Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

CLIMATE PROTESTERS TRY TO BLOCK BURNINGMAN AND ALL GET ARRESTED....AT GUNPOINT!

 

State Troopers ram roadblock whilst climate hippies are still chained to it.

 

HIGHLIGHTS

(Pleeease, you're hurting me.... Wah!)

 

 

WORD TO UK POLICE: That's how to deal with climate hippies.

 

Hmmm? The next Grand Theft Auto should have climate hippies and roadblocks as part of the game.

 

FULL VIDEO

(Youtube: 102,000 likes and NOT one Dislike) So who is supporting these activists, because it is not the people.

 

 

Edited by Nemo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the subject of Burning Man...

 

Burning Man: Police investigating death during heavy rain

Quote

An investigation has been launched into the death of a person during torrential rain at the Burning Man festival in the US state of Nevada.

No further details have been given about the circumstances of their death.

Thousands of people remain stranded at the event after the bad weather turned the ground to deep, slippery mud. Roads in and out are closed as vehicles can barely drive on it.

Burning Man is held in the Black Rock Desert, which is usually dry and dusty.

"The Pershing County Sheriff's Office is currently investigating a death which occurred during this rain event," the Pershing County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday, adding that the person's family had been notified.

The heavy rain has made it difficult for people to leave by vehicle and the sheriff's office said some attempts to do this had made the ground even worse.

Further rain is expected and the authorities have said that it could be several days before the ground dries up enough for people to leave.

For this reason, people have been told to conserve their food and water.

The festival's toilets are also out of use, revellers say, because the service vehicles cannot drive on the mud to empty them.

from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-66700006

 

_130973856_bmbbc.jpg.webp

 

Reminds me of Glastonbury in 1997!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, Nemo said:

CLIMATE PROTESTERS TRY TO BLOCK BURNINGMAN AND ALL GET ARRESTED....AT GUNPOINT!

 

State Troopers ram roadblock whilst climate hippies are still chained to it.

 

HIGHLIGHTS

(Pleeease, you're hurting me.... Wah!)

 

 

WORD TO UK POLICE: That's how to deal with climate hippies.

 

Hmmm? The next Grand Theft Auto should have climate hippies and roadblocks as part of the game.

 

FULL VIDEO

(Youtube: 102,000 likes and NOT one Dislike) So who is supporting these activists, because it is not the people.

 

 

 

Lets just hope they've all got blue tents cus you never know 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One in five children regularly misses school, figures show

 

Wonder what the real figure is?

 

Someone I know had 2 teenage boys that stopped going to school & became 'home schooled'. Parent found a local FB group. Turned out there was a lot being 'home schooled' & it covered quite a small area. They've now in their 20s, never had a job, no qualifications, never leave the house.

 

More importantly I'm led to believe they have little / no social skills. School is more than just lessons.

 

Parent also has a young daughter. Never went to nursery, never been to school...

 

I don't believe the figures given out.

 

This is a time bomb imo.

Edited by Sit down, Waldo
Typo
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

One in five children regularly misses school, figures show

 

Wonder what the real figure is?

 

Someone I know had 2 teenage boys that stopped going to school & became 'home schooled'. Parent found a local FB group. Turned out there was a lot being 'home schooled' & it covered quite a small area. They've now in their 20s, never had a job, no qualifications, never leave the house.

 

More importantly I'm led to believe they have little / no social skills. School is more than just lessons.

 

Parent also has a young daughter. Never went to nursery, never been to school...

 

I don't believe the figures given out.

 

This is a time bomb imo.

This is a whole separate thread in itself. If you keep your children off school, let them game and doss all day then they probably won't really progress from teenage mindset very much.  

 

However, a lot of children educated at home/ outside of one school building do really well, get lots of socialisation opportunities, some go travelling all over the place with them. They can do really well nurturing individual hobbies and interests which there isn't the opportunity for so much at school. A lot do exams if that's what they choose to do. 

 

You can't judge all non school educated children on that one example? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2023 at 6:31 PM, Nemo said:

CLIMATE PROTESTERS TRY TO BLOCK BURNINGMAN AND ALL GET ARRESTED....AT GUNPOINT!

 

 

 

In light of what happened at the festival maybe this was a warning from God not to go in. But did they take heed ? NO

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If God was to intervene in Earthly affairs, he'd sooner send the devil than Woke Activists.

 

Also being home schooled doesn't mean Mum teaches you, that's a sure fire way become stupid. Get a professional tutor! But defiantly protect your kids, even some private schools are going woke, but public schools are not good.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

 

Also being home schooled doesn't mean Mum teaches you, that's a sure fire way become stupid. Get a professional tutor

It depends what people think is important for their children to "learn".  The current academic system is what a lot of people are moving away from; unschooling rather than recreating the classroom at home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Malbec said:

This is a whole separate thread in itself. If you keep your children off school, let them game and doss all day then they probably won't really progress from teenage mindset very much.  

 

However, a lot of children educated at home/ outside of one school building do really well, get lots of socialisation opportunities, some go travelling all over the place with them. They can do really well nurturing individual hobbies and interests which there isn't the opportunity for so much at school. A lot do exams if that's what they choose to do. 

 

You can't judge all non school educated children on that one example? 

I was home schooled until 9yrs old, never did me any haram. harm. potatoes. cheese on toast. ahem, whete wure we..

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

megalomaniac with grubby fingers bails out ab for pushing transhumanism

 

Bill Gates Puts $100M Behind Bud Light After Transphobic Backlash

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-gates-puts-dollar100-million-behind-bud-light-after-dylan-mulvaney-backlash

 

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:


well that’s really gonna help!

 

 

That's a big round. Who's going to drink it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dopey builders demolished a section of The Great Wall of China – so they could take a shortcut.

The hapless pair used a digger to bulldoze a gaping hole through the ancient landmark – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/05/two-people-detained-digging-shortcut-great-wall-china

 

😂

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Dopey builders demolished a section of The Great Wall of China – so they could take a shortcut.

The hapless pair used a digger to bulldoze a gaping hole through the ancient landmark – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/05/two-people-detained-digging-shortcut-great-wall-china

 

😂

 

 

 

On a slightly smaller scale, something similar happened in Stoke on Trent....

 

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/council-says-sorry-after-josiah-8103765.amp

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

 

 

There's been a load of articles in the news lately about Bull Terriers attacking, I'm beginning to reckon that these articles are all fake & the above video is staged to get these dog's banned as people could use them as a weapon for protection.

The same apply's to Guns in the US.

Well this is my opinion. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...