Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, bradlaw said:

Good to see well known satanist and 'club' member Madonna going down. The blind actually think she took the covid shot lol---push it yes but that witch def didn't take it.

So much for gratitude after the decades of whoring in aid of the elites' twisted agenda....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So much for gratitude after the decades of whoring in aid of the elites' twisted agenda....

 

I remember watching her first video 'Like a Virgin' all those years ago and the blokes I was with cast some serious aspersions about that. She was dressing like a ten-bob brass back then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the fake Just Stop Oil protestors have achieved part of their goal. Annoy the public so much by blocking roads and disrupting events that the public will be happy to see the government make new rules to make it easier for police to stop protestors.

 

next time there is a valid protest about mandatory vaccinations or anti war etc the police and media will view the protestors as vile villains and they will be swiftly dealt with…..

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66079436

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

So the fake Just Stop Oil protestors have achieved part of their goal. Annoy the public so much by blocking roads and disrupting events that the public will be happy to see the government make new rules to make it easier for police to stop protestors.

 

next time there is a valid protest about mandatory vaccinations or anti war etc the police and media will view the protestors as vile villains and they will be swiftly dealt with…..

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66079436

 


Thanks for saying it, so good to see it written down, yeah I feel that most of us can see right through this part of the ‘show’.
 

There is no finesse 😂 it’s all so fast and far too obvious. It’s a real case of problem reaction solution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure we've reached a point where the local news media are just trolling us all now.

 

Grandad finds snake in Aldi broccoli and says 'It's just not good enough'

Quote

A Birmingham grandad was given a shock when he opened a bag of broccoli - and found a live snake inside. Neville Linton, aged 63 years old, had bought the broccoli from a branch of Aldi in Stourbridge.

He had put the vegetable in the fridge, before taking it out to prepare a meal a few days later - when he spotted the reptile inside. Neville is scared of snakes - and had to call on relatives to scoop up the reptile.

As reported by The Mirror, the snake was later taken to Dudley Zoo, where it was identified as a ladder snake - which is capable of a nasty bite. The species is from south western Europe and is not venomous.

from: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/grandad-finds-snake-aldi-broccoli-27242154

 

Bag of broccoli? A snake? What? How on earth?

 

That must have been some big ol' bag of broccoli to be housing a snake. Wouldn't you have noticed this when picking it up off the store shelf?

 

Oh and check out the "compo faces":

1_i-opened-my-ald-1029534jpeg.jpg

Quote

The snake was taken to Dudley Zoo where it was identified as a young ladder snake by a specialist, said Neville's 41-year-old son Donovan. Neville has been offered compensation, but is pushing for more.

The dad-of-three says the amount offered does not compensate him for the risk to his disabled son and vulnerable mother-in-law, who live with him. He added: "It's just not good enough - the implications for us if it had got out in the house are huge. Plus, I'm phobic of snakes so there's the emotional impact of that too."

 

🤔

It was in the fridge for a "few days" and nobody noticed? 🤪

 

Anyone else think this 'apology' from Aldi sounds 'made up'?

 

Quote

An Aldi spokesman said: "Our supplier has never had a complaint of this nature and has robust processes in place to prevent such issues occurring. We are investigating this isolated incident and have apologised to Mr Linton that our usual high standards were not met."

 

I had to check the current date as April 1st was a while back.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, sometimes I hate being right...

 

Captain Sir Tom Moore: Charity stops donations and payments

Quote

The Captain Tom Foundation is no longer taking donations or making payments due to an ongoing inquiry into its finances.

The Charity Commission is looking into the foundation amid concerns his family may have profited from using his name.

Capt Sir Tom Moore's daughter and husband used the charity's name on a planning application for a building later used as a spa.

from: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-66100178

 

This 'ongoing inquiry' started early LAST YEAR, and clearly the Charity Commission is incapable of doing what it is supposed to do if its taken this long for them to work out that the family ARE profiting from using the name of their dear departed Captain Tom.

 

I wrote about this before on my own website:

The “Charitable Foundation” scam – how to siphon off public money into private hands

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2022/02/20/the-charitable-foundation-scam-how-to-siphon-off-public-money-into-private-hands/

 

Absolute scum, please stop giving your hard-earned money to these parasitic leeches.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2023 at 7:25 PM, Grumpy Owl said:
 

The snake was taken to Dudley Zoo where it was identified as a young ladder snake by a specialist


Now the turn of 2 rare Coahuilan Box Turtles... 🐢🐢

Keepers discovered the two males missing (stolen) from their exhibit in the attraction’s Reptile House on Saturday morning (July 1st). in what is believed a targeted theft

 

https://www.dudleyzoo.org.uk/rare-turtles-missing/  <<nice picture of how they look here btw, and the last link at the bottom of my post has a picture there too.  Furthermore Dudley Zoo is the only zoo that has any of their specie in the UK!


Great news, they have been found unharmed! 👍👍
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.zoochat.com/community/threads/dudley-zoo-news-2023.486526/page-7#post-1475234">Dudley

 

Zoo News 2023 from the zoo's Instagram:
"The pair were found by a member of the public three miles away near a playground in Tipton and were returned to the zoo just after 9am this morning (July 3rd).

Both males have been checked over by our veterinary team and appear to be well.

They have been returned to the Reptile House where they will remain off-show in quarantine for the next week.

Work will continue over the next few days as we install extra security measures alongside the Reptile House exhibit window locks and staff will continue manning the area.
"

 

 

so yeah FOUND!!! as announced on the WM radio station where I think I first heard of the story at the weekend:-

https://www.blackcountryradio.co.uk/news/local-headlines/endangered-turtles-returned-to-dudley-zoo/

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Just Stop Oil mob are busy disrupting Wimbledon. The video is mildly amusing showing some old fart who ought to know better, scattering debris on the grass.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22935106/eco-yobs-storm-wimbledon-court-18/

A bet the majority of these knob heads have combi boilers and drive diesels. FML 🤦

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Just Stop Oil mob are busy disrupting Wimbledon. The video is mildly amusing showing some old fart who ought to know better, scattering debris on the grass.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22935106/eco-yobs-storm-wimbledon-court-18/

 

I would be ashamed to even drop a hanky there, let alone disrupt everything like that. I read one of the articles and the hysterical justification for it, going on about their grandchildren and all the world's grandchildren. These people are blind to the real injustices. Just imagine if they had stood up for the plight of the elderly and the sick. It riles me that they are just tools of the agenda. 'Funny' how no-one with a genuine protest seems to get any of this attention. 

 

I often used to hear on the radio how the governments were ignoring the climate crisis ( as in; it was up to the people) .... and it always seemed like such an old and typical sneaky trick to me.

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observations said:

 

I would be ashamed to even drop a hanky there, let alone disrupt everything like that. I read one of the articles and the hysterical justification for it, going on about their grandchildren and all the world's grandchildren. These people are blind to the real injustices. Just imagine if they had stood up for the plight of the elderly and the sick. It riles me that they are just tools of the agenda. 'Funny' how no-one with a genuine protest seems to get any of this attention. 

 

I often used to hear on the radio how the governments were ignoring the climate crisis ( as in; it was up to the people) .... and it always seemed like such an old and typical sneaky trick to me.

Sorry for the weird font I originally posted this in the climate change thread detailing it so deleted it and pasted here.

 

Does anybody know, or have a link to who is funding just stop oil or extinction rebellion? 

 

And what are there actual motives with paying these people to annoy the public? 

 

Soros and  gates I'm guessing, but I want to know who's funding these jerks as the yanks say..

 

I was just watching the slime Morgan. 

 

 

Love to know some of you older and wiser posters thoughts on this as well. Is it me or is there something deeply strange and  in human about these extinction rebellion types? Not going down the reptile route, i was thinking more of paid actors? Or have I just gone insane?

 

This isn't just posh people being obnoxious is it someone somewhere is paying these what I can tell actors. But why would they want to annoy the public? I am just baffled. Because as far as I can see even most posh types have some social skills. Something really odd about these people. They are either actors or something darker at play I just can't connect the dots??

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Worthing council have won a court battle to block the building of  475 homes on a 20 acre set of fields in an area near to the South Downs called Goring Gap! That area is called 'The Cabbage Patch' locally and is quite an infamous local dogging spot, 24 / 7!🤫  Most locals know about it, and it's only frequented mainly by joggers, dog walkers and of course, doggers! I wonder how many of the council commitee have strange nocturnal hobbies? and I bet when the court's verdict was reached, the sighs of relief were quite audible! 🤫🤭

cabbage.jpg.a6c16a5e35b1dc4a9b08446872fc53ed.jpg

This lady is a frequent visitor { allegedly }🤫

 

Edited by Mr Crabtree
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry for the weird font I originally posted this in the climate change thread detailing it so deleted it and pasted here.

 

Does anybody know, or have a link to who is funding just stop oil or extinction rebellion? 

 

And what are there actual motives with paying these people to annoy the public? 

 

Soros and  gates I'm guessing, but I want to know who's funding these jerks as the yanks say..

 

I was just watching the slime Morgan. 

 

 

Love to know some of you older and wiser posters thoughts on this as well. Is it me or is there something deeply strange and  in human about these extinction rebellion types? Not going down the reptile route, i was thinking more of paid actors? Or have I just gone insane?

 

This isn't just posh people being obnoxious is it someone somewhere is paying these what I can tell actors. But why would they want to annoy the public? I am just baffled. Because as far as I can see even most posh types have some social skills. Something really odd about these people. They are either actors or something darker at play I just can't connect the dots??


You’re right. Iv noticed the expressions of these lunatics/protestors for a while now. Something very blank about them. Expressionless. 
As for their ultimate motive, I think it’s to wind enough people up that protests become illegal (or only allowed in some farmers field in the middle of nowhere) and then the genuine protests at a later date (anti lockdown or anti jab) will be dealt with swiftly and with brute force.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I preferred the 'George Davis is Innocent' crowd to this bunch of wet blankets.

Remember years back when there were notices on hoardings etc saying BILL POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED'? And some bright spark used to add 'BILL POSTERS IS INNOCENT, KEEP RUNNING BILL'!👍    🤭

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fluke said:

Sorry for the weird font I originally posted this in the climate change thread detailing it so deleted it and pasted here.

 

Does anybody know, or have a link to who is funding just stop oil or extinction rebellion? 

 

And what are there actual motives with paying these people to annoy the public? 

 

Soros and  gates I'm guessing, but I want to know who's funding these jerks as the yanks say..

 

I was just watching the slime Morgan. 

 

 

Love to know some of you older and wiser posters thoughts on this as well. Is it me or is there something deeply strange and  in human about these extinction rebellion types? Not going down the reptile route, i was thinking more of paid actors? Or have I just gone insane?

 

This isn't just posh people being obnoxious is it someone somewhere is paying these what I can tell actors. But why would they want to annoy the public? I am just baffled. Because as far as I can see even most posh types have some social skills. Something really odd about these people. They are either actors or something darker at play I just can't connect the dots??

 

Just Stop Oil say that their main funder is the Climate Emergency Fund 

https://www.climateemergencyfund.org/about

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

 

Just Stop Oil say that their main funder is the Climate Emergency Fund 

https://www.climateemergencyfund.org/about

The Executive Director of the Climate Emergency Fund, MARGARET SALAMON, collaborated with Ezra Silk. Silk wrote:

It will take nothing less than a World War II-scale mobilization to solve the climate emergency.  That's why, in 2014, I co-founded The Climate Mobilization (TCM), an advocacy group that builds public support for a national mobilization to reverse global warming. 

https://ezrasilk.org/

 

In 2019, Ezra also played a central role in drafting the Climate Emergency Resolution (H.Res.52 and S.Con.Res.22) introduced by Senator Sanders and Representatives Earl Blumenauer and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as well as convening the national coalition that supported it. This campaign won support for the resolution from 113 members of Congress (including Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris and seven other presidential candidates). It also inspired The New Yorker’s endorsement of a national declaration of climate emergency and the World Scientists’ Warning of a Climate Emergency now signed by over 13,000 scientists.

 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

car crashes into wimbledon school during wimbledon

 

Wimbledon school crash: Girl, 8, dies after car hits building

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66120958

 

on streetview its a narrow lane, with a metal railing outside.

note the 3 brick podiums in front of school building. arial views show 1 podium destroyed

i can't see how any vehicle can get up to speed and turn into the school

 

 

 

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fluke said:

Does anybody know, or have a link to who is funding just stop oil or extinction rebellion? 

 

That is such a good question, and the website Grumpy Grapes shared is just 'crazy'

 

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fluke said:

Soros and  gates I'm guessing, but I want to know who's funding these jerks as the yanks say..

 

Another good one 

 

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fluke said:

 

I was just watching the slime Morgan

 

I ábsolutey agree. I watched your share as I find he's worth keeping an eye on. I also found it interesting listening to Dale Vince at 8 minutes, not because I agree with him, but because of how he responded to 'the slime' 😃 

 

On 7/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fluke said:

Love to know some of you older and wiser posters thoughts on this as well

 

Excellent, we can all learn from each other. I really like this statement

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

car crashes into wimbledon school during wimbledon

 

Wimbledon school crash: Girl, 8, dies after car hits building

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66120958

 

on streetview its a narrow lane, with a metal railing outside.

note the 3 brick podiums in front of school building. arial views show 1 podium destroyed

i can't see how any vehicle can get up to speed and turn into the school

 

 

 

Thought the same when I saw the photos. The path the car took looks quite implausible. BBC and other MSM sources are mostly not showing photos of entire scene so you can't see the hole in the fence. Found a couple but cant upload the 2nd one here for some reason;

2023-london-uk-scene-study-829926449.jpg.a582a241d6c3e8865a01ea0fc1a9c4e0.jpg

 

Not much damage to the grey metal fence even though it's been completely ripped out of the ground. Police have moved wooden fence pieces from ground which look newer than the fence itself. and only cordoned off a tiny area, still letting visitors through. Surely there's another way in and out.

 

wimbledon-school-crash.jpg.4ce04dd53c4d572d087a645e722d040e.jpg

 

Seems odd there's no brick wall around the school when it's next to a road too.

 

Google street view around crash site has images from 4 different dates- 2019/2020/2022 which also is very suspicious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...