Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

49 minutes ago, Fluke said:

But I know someone who was stabbed. It isn't a Psyop. Seems like they are trying to cover it up.

Sorry for the misunderstanding . I didn't mean this was a Psyop, merely that a situation like this could be used to support the use of the EAS.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

I remember seeing something about this on the economist video. I've dropped the timestamped link below. using party drugs to treat pstd.

They'll be dishing it out to conspiracy theorists and free thinkers soon.

it's basicly the same tactics scum government used in the 1980s when they flooded cities such as liverpool and edinbgoro with heroin to stop inner city riots and uprisings.  plus ca change....🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

What is "the best safety"? Is this judged on how much you can "be your true self" again?

Not you but "the best safety" is a racist comment. 😆

Because it disregards everyone else but LGBTQ+ community.

21 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Not you but "the best safety" is a racist comment. 😆

Because it disregards everyone else but LGBTQ+ community.

Go to what I mentioned about “inclusiveness” being non inclusive by definition. Otherwise known as, if your name ain’t down, you ain’t coming in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Go to what I mentioned about “inclusiveness” being non inclusive by definition. Otherwise known as, if your name ain’t down, you ain’t coming in.

yeah, you really have to stop and pay attention to what word games they are playing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

When we were kids, the way the world worked was if you wanna stay safe, you stay at home and with people you know.

The internet isn't meant to be a soft play area for overly-sensitive exhibitionists.

Shall we ask Admin to close down the forum then?

36 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Shall we ask Admin to close down the forum then?

Not sure I follow? I'm commenting on the notion that a global communication/social platform (ie the net) has to somehow make itself "safe" to particular people. There are things I don't wanna see, or discuss, and things about me which I would not want to be placed at the mercy of nutjobs and idiots....so I don't go to those kind of sites/forums and stay the fuck out of Twitter/FB etc. That is just common sense, and how things used to be. 

If you put yourself "out there" don't be surprised for bad things to happen. Be prepared for it and have the balls to cope with it, otherwise go where you know people and are comfortable with it within your own neighbourhood/social circle.

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Not sure I follow? I'm commenting on the notion that a global communication/social platform (ie the net) has to somehow make itself "safe" to particular people. There are things I don't wanna see, or discuss, and things about me which I would not want to be placed at the mercy of nutjobs and idiots....so I don't go to those kind of sites/forums and stay the fuck out of Twitter/FB etc. That is just common sense, and how things used to be. 

If you put yourself "out there" don't be surprised for bad things to happen. Be prepared for it and have the balls to cope with it, otherwise go where you know people and are comfortable with it within your own neighbourhood/social circle.

I was jokingly implying that the forum members, including ourselves, might need a soft play area for overly-sensitive exhibitionists. Bad attempt at humour.

• Like 1

I created a temper driven fracas in the local Tesco Express last week, when, on trying to leave the store after making a purchase, the wheels of my rollator (think zimmer frame on wheels to aid walking due to arthritis) got jammed on a 5 foot cardboard 'A' frame sign that was strategically placed, partly blocking the exit route. I didn't read the message it bore in full - was too busy flailing about, trying to avert catherine-wheeling face 1st over the top of my contraption  & snapping my neck after the plaque jammed up a front wheel - but it was some proclamation of how the brand supports and endorses the LGBT community. I properly saw red.

I like the staff in there & often have a friendly laugh & chat with them, so I was trying to bear in mind that they aren't responsible for such nonsense and are just humble employees, & was trying to restrain myself...but couldn't manage completely, resulting in a bizarre display of snarling and mumbling angrily to myself, interspersed with denouncing the imposition of repugnant political BS at a volume which echoed around the store. Once I managed to extricate myself fully, I hoofed the thing mightily and stomped out. 

It doesn't appear to be there any more. 🙂

Are all the supermarkets engaging in this kind of tish now? I try to avoid going out shopping as much as possible.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
typo as ever.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I created a temper driven fracas in the local Tesco Express last week, when, on trying to leave the store after making a purchase, the wheels of my rollator (think zimmer frame on wheels to aid walking due to arthritis) got jammed on a 5 foot cardboard 'A' frame sign that was strategically placed, partly blocking the exit route. I didn't read the message it bore in full - was too busy flailing about, trying to avert catherine-wheeling face 1st over the top of my contraption  & snapping my neck after the plaque jammed up a front wheel - but it was some proclamation of how the brand supports and endorses the LGBT community. I properly saw red.

I like the staff in there & often have a friendly laugh & chat with them, so I was trying to bear in mind that they aren't responsible for such nonsense and are just humble employees, & was trying to restrain myself...but couldn't manage completely, resulting in a bizarre display of snarling and mumbling angrily to myself, interspersed with denouncing the imposition of repugnant political BS at a volume which echoed around the store. Once I managed to extricate myself fully, I hoofed the thing mightily and stomped out. 

It doesn't appear to be there any more. 🙂

Are all the supermarkets engaging in this kind of tish now? I try to avoid going out shopping as much as possible.

My local tesco's doesnt have that. Lucky 

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, one shop I was in a few days ago had a huge banner with this stuff on it. I suppose they want to be seen to buy into it all so as not to cause a media backlash or have some touchy soul posting on twitter how offended they are that so-and-so company does not support the BLTQPR community. It's the new "elf and safety".

On 6/16/2023 at 2:54 PM, Fluke said:

It's all so tiresome 

Well obviously the David Icke Forum.

As I'm sure we'd advise them against weird sexual practices that might result in disease or unnecessary surgery that might cause long term injury.

Safer than a trip to mermaids!!  https://mermaidsuk.org.uk/

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

Hmm. Sounds more like a police state unit specifically created to support a police state to me. The impression given is that the need for this new unit is all down to a shortage of men on the ground, as in deployable during emergencies, but the article states that it will also be involved with surveillance. It doesn't ring true to me. I reckon that President Xi, President Kim and Ayatollah Khamenei will all have loads of Brits begging to be allowed over their borders, soon enough...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1781773/Razor-Squadron-armed-forces-counter-terrorism

'Britain gets new elite terror troops to support police and MI5.'

'Military chiefs have formed a new domestic counter-terror unit to offset pressure on Britain’s Special Forces. Razor Squadron is the first new special operations team to be established since the creation of the Special Forces Support Group at the start of the Afghanistan war.'

Edited by numnuts

On 6/16/2023 at 11:16 PM, Bombadil said:

I was jokingly implying that the forum members, including ourselves, might need a soft play area for overly-sensitive exhibitionists. Bad attempt at humour.

I have been requesting a safe space section for years. 

• Haha 1

When the boe raises interest rates as the central clearing bank all others have to go to the boe to get their tranche of money.

The pyramid then filters it down to the minion banks after Barclays Rothschild gets the lions share.

The boe have been told to go as high as you want the debt is deliberately on the goy British people and all the banks are then fed the money outwards.

When they dropped rates to zero in 2009 the bank of England wasn't making any money they don't have any capita liquidity

When they then go sorry Mr sunak we don't have any liquidity sunak then hunt go OMG.

Raise as much as you want

How do we sell it to the goy

Say it's inflation

What hey have just done is exactly what they did when they wanted to raise money for the Napoleonic wars.

Mayer Rothschild conned the British Parliament and the public that a fake bank the be all end all could go bust to give it carte blanche over every transaction

Bailey has just done exactly the same with Hunt andSuna

You can't let the bank of England fall

It's a load of bollocks

If it goes bust it's a private bank there will be plenty of others with pure liquidity

Hunt has just said go as high as you want we don't want another black Weds

Meanwhile every bank has to go with it's begging bowl to the boe for the tranche of cash to maintain their liquidity

Such that pure greed aside they are all trying to get their liquidity tight before the bank releases their stranglehold

If Santander or HSBC said we can match your liquidity the boe would be gone tomorrow and so would the Rothschild mayer scam forever

Hunt and his turds however wol sidetrack deflect and obstruct after all they took out Kennedy and even tried Castro for daring to suggest such a thing with the fed.

This country is screwed because hunts a cnt

• Thanks 2