Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

Yeah it was linked to the Great Reset. Can’t remember who it was that claimed that owning a dog was as bad as driving a car or something.

 

vernon Coleman said this in May though “

  1. There will be no room for pets in the Great Reset. All pets (cats and dogs and budgerigars) will be destroyed. The changes will take place slowly. At first there will be more rules about where dogs can walk, how much licences will cost, when dogs should be muzzled or on the lead and so on. And then, the number of dog bites will be quoted as a reason for eliminating pets completely. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

The last bit about quoting the number of dog bites reminds me of the daily death count during covid.

 

 

Wouldn’t  surprise me if eventually you have to have a license to own a dog. And then no new licenses will be issued. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2023 at 6:52 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Does being able to hear a dog whistle make me a dog? 
 

Anyway, I’ll think you’re right, something is triggering dogs and other animals in general to treat humans worse.

 

It could be something to do with EMF radiation, certain mechanisms or neurons being bypassed, maybe that’s why the future maps are divided into human zones and wild zones, even a squirrel would attack a human with murderous rage in the future.

 

Or maybe not, I’m being a bit silly. 

That's not being silly at all, I was once attacked by an enraged tortoise, luckily I was able to slowly back away from him, and he lost interest  after about three metres! We were outside Wilko and he accused me of queue jumping and just went for my throat! Now THAT'S being silly!🫢😉

mad.jpg.0dfd721c5e56d92cda02a69f81885b8e.jpg

In all seriousness though, these dogs and other animals could be triggered, I feel fairly sure that with all the technology in place today, that thought isn't such a gigantic leap as it first sounds! How do we know that the same thing can't happen with vaxxed or chipped humans ? 🤔{ I use the term 'humans' lightly here as most of them are now being genetically altered over the course of time }!🤫

mad2.jpg.751ae325a956c0f6b99b5b85bc2ff634.jpgmad3.jpg.0aa23d7cc6f94046f65a472e2f8c55b6.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, whatastrangegame said:

It's not the breed that is dangerous, it's the owners. The only reason the so called fighting dogs are high up in the statistics is because they are popular by the idiots that wants an aggressive dog. If you ban those breeds they will just destroy some other dogs. The owner should be 100% responsible for everything their dog does, and if they can't control them they shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.

There was a little stocky bloke who had two 'bully type' dogs in a little area of Brighton called 'Meadowview' right next to the Downs, he used to 'walk' them on short leads, but a better description would be, they virtually dragged HIM around on short leads! I used to drop my wife's friend home on that little estate and saw him often and he used to shout to people 'can you cross over to the other side of the road  mate? these are guard dogs'!🤔  Behind his house were fields, but he only ever pavement walked them through Meadowview because he couldn't let them off the leads!   Everyone on that estate knew him and tried to avoid him whenever possible, and about six months ago he got a house exchange to Peacehaven along the coast road towards Newhaven. I fully expect to one day read about him and his' guard dogs' in the local rag, or even see them on the msm, and not in a good way!

meadow.jpg.70ae1e1bc92c48c2b33bf861cedfbb25.jpgmeadow2.jpg.f4405e2a11225020ed4bf05324ddba03.jpgmeadow3.jpg.197a79603c58e37fe253d708c4db6145.jpg

The first pic is the car park opposite our friend Julie's house, the second pic is the view from then end of the estate looking towards the Downs and the third pic is looking towards the man's house, why the fuck did he need to frighten people by pavement walking those two 'devil dogs' around the estate? AND he never used to get their crap up either, he had a job to hold them, let alone get a bag out, one handed, to pick up shit!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

plus they talked about bumping off peoples cats to stop the spread of covid.....they didn't do it in the end obviously but they talked about it

There is such an overwhelming amount of evidence of what we all discuss on this forum. Unfortunately my memory is rubbish. Doesn’t help reading so much. At a certain point it all blends together. Add to that the number of posts read here.

I do, like most I imagine, keep records of the things that I feel most important but really need more hours in the day.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Wouldn’t  surprise me if eventually you have to have a license to own a dog. And then no new licenses will be issued. 

 

I'm sure that did use to be the case, people in the UK did have to have a 'dog licence'. Not sure when that was dropped though.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The dog licence was dropped in 1987!  In 1988 a man said to his neighbour 'your dog chased my son on his motorbike' the dog owner replied 'My dog hasn't got a motorbike, in fact he lost his licence last year and he's been walking ever since'!😉

The licence used to be seven shillings and sixpence, then when decimalisation reared it's ugly head it became thirty seven and a half pence, then when the half pences were taken out of circulation it ended up as thirty seven pence until it was dropped entirely in 1987.

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we consider that some people want aggressive dogs as a form of protection, couldn't we then ask why so many people feel unsafe now?

 

could it be that boosting the population up to ever higher numbers through mass immigration is creating a more densely populated, divided and paranoid society?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

I think in China during the height of their scamdemic, a lot of pets (esp. cats) were dispensed with.

 

there was a scandal a while back in the uk where they found that a lot of the meat in the supermarkets that was being marketted as beef was in fact horse meat that had been imported from romania. I believe it coincided with a new law in romania that made it harder to own horses...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are loads of interesting stories in Cyprus connecting cats and covid, and cats dying or being put down. Recently; stories about cats receiving covid medication, or being PCR tested, etc.  

 

Far too many interesting snippets to share in one go

 

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/feline-infectious-peritonitis-deadly-cat-virus-killing-felines-in-cyprus-should-we-be-worried-12886972.html

 

What is the deadly cat virus killing felines in Cyprus? Should we be worried?

 

We are all aware of the deadly toll of COVID-19 on humans across the globe. Now, it seems that a feline coronavirus is wreaking havoc in Cyprus and also raising fears in the UK

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/10/cyprus-begins-treating-islands-sick-cats-with-anti-covid-pills

 

Cyprus to begin treating island’s sick cats with anti-Covid pills

 

Veterinary services in Cyprus have received a first batch of anti-Covid pills, from a stockpile originally meant for humans, as efforts intensify to stop the spread of a virulent strain of feline coronavirus that has killed thousands of cats.

 

Distribution of the drugs follows an “alarming increase” in Cyprus of cases of feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) caused by feline coronavirus which, if left untreated, is almost always fatal.

 

Experts at the university of Edinburgh, investigating the outbreak in collaboration with the PVA, found that within 12 weeks the number of FIP cases confirmed by PCR (polymerase chain reaction) tests rose 20-fold compared with the previous year.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Observations said:

There are loads of interesting stories in Cyprus connecting cats and covid, and cats dying or being put down. Recently; stories about cats receiving covid medication, or being PCR tested, etc.  

 

Far too many interesting snippets to share in one go

 

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/feline-infectious-peritonitis-deadly-cat-virus-killing-felines-in-cyprus-should-we-be-worried-12886972.html

 

What is the deadly cat virus killing felines in Cyprus? Should we be worried?

 

We are all aware of the deadly toll of COVID-19 on humans across the globe. Now, it seems that a feline coronavirus is wreaking havoc in Cyprus and also raising fears in the UK

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/10/cyprus-begins-treating-islands-sick-cats-with-anti-covid-pills

 

Cyprus to begin treating island’s sick cats with anti-Covid pills

 

Veterinary services in Cyprus have received a first batch of anti-Covid pills, from a stockpile originally meant for humans, as efforts intensify to stop the spread of a virulent strain of feline coronavirus that has killed thousands of cats.

 

Distribution of the drugs follows an “alarming increase” in Cyprus of cases of feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) caused by feline coronavirus which, if left untreated, is almost always fatal.

 

Experts at the university of Edinburgh, investigating the outbreak in collaboration with the PVA, found that within 12 weeks the number of FIP cases confirmed by PCR (polymerase chain reaction) tests rose 20-fold compared with the previous year.

 

Apparently cats carry a bacteria that gets into you if you pet them, and if you eat wheat afterwards you become some kind of mind slave/zombie.

 

I think I remembered that right🤔

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Apparently cats carry a bacteria that gets into you if you pet them, and if you eat wheat afterwards you become some kind of mind slave/zombie.

 

I think I remembered that right🤔

Your unthinking comment has put me off Kit E kat on toast for life, thanks a bunch for that!😋🤔

Granddad had a cat called 'Cooking fat' I think that was it's name, he used to come in at from the pub at night wiping his boot on the door mat and shouting about 'that cookin' fat has got to go'!🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Russell Brand: Comedian appears distracted at gig but gets ovation from fans

 

British comedian and actor Russell Brand walks outside the Wembley Park Theatre, in northwest LondonIMAGE SOURCE,REUTERS Image caption,

Saturday's performance at Wembley Park Theatre was Brand's first public appearance since allegations against him were published
 
By Chi Chi Izundu at Wembley Park Theatre
BBC News
 
"There are obviously some things that I absolutely cannot talk about and I appreciate that you will understand."

 

Russell Brand was addressing a crowd of 2,000 of his fans at the Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre, part of his Bipolarisation tour - but this was no normal show for the comedian-turned wellness guru.

 

Hours earlier, the 48-year-old had been accused of rape, sexual assaults and emotional abuse in a joint investigation by the Sunday Times, the Times and Channel 4's Dispatches.

 

Brand had already strenuously denied the allegations in a video posted on his YouTube account. But his appearance at the sold-out show in north-west London was the first time he'd been seen in public since the claims were published.

 

Before the show began, I was almost certain it would be cancelled.

Then there was an announcement that Brand was on his way to the venue, having been caught in traffic, and we waited.

 

In the crowd, a woman held a large piece of paper, the top line of which read: "We stand by you." She asked security to make sure it was given to the comedian.

 

Brand's fans could be heard expressing their hatred of the mainstream media, using language that is unpublishable here.

Then the show began, shortly after 20:00, an hour later than the scheduled start time.

 

Brand walked on-stage to the track "You Don't Own Me", a 1960s feminist anthem performed by American singer-songwriter Lesley Gore.

 

"I appreciate you, I appreciate you," he said, apologising for his lateness, which he blamed on a traffic jam.

 

Dressed in dark skinny jeans, a dark shirt and a dark jacket, he said to the audience: "You came."

After asking them not to film, he said: "I really appreciate your support, I love you, I want to do a fantastic show for you.

 

"I've got a lot of things to talk to you about. There are obviously some things that I absolutely cannot talk about and I appreciate that you will understand."

 

The laughter followed.

 

"I love you lot already. I'm going to give you everything I've got, let's go."

 

Brand on stage at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre 

During his set, which lasted about an hour, Brand alluded to the accusations but did not address them directly

Brand started the gig with gusto and enthusiasm.

 

He told stories of trying to be a normal dad to his children, who he'd been teaching to question authority, interspersing his performance with video clips.

 

But he appeared distracted throughout. In the second half of the show he constantly referred to pieces of paper. At times it appeared he had lost his place, when he would resort to talking about "freedom", "transcendence" and "authority".

 

But he forged ahead and the show ended with a standing ovation lasting a few minutes. He seemed touched by the gesture before leaving the stage.

 

The crowd exited and seemed happy, until they encountered the cameras and paparazzi outside.

 

"We should kick you off your ladder," was one of the comments made in their direction.

 

Brand has more performances scheduled around the country in the coming weeks and months - time will tell if they will go ahead.

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If we consider that some people want aggressive dogs as a form of protection, couldn't we then ask why so many people feel unsafe now?

 

could it be that boosting the population up to ever higher numbers through mass immigration is creating a more densely populated, divided and paranoid society?

 

It is my opinion that the people who have aggressive dogs for 'protection' are usually up to no good themselves.

 

Just an example:

 

Life in Quinton block where resident fears: 'Will I get shot or stabbed?'

Quote

A Quinton resident says he now fears for his life inside a block of flats where gun threats were issued, a cannabis farm was found and armed police opened fire - all in one dramatic incident. The 27-year-old said he was desperate to move from Ridgmont Croft amid concerns of "danger" in the area.

The shop worker, who lives alone, said every time he returns to the block: "I'm just thinking 'something might happen to me', I'm thinking 'am I going to get stabbed or shot?'" He expressed his worries after firearms police swooped on the flats, located in a small cul-de-sac, in broad daylight on Saturday afternoon (Sept 9).

 

The resident, who has lived there for five years but has "never seen this sort of stuff," said he was out at the time of the incident, but understands the dog was shot in the garden of the property. There are said to be four flats within the block, which is private accommodation.

 

The full statement from police read: "We were called to Ridgmont Croft in Birmingham at around 3.35pm on (9 Sept) to reports people had been threatened with a firearm.

"When officers arrived, a dog was out of control and presenting a risk to members of the public and officers. Because of this risk, officers shot at the dog to prevent it causing serious harm.

 

"The dog sustained a minor injury and retreated back into the address and was eventually secured. Following a search of the address a firearm and cannabis plants were recovered. A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of firearm and drug offences and later bailed."

A boy aged 17, who was also arrested, was later released and will face no further action. The dog was seized by the Dangerous Dog Unit and taken to secure kennels to undergo a "further assessment", the force had said.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/life-quinton-block-resident-fears-27721979

 

A dog trained to be aggressive in this case is there to protect the property and prevent other lowlifes getting the cannabis plants. And it's not hard to work out what the gun was for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

there was a scandal a while back in the uk where they found that a lot of the meat in the supermarkets that was being marketted as beef was in fact horse meat that had been imported from romania. I believe it coincided with a new law in romania that made it harder to own horses...

 

I remember that story, Iceland's quarter pounders haven't tasted as good since then... 😅

 

Joking aside, I think it was the case that the beef burgers were still mostly beef, but horse meat was being used to 'fill them out', presumably as it was much cheaper.

 

For as long as I have been buying them, Iceland have always promoted their beef burgers as being made with 100% British beef, so it was never clear how this had been allowed to happen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Apparently cats carry a bacteria that gets into you if you pet them, and if you eat wheat afterwards you become some kind of mind slave/zombie.

 

I think I remembered that right🤔

Absolutely - then they hypnotise you into worshipping them and mummifying them when they die, so that the bacteria get passed on. My cat just smiled and blinked when he read this.

Edited by k_j_evans
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I remember that story, Iceland's quarter pounders haven't tasted as good since then... 😅

 

Joking aside, I think it was the case that the beef burgers were still mostly beef, but horse meat was being used to 'fill them out', presumably as it was much cheaper.

 

For as long as I have been buying them, Iceland have always promoted their beef burgers as being made with 100% British beef, so it was never clear how this had been allowed to happen.

I thought Iceland was big on guts and offal, so that's quite surprising. I used to work with a guy from Iceland who moved to Glasgow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I thought Iceland was big on guts and offal, so that's quite surprising. I used to work with a guy from Iceland who moved to Glasgow.

 

I don't trust minced up stuff like burgers and sausages because they can hide any old offal in there. I'd rather have a veggie burger when I have to have one we've not made ourselves. And don't get me started on halal meat that's not labelled up either. 

 

What's the definition of "beef" anyway, does it include anything from a cow or just the actual meat? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I thought Iceland was big on guts and offal, so that's quite surprising. I used to work with a guy from Iceland who moved to Glasgow.

I've eaten Iceland burgers, and so have my kids for many years, and have they affected me or the kids in any way? 🤔neigh not at all, and my little granddaughter Whinny loves them more than sugar lumps,😉 but, having said that, young Sugar Lumps is a strange lad anyway!🤫 The weather here is atrocious at the moment, and he's gone for a canter anyway!🫢 He'll expect a rubdown with a handful of straw and then he'll chomp down half an apple when he gets back!

His bedroom wall has pin ups of his favourite horses, here's two of them!

cami.jpg.8804fba52b969bbe72bedadba5eced3c.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Campion said:

 

I don't trust minced up stuff like burgers and sausages because they can hide any old offal in there. I'd rather have a veggie burger when I have to have one we've not made ourselves. And don't get me started on halal meat that's not labelled up either. 

 

What's the definition of "beef" anyway, does it include anything from a cow or just the actual meat? 

Tesco’s value burgers used to contain mechanically removed chicken.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

The weather here is atrocious at the moment, and he's gone for a canter anyway!🫢

 

He sounded a little ho(a)rse when I passed by him earlier today. I do hope he's not going to end up saddled with a cough or cold. My mate, Ivor Mectin, is a good vet if you'd like me to put a word in.

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

He sounded a little ho(a)rse when I passed by him earlier today. I do hope he's not going to end up saddled with a cough or cold. My mate, Ivor Mectin, is a good vet if you'd like me to put a word in.

 

 

 

My mate James has just been struck off, after thirty years, for making love to a patient, but having said that, I think he was a brilliant Vet, even if he was slightly misunderstood!👍

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/16/2023 at 10:57 PM, Macnamara said:

 

plus they talked about bumping off peoples cats to stop the spread of covid.....they didn't do it in the end obviously but they talked about it

oh for the first time is it? imagine that....how strange that all this weird virus stuff is all happening at the same time...

Two Brits catch bacterial infection from dogs, officials confirm as disease spreads among UK's pets for first time

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 11:29 EDT, 18 September 2023 | Updated: 12:44 EDT, 18 September 2023

Two people in Britain have been infected with an incurable dog disease which is now spreading between canines in the UK for the first time. 

Brucella canis, a bacterial infection, can lead to infertility, lameness and pain in dogs.

Most cases in the UK have previously been isolated incidents among animals imported from areas like Eastern Europe, where the disease is endemic. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12531537/Incurable-dog-disease-spreading-Britain.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Campion said:

 

I don't trust minced up stuff like burgers and sausages because they can hide any old offal in there. I'd rather have a veggie burger when I have to have one we've not made ourselves. And don't get me started on halal meat that's not labelled up either. 

 

What's the definition of "beef" anyway, does it include anything from a cow or just the actual meat? 

Surprisingly halal and kosher meat is rather good, the animals die in a less stressful way with a bit of respect and a prayer- 

so less adrenaline and cortisol is released into the blood making it healthier to eat than our western produce.

In our slaughterhouses, the animals are over stressed as it is, often soiling themselves before a bolt gun is used to stun them and partially kill them, it’s at this point a massive wave of adrenaline and cortisol floods the animals blood, causing all sorts of problems for the people who eat it, reminiscent of adrenachrome and the elites obsession with blood, they want everyone on the same frequency.

 

I think David Icke mentions something about this in one of his books

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...