Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

On 9/23/2023 at 10:29 AM, Velma said:

The Guardian had three articles in the past few days celebrating the controversial ‘performance artist’ Marina Abramović,........

 

There was another today. Four articles in four days.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2023/sep/25/marina-abramovics-shocking-rhythm-0-performance-shows-why-we-still-cannot-trust-people-in-power

 

Only a few months ago they were pushing Russell Brand.... Do you think she is next for chop? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

There was another today. Four articles in four days.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2023/sep/25/marina-abramovics-shocking-rhythm-0-performance-shows-why-we-still-cannot-trust-people-in-power

 

Only a few months ago they were pushing Russell Brand.... Do you think she is next for chop? 

From what little I have heard and see about this twisted woman, she would probably enjoy that!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

There was another today. Four articles in four days.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2023/sep/25/marina-abramovics-shocking-rhythm-0-performance-shows-why-we-still-cannot-trust-people-in-power

 

Only a few months ago they were pushing Russell Brand.... Do you think she is next for chop? 

 

She said, “When I started in the early 70s, everyone said we were crazy. ‘This is not art, it’s nothing.’”

 

They were right!

 

I think she is being promoted as a 'defender of the oppressed' and is reading the same script as 'world leaders.'

 

“How we united to defeat the insane Nazi regime, the world must unite to help Volodymyr Zelensky and the brave men and women of Ukraine,” she added. “This is everyone’s battle.”‍

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all over the news, but how did this woman die? Not one word in the news about it.
Could be a smoking gun - the government and Big Pharma are killing our sporting stars

 

Maddy Cusack: Sheffield United 'devastated' by death of long-serving 27-year-old player

 

https://news.sky.com/story/maddy-cusack-sheffield-united-devastated-by-death-of-long-serving-27-year-old-player-12966875

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Possibly not everyday life at the BBC Natural History Unit, but here you go:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12560879/British-crocodile-expert-Adam-Britton-51-pleads-guilty-raping-puppies-torturing-dogs-Australian-animal-shelter-luring-pet-owners-Gumtree.html

 

Incidentally poet Ted Hughes, for whatever reason, said way back in the 1950s that the people at the BBC made him more nauseous than any he'd ever previously encountered. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Velma said:

 

She said, “When I started in the early 70s, everyone said we were crazy. ‘This is not art, it’s nothing.’”

 

They were right!

 

I think she is being promoted as a 'defender of the oppressed' and is reading the same script as 'world leaders.'

 

“How we united to defeat the insane Nazi regime, the world must unite to help Volodymyr Zelensky and the brave men and women of Ukraine,” she added. “This is everyone’s battle.”‍

 

 

 

ma-rothschild-lucifer-painting.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

ma-rothschild-lucifer-painting.jpg

What a charming picture!

 

Marina with 'Monty Burns'.... and a painting of the Prince of Darkness right behind them.

 

'Mr Burns' says: 'Smithers - the proles are finding out too much, more lockdowns, more vaccines double quick! ' 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, northern star said:

This is all over the news, but how did this woman die? Not one word in the news about it.
Could be a smoking gun - the government and Big Pharma are killing our sporting stars

 

Maddy Cusack: Sheffield United 'devastated' by death of long-serving 27-year-old player

 

https://news.sky.com/story/maddy-cusack-sheffield-united-devastated-by-death-of-long-serving-27-year-old-player-12966875

 

 

 

Dunno....she wasn't high profile enough...Sheff weren't in the top WSL divison, and Maddy wasn't in the Lionesses squads (though did, I think, appear at junior levels). Some of the England team looked shocked about it during the minutes silence, and had to be reminded to take the knee before kick-off (not joking, Stanway had to gesture to her knee to the others when the ref blew the whsitle).

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

The Rothschild has the same pose as in the oft-posted picture of him with Boris Johnson.

 

Does he always pose like this, or is there some photoshopping at play?

it doesnt help that modern photograpy techniques put too much separation between back and fore ground imo, Rothys outline is very solid giving the appearance of having been added go another photo. To me anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Dunno....she wasn't high profile enough...Sheff weren't in the top WSL divison, and Maddy wasn't in the Lionesses squads (though did, I think, appear at junior levels). Some of the England team looked shocked about it during the minutes silence, and had to be reminded to take the knee before kick-off (not joking, Stanway had to gesture to her knee to the others when the ref blew the whsitle).

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And oh look. another BBC pervert they had no idea about
Animal and child abuser who worked with David Attenborough for years

The BBC is becoming the most barbaric, uncivilised beast system on earth

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-66920778

 

Adam Britton: British croc expert admits sexually abusing dogs

_131253095_ab.jpg.webp.5684ae951f69c219b508c97932e61f29.webp

 

A renowned British crocodile expert has admitted to 60 charges relating to bestiality and child abuse material.

An Australian court heard Adam Britton filmed himself torturing dozens of dogs until almost all died.

He would then post videos of the incidents online, where he also accessed child abuse material.

A leading zoologist who has worked on BBC and National Geographic productions, Britton will be sentenced at a later date.

At a hearing in the Northern Territory (NT) Supreme Court on Monday, prosecutors laid out the case against him.

Much of the details of Britton's crimes are too graphic to publish, and so "grotesque" the judge warned people to leave the courtroom.

Chief Justice Michael Grant said he was concerned hearing the facts of the case could cause "nervous shock", before taking the rare step of excusing security officers and junior court officials, local media reported.

Britton had a "sadistic sexual interest" in animals since at least 2014, prosecutors told the court, and along with exploiting his own pets, he had manipulated other dog owners into giving him theirs.

He would use the online marketplace platform Gumtree Australia to find people who were often reluctantly giving their pets away due to travel or work commitments, building a "rapport" with them to negotiate taking custody of the animals. If they reached out to Britton for updates on their old pets, he would tell them "false narratives" and send them old photos.

In reality, he was abusing the animals in a shipping container on his property that had been fitted out with recording equipment - which the court heard he called a "torture room" - before sharing footage of his crimes online under pseudonyms.

Such a video was eventually passed on to NT police who arrested Britton in April 2022.

Of the 42 dogs he abused in the 18 months leading up to his arrest, 39 died.

Britton has been remanded in custody since his arrest and will return to court for a sentencing hearing in December.

Born in West Yorkshire, Britton grew up in the UK before moving to Australia over 20 years ago to work with crocodiles.

With a PhD in zoology, the 51-year-old had built a global reputation for his expertise, holding an academic position at Charles Darwin University, and even hosting David Attenborough while the veteran broadcaster filmed part of the Life in Cold Blood docuseries on his property.

 

 

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2023 at 10:29 AM, Velma said:

The Guardian had three articles in the past few days celebrating the controversial ‘performance artist’ Marina Abramović, one which began;

 

“Here is Marina Abramović asking to be treated as an object, her audience provided with a hammer, a saw, chains, a whip and other frightening implements to do what they want with her.”

 

The Guardian says, “Abramović’s retrospective at the Royal Academy is relentless. Shockingly.”

 

They continue…

 

“Then there’s Abramović and her partner, Ulay, slapping each other’s faces, screaming at one another and performing a dangerous balancing act with an archer’s bow and arrow. In other circumstances, the extreme games these two accomplices once played might have led to the courts, at the very least.”

 

“Elsewhere we see her knitting, smoking, holding a candle and walking with infinite slowness, carrying a bowl of milk. Here she is lying naked under a skeleton in a kind of video sarcophagus, on top of which a naked live performer repeats the pose.”

 

1458.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none

 

 

“Now she’s playing with knives, self-harming, cutting a five-pointed star on her stomach with razor blades. She has burned herself, cut herself, drugged herself, taken on tasks that have stretched her physical and psychological limits to a degree most of us would refuse.”

 

This is not what I describe as art, more like psychotic behaviour brought on from a life-time of Satanic abuse, but Volodymyr Zelensky thinks this maniac will make an excellent ambassador to his country, helping to rebuild schools and such, following the war with Russia.

 

The ‘Mischief Gang’ are coming for your children!

 

https://www.newswars.com/ukrainian-puppet-zelensky-asks-demonic-witch-marina-abramovic-to-be-an-ambassador-to-ukraine-rebuild-schools/

 

 

 

This vid covers Abramovic, and Obama's chef's death,  including over 42 past incidents of police called at Obama's beach side house

Ukraine hotbed of Satanism? And adrenochrome, keeping the High Priestess at her youthful best.

 

 

 

And love him or loathe him, truth bombs here about the media disinformation about the Ukraine war. Putin is protecting his borders and trying to combat the SATANISM and CHILD TRAFFICKING  in Ukraine, the racket these ghouls are running. If you want to make a difference, wake up to this Satanic cabal. NATO and the UN have been running a Satanic child trafficking industry for decades. The British mainstream media are involved and pushing the agenda against Putin to protect their interests in this criminal industry.

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, northern star said:

 

This vid covers Abramovic, and Obama's chef's death,  including over 42 past incidents of police called at Obama's beach side house

Ukraine hotbed of Satanism? And adrenochrome, keeping the High Priestess at her youthful best.

 

 

 

And love him or loathe him, truth bombs here about the media disinformation about the Ukraine war. Putin is protecting his borders and trying to combat the SATANISM and CHILD TRAFFICKING  in Ukraine, the racket these ghouls are running. If you want to make a difference, wake up to this Satanic cabal. NATO and the UN have been running a Satanic child trafficking industry for decades. The British mainstream media are involved and pushing the agenda against Putin to protect their interests in this criminal industry.

 

 

 

Yeah I think this is true on one level about Ukraine. But at a deeper level pretty sure it's coordinated with the knowledge of Vlad. All big world events seem to be. No good guys here imo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gordon Brown backs North Sea Oil, rather than Oil from the Middle East 

 

( Protestors hold signs saying things like Climate Justice now )

 

Gordon Brown comments on Lawrence Fox, Dan Wooton and GB News

 

I find whenever I hear Brown is 'involved ... that it raises an eyebrow 

 

I also heard the GB News saga described as a 'Mysogynistic rant', on Sky News 

 

And that Sky News won an award for its' Ukraine coverage 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw a 'stock' clip of Lawrehce Fox on Sky News and in the background I saw Andrew Bridgen 

 

" In truth the media regulator OFCOM has struggled to contain this channel that is pushing broadcasting to its' very limits "

 

" Now the focus is on the presenters, suspended by the channel but crucially not sacked "

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Observations said:

I saw a 'stock' clip of Lawrehce Fox on Sky News and in the background I saw Andrew Bridgen 

 

" In truth the media regulator OFCOM has struggled to contain this channel that is pushing broadcasting to its' very limits "

 

" Now the focus is on the presenters, suspended by the channel but crucially not sacked "

 

Obviously the Russell Brand psy-op is crumbling. Let's go for some other low-hanging fruit.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sky - ,Millions of people 'mistakenly think they are allergic to penicillin' according to the Royal Pharaceutical Society

 

I know someone who swelled up very badly, twice, after taking penicillin. I wonder if the are mistaken and it's just a coincidence? I wonder why millions of people think that? And I wonder why they're telling us this now? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Sky - ,Millions of people 'mistakenly think they are allergic to penicillin' according to the Royal Pharaceutical Society

 

I know someone who swelled up very badly, twice, after taking penicillin. I wonder if the are mistaken and it's just a coincidence? I wonder why millions of people think that? And I wonder why they're telling us this now? 

Think I'm allergic to the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, and all of the other pompous, bought-up institutions of 'Great' Britain. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...