Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

On 11/5/2023 at 9:57 AM, Velma said:

Government officials have drawn up proposals to broaden the definition of extremism to include anyone who “undermines” the country’s institutions and its values.

The proposals have provoked a furious response from civil rights groups with some warning it risks “criminalising dissent”, and would significantly suppress freedom of expression.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/04/plans-to-redefine-extremism-would-include-undermining-uk-values

So I guess that makes our Government 'extremists' then by that very definition?

Because for decades both Labour and Conservatives have been doing their very best to undermine this country, its institutions, and its 'values'.

I see the word "values" bandied about so much by big 'woke' corporations that its become another one of these meaningless 'buzz words' (see also 'vibrant' and 'diverse')

It's all just a smokescreen for what they really want to achieve - a giant 'hive mind' where everyone thinks the same, and anyone who dares say otherwise is a 'heretic'.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets Epsteined in jail!

well i personally don't believe that epstein died in jail. I think they swapped him out with a lookalike corpse which is why the CCTV cameras were knocked out.

So when you say that he might get 'epsteined' to me that means that he will be secretly released and his death faked

two other suspicious examples of people who might have had to answer questions in court but were spared that process through alleged death are brittan and janner in the british parliament. The net was closing on both of them when they were said to have died. Did they really die or were they just spirited away into a form of globalist witness protection?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well i personally don't believe that epstein died in jail. I think they swapped him out with a lookalike corpse which is why the CCTV cameras were knocked out.

So when you say that he might get 'epsteined' to me that means that he will be secretly released and his death faked

two other suspicious examples of people who might have had to answer questions in court but were spared that process through alleged death are brittan and janner in the british parliament. The net was closing on both of them when they were said to have died. Did they really die or were they just spirited away into a form of globalist witness protection?

Hmm I never thought about this possibility. That's totally plausible.

• Like 1

Home Secretary Suella Braverman has accused the Metropolitan Police of "playing favourites" over its handling of pro-Palestinian protests.

Writing in The Times, she said right-wing protests that became aggressive were often stopped, while "pro-Palestinian mobs" were permitted.

The Met has said there are no grounds to ban a march set to take place amid remembrance commemorations on Saturday.

Mrs Braverman's article has drawn widespread criticism, described as "unhinged" by a senior Conservative figure.

The Labour shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper described it as a "dangerous attempt to undermine respect for police", she accused Braverman of trying to "rip up [the] operational independence" of the police and "inflame community tensions," while London mayor Sadiq Khan said it was "inaccurate, inflammatory & irresponsible.”

Former cabinet minister Nadine Dorries claimed Ms Braverman was trying to get sacked to give her a platform of martyrdom in service of the right-wing.

"The competition is on now for who is going to be the leader of the opposition," Ms Dorries told BBC Breakfast.

Ms Braverman penning the article is "unusual, it's unprecedented and it's contrary to the spirit of the ancient constitutional settlement with the police", said Sir Tom Winsor, a former Chief Inspector of Her Majesty's Constabulary.

Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesperson Alistair Carmichael accused Mrs Braverman of "running a Conservative party leadership campaign, not the Home Office".

"Instead of working with the police, she is doing everything in her power to make their already challenging jobs harder," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67364745

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Chris P said:

Interesting article. Any idea whether the attendees were warned in advance (ie when purchasing tickets and at the door)? 

If it was sprung on them without warning or after buying non-refundable tickets then I don't believe that's currently legal.

And how do you "scan for a paedophile"? If you haven't been caught ... plus, is just anyone allowed access to the sex offenders register (given some on it might just be 18 year old lads who fucked their 15 year old girlfriends and got caught)?

• Like 2

On 11/8/2023 at 3:40 PM, bamboozooka said:

if the police are in soft hats you know its all orchestrated

It must be different where you live because here in Canada when the ‘’cops’’ come out with helmets on, that means they let the dogs out (thugs) to push an agenda.

Oops, I meant Chinada… 👀

🎶 Who let the thugs out? 🎶

On 11/9/2023 at 10:00 AM, Velma said:

Home Secretary Suella Braverman has accused the Metropolitan Police of "playing favourites" over its handling of pro-Palestinian protests.

Writing in The Times, she said right-wing protests that became aggressive were often stopped, while "pro-Palestinian mobs" were permitted.

The Met has said there are no grounds to ban a march set to take place amid remembrance commemorations on Saturday.

Mrs Braverman's article has drawn widespread criticism, described as "unhinged" by a senior Conservative figure.

There's been a huge fuss made over this story, and in all honesty I would say that she's right. But of course the mainstream establishment media don't like it when people step out of line and start speaking the truth.

Anyone who remembers how the police acted at some anti-lockdown protests, in comparison to their treatment of the rent-a-mob Just Stop Oil and Xtinction Rebellion (just to name a couple of examples) will know that Braverman is right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I really don't understand how this idiot managed to incur an £11,000 roaming bill, even if it was done out of contract. I am sure that the 'bill shock' roaming stories I used to often hear about, much rarer nowadays, were for far lower amounts. Like £1,000 to £2,000. Funny how he suddenly decided to pay it all off in full himself, after the spotlight was put on him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67382388

'Health Secretary Michael Matheson agrees to pay back £11k iPad bill.' 

37 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There's been a huge fuss made over this story, and in all honesty I would say that she's right. But of course the mainstream establishment media don't like it when people step out of line and start speaking the truth.

Anyone who remembers how the police acted at some anti-lockdown protests, in comparison to their treatment of the rent-a-mob Just Stop Oil and Xtinction Rebellion (just to name a couple of examples) will know that Braverman is right.

It's just another divide and conquer tactic. We never had this much 'coverage' of remembrance last year, or the year before. It coincidences with the Zionist agenda in Palestine...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wideawake said:

It must be different where you live because here in Canada when the ‘’cops’’ come out with helmets on, that means they let the dogs out (thugs) to push an agenda.

Oops, I meant Chinada… 👀

🎶 Who let the thugs out? 🎶

soft hats = gov orchestrated. not feeling threatened

_131672356_a0ded58abce22da267af01996a5e1

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, wagdog19 said:

It's just another divide and conquer tactic. We never had this much 'coverage' of remembrance last year, or the year before. It coincidences with the Zionist agenda in Palestine...

Exactly, that's what I've been saying all along, it's all "divide and conquer", but it's not just about 'Palestine' but the Zionist 'agenda' as a whole.

These Zionists also control the 'opposition', which is why you get the likes of Britain First and Tommy Robinson's mob now worked up about Remembrance Day marches, or turning up at these Free Palestine protests waving their St George and Union flags.

There is a load of divisive shit-stirring going on, even politically.

Labour were on course to win next year's General Election, but suddenly it seemed like they were going to lose a lot of their core Muslim voter base, due to Starmer being another Zionist puppet. The media reaction to Braverman's comments is designed to get people 'thinking' that Labour is the solution, because 'Tories bad'.

But that itself is another huge distraction from the fact that the Labour party is close to imploding from within, due to the conflict between the pro-Palestine core Muslim voter base, and the pro-Israel Zionist party 'top-brass'.

There will of course be a number of Remembrance Day parades taking place in many towns and cities across the UK on Sunday, and most will pass peacefully and respectfully, as they do every year.

But it can be guaranteed that any such event in London will end up making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Don't fall into their trap!

• Like 1