Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

I hadn't put the location (Wimbledon) and it being the Tennis (Wimbledon) together. I am clearly slacking.

And children involved (sacrificed?). 

Hard to see much from the aerial pics but we're being told that the SUV - despite not being in control due to the driver's "medical incident" - managed to neatly navigate the bend in the road, smash through a wooden fence without damaging it, and the squeeze through the gap without disturbing the flimsy trees and bushes in its path.

OK.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So the SUV smashed through that as well, without damage.

smashed thro a railing, up the kerb, thro the fence, destroying a brick podium b4 hitting a the wall.

look at the road layout, on a bend then look at direction car is facing.

on boss crows arial pic why is the railing look like its been removed not mangled

Edited by bamboozooka

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

car crashes into wimbledon school during wimbledon

Wimbledon school crash: Girl, 8, dies after car hits building

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66120958

on streetview its a narrow lane, with a metal railing outside.

note the 3 brick podiums in front of school building. arial views show 1 podium destroyed

i can't see how any vehicle can get up to speed and turn into the school

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Thought the same when I saw the photos. The path the car took looks quite implausible. BBC and other MSM sources are mostly not showing photos of entire scene so you can't see the hole in the fence. Found a couple but cant upload the 2nd one here for some reason;

2023-london-uk-scene-study-829926449.jpg.a582a241d6c3e8865a01ea0fc1a9c4e0.jpg

Not much damage to the grey metal fence even though it's been completely ripped out of the ground. Police have moved wooden fence pieces from ground which look newer than the fence itself. and only cordoned off a tiny area, still letting visitors through. Surely there's another way in and out.

wimbledon-school-crash.jpg.4ce04dd53c4d572d087a645e722d040e.jpg

Seems odd there's no brick wall around the school when it's next to a road too.

Google street view around crash site has images from 4 different dates- 2019/2020/2022 which also is very suspicious.

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I hadn't put the location (Wimbledon) and it being the Tennis (Wimbledon) together. I am clearly slacking.

And children involved (sacrificed?). 

Hard to see much from the aerial pics but we're being told that the SUV - despite not being in control due to the driver's "medical incident" - managed to neatly navigate the bend in the road, smash through a wooden fence without damaging it, and the squeeze through the gap without disturbing the flimsy trees and bushes in its path.

OK.

1 hour ago, B19Red07 said:

Zoom in and you’ll see one shoe on ground. Indicative of Masonic sacrifice. 

This is most likely the direction of travel, and that's a Land Rover Defender, the plinth would have been destroyed by the front axle and there is considerable damage to the front end of the vehicle, the railings were most likely cut away for access to and from the street.

thestudyprepschool.webp.8bc606303b83f0e4043b4952c533938d.webp

21 hours ago, sock muppet said:

This is most likely the direction of travel, and that's a Land Rover Defender, the plinth would have been destroyed by the front axle and there is considerable damage to the front end of the vehicle, the railings were most likely cut away for access to and from the street.

thestudyprepschool.webp.8bc606303b83f0e4043b4952c533938d.webp

The railings could have been cut away later but the car still drove through them first and they are only slightly bent at one end. From the line the car took it should have struck the railing fairly centrally.

here's a vid of someone driving through a similar railing - it almost stops the car as he hits it and he has to accelerate again;

the railing is also thrown out into the road by the impact.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

The railings could have been cut away later but the car still drove through them first and they are only slightly bent at one end. From the line the car took it should have struck the railing fairly centrally.

here's a vid of someone driving through a similar railing - it almost stops the car as he hits it and he has to accelerate again;

the railing is also thrown out into the road by the impact.

Hard to say really whats going on, i suspect another vehicle could have been involved and fled the scene, the key difference between the above railing damage is the the van hits the railing at the same level, the other one would have shifted the land rover in an upwards direction because of mounting the pavement and would of flattened the railings as it drove over them.

On 7/7/2023 at 8:34 PM, northern star said:

This is fantastic and inspirational, a must watch for anyone who needs some encouragement in all the madness. Bravo TSB.

Not heard of this guy before and I am trying to work out if he remembers all of those gematria phrases or works them all out on the spot, either way, well-fucking-done!

Queens, NY. An 87-year-old man is gunned down in the street by a thug riding a scooter. Cameras caught the killing. The perp shot and wounded others during a spree before he was finally arrested by the NYPD. Warning, this video is hearbreaking but this is what life is like now in lawless US cities.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-queens-spree-scooter-shooter-video-victim-final-moments-20230709-36lfszml6fe7hn3yp4h4ltnjfi-story.html

On 7/7/2023 at 4:05 PM, bamboozooka said:

note metal railing

Untitled1.jpg

the top down image doesn't fit this image. 

There is a lack of damage on the grass from the vehicle moving at high speed. High speed would have been needed to destroy the metal fence, the black gate and the fence at the corner which was likely reinforced as a corner post. Then the vehicle seems to lack adequate damage based on what it had been through at least from the top down view, a better image could explain that. Then the addition of some perfectly in shape fence panels on the side, seems unrealistic. The driver also managed to take out three fences but leave a tree intact. 

You can see the metal fence leaning on the left in the top down photo, so that was flattened but is still intact and straight, remarkable. 

My first thought when I heard about this was another jab stroke driver was having a seizure at the wheel. I was shocked to year it killed children and injured more. 

Did they release a motive or cause yet? 

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Did they release a motive or cause yet?

I'm not sure but the BBC 'photo' news has taken up about two days front pages now, and there's a hate related incident in Ireland, a flag on bonfire, that's being investigated to see if a crime has been committed. Oh, and the word Father is problematic !!?

I don't really like seeing the banner on the fence that says in the heart of... I don't know what the banner is?

1 hour ago, Observations said:

I don't really like seeing the banner on the fence that says in the heart of... I don't know what the banner is?

Here's a full view of the banner, Obs ...

2023-07-10_00-21-32.jpg.bf5b93a2727c69a83f454dfce56db5d0.jpg

The bit I find immediately curious is the kerb in front of the railings. It's a strike kerb, quite high with a 90° sharp corner. I would magine a reasonably heavy vehicle hitting that at speed would have had major front wheel damage at the very least, and could possibly have been thrown off a straight line course.

2023-07-10_00-35-49.jpg.76976b67d9704a5c5321cb350a171b00.jpg

I'm not surprised that metal fence was flattened though as they are there to stop kids running directly into the road and not to stop vehicles.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

breaking

tewksbury school been put into lockdown by police

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-school-lockdown-after-student-30427786

Radio 5

Parents are requested not to go to the school, for their safety and the safety of the children. Other schools nearby have been advised ( to close? )

An adult has been stabbed and taken to hospital ?

Presenter says it's very sad news 

( Bloody hell is nowhere safe - Tewkesbury?! )

( Struck by the use of the word lockdown, of course. ) 

• Sad 1

News on several channels … 

“ The school was kept locked down for hours. Miles was one of the children. We were kept locked up safe, some people were scared, I was one of them then I was ok, some had panic attacks, it’s very sad “

….

There is no suggestion that it is terrorism related … our thoughts are with … local people will see more police.