that's for sure.

12 hours ago, Fluke said:

Possibly. Thomas Sheridan has done some recent videos about marina abramovic and it's opened my eyes actually. His opinion on her using celebrities for her own gain (which I condone) was quite interesting.  I must admit i am starting to find her quite fascinating. Not least because she is an occultist something I've been deeply interested in since I was 9. 

She'll be on my radar in the msm news that's for sure.

I became aware she was being pushed by "them" when she was allowed to do her stuff in the Serpentine Gallery in the middle of Hyde Park.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/jun/15/marina-abramovic-512-hours-review-serpentine-gallery

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2023 at 10:00 AM, Velma said:

Home Secretary Suella Braverman has accused the Metropolitan Police of "playing favourites" over its handling of pro-Palestinian protests.

Writing in The Times, she said right-wing protests that became aggressive were often stopped, while "pro-Palestinian mobs" were permitted.

The Met has said there are no grounds to ban a march set to take place amid remembrance commemorations on Saturday.

Mrs Braverman's article has drawn widespread criticism, described as "unhinged" by a senior Conservative figure.

The Labour shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper described it as a "dangerous attempt to undermine respect for police", she accused Braverman of trying to "rip up [the] operational independence" of the police and "inflame community tensions," while London mayor Sadiq Khan said it was "inaccurate, inflammatory & irresponsible.”

Former cabinet minister Nadine Dorries claimed Ms Braverman was trying to get sacked to give her a platform of martyrdom in service of the right-wing.

"The competition is on now for who is going to be the leader of the opposition," Ms Dorries told BBC Breakfast.

Ms Braverman penning the article is "unusual, it's unprecedented and it's contrary to the spirit of the ancient constitutional settlement with the police", said Sir Tom Winsor, a former Chief Inspector of Her Majesty's Constabulary.

Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesperson Alistair Carmichael accused Mrs Braverman of "running a Conservative party leadership campaign, not the Home Office".

"Instead of working with the police, she is doing everything in her power to make their already challenging jobs harder," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364745

Problem - Reaction etc:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/nov/12/suella-braverman-calls-for-further-action-against-pro-palestine-marches

We can only hope that this doesn't involve calling in the Israeli Air Force. 

As a US Admiral Thomas Moorer said, the subservience of politicians to Israel is almost unbelievable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pete675 said:

Problem - Reaction etc:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/nov/12/suella-braverman-calls-for-further-action-against-pro-palestine-marches

We can only hope that this doesn't involve calling in the Israeli Air Force. 

As a US Admiral Thomas Moorer said, the subservience of politicians to Israel is almost unbelievable. 

Suella Braverman 'sacked' from her role and replaced in the cabinet by... David Cameron!

David Cameron vows to support Rishi Sunak after surprise cabinet comeback

David Cameron has said he wants to support Prime Minister Rishi Sunak "at a hard time", after making a dramatic comeback to government in a major cabinet reshuffle.

The former prime minister has been appointed foreign secretary and accepted a peerage to take the post.

He replaced James Cleverly, who became home secretary after Mr Sunak sacked Suella Braverman.

"Accepted a peerage" is probably how these Zionists work.

Our country will be free once we can rid ourselves of its politicians who put their loyalty to the Israeli people ahead of the British people.

On 5/21/2023 at 3:59 AM, dumbcritic said:

The two back in happier times. As for the young man in the middle, Matthew McGreevy, who looks to be well groomed. 

FwlE8a7WcAA4YxZ?format=jpg&name=small

Does anyone watch TV nowadays ? Who are these weird weirdos in the pic ? Does the sheepified nerd in the middlle have his hand shoved up their arseholes that's why they're smiling so much ? Who decorated this shithole anyway, wallpaper missing, wtf: blue table with red sofa, flowery background, what a mess.

i haven't owned a TV for ages. Went to a friends house who has got a TV, no licence, which is the best way, and the guy is turning into a stupid vegetable. All he talks is shit: EG Have you seen britney's marriage is on the rocks,  like he 's announcing something important, like i should give a fuck

When i told him the vaccine is dangerous, he's fully vaxxed btw, he said: They wouldn't do that !! Not boris !! Nooooo !

• Thanks 1

Cruella Braverman is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community founded by Sangharakshita (born Dennis Philip Edward Lingwood) who confessed to having relationships with its members – some of which may have been against their will.

Lingwood encouraged his heterosexual male followers to experiment with homosexuality as a form of self development. A former member, Mark Dunlop, told the BBC last autumn he had been persuaded to engage in sexual activity with Lingwood at an FWBO retreat near Norwich in the 1970s. “I told him I hated it. He said, well, you need to keep persevering, you mustn’t give up.”

“He [Lingwood] thought that it might be a good thing for them to get over their fixed self-view, and one of the things they might try doing [to achieve this] is having sex with other men,” explained Triratna’s safeguarding officer, who goes by the single Buddhist name of Munisha.

A document produced by the order suggesting that relationships between students and teachers could be beneficial was until recently still available online. “We took it out of public circulation, not as a way of covering it up but because we agreed it was unsuitable,” Munisha explained. “In the early days, in the context of the 1970s, it was all very weird.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/19/buddhist-sexual-abuse-triratna-dennis-lingwood

• Thanks 3

Israeli military enters al-Shifa hospital in Gaza: https://www.ft.com/content/8a3e727e-32b6-4b6a-8974-b1695b88bd16

In further news, an Israeli spokesman says that a soldier in body armour carrying an automatic rifle was in great danger from a Palestinian terrorist patient of 92 who was armed with a big white stick.

In another development, Mr Keir Stammer has said that he agrees with whatever Israel does at any time. Labour members who disagree will be sacked immediately. 

• Like 1

And to think Labour thought they had the next General Election in the bag...

Labour frontbenchers quit to back Gaza ceasefire motion

Three Labour shadow ministers have quit their positions to vote for an immediate ceasefire in the Israel-Gaza war.

Afzal Khan, Paula Barker and Yasmin Qureshi were among dozens of Labour MPs thought to have backed an SNP motion to that effect.

They did so in defiance of leader Sir Keir Starmer, who instructed them to abstain.

He has instead backed "pauses" in the conflict to deliver aid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67432393

Also appears that Jess Phillips has resigned from her position too. 😁

I suppose in her defence she does have a large Muslim voter base in Yardley, so it can be argued that she is at least representing her constituents.

But it would appear that the Labour party is doomed; fractured and divided, the 'top' of the party is pro-Israel Zionists, while its core voter base is now pro-Palestine Muslims.

The Effects of Pulsed Microwaves And Extra Low Frequency Electromagnetic Waves on Human Brains? Governments Routinely “Classify Information” Pertaining to the Manipulation of the Human Nervous System

https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-governments-around-world-classify-information-about-effects-pulsed-mirowaves-extra-low-frequency-electromagnetic-waves-human-brains/5839545

In this investigation it will be shown that the spoken word of a hypnotist may also be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human brain — i. e. without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously.”  

Don't know if you guys follow crypto. But the banksters just took out CZ head of Binance( the biggest crypto exchange). Following a lot of crack downs on exchanges...

All in time for the black rock ETF and the one major exchange left standing, part owned by.....black rock..

Black rock own crypto now.......

Booo!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12785095/Get-Furious-Dubliners-drive-police-City-Centre-five-people-including-three-children-stabbed-unverified-rumours-swirl-suspect-foreign-national.html

Violent scenes are unfolding in Dublin City Centre after five people, including three children, were stabbed with unverified rumours swirling that the suspect was a foreign national.

Part and parcel I guess.

Edited by Fluke
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

How comes the Ireland we are at war comment was 23hrs ago? Is he based or was there another incident before this one? Can't stand the bloke but hopefully wake a few youngsters up.

I think there was another recent murder.

He's also talking about Irish folk protecting their property.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld