Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

2 hours ago, Campion said:

So they're saying that strongly opposing being occupied, enslaved and dominated by a ruthless empire means you're a fanatic?  Some things don't change! 

Call me a fanatic cos I want our independence from the globalist Illuminati empire. 

BTW I looked up fanatic: 
"First attested in 1525. From Latin fānāticus (“of a temple, divinely inspired, frenzied”), from fānum (“temple”). " 

(The above refers to the meaning of the word zealot, where the dictionary mentions a fanatical partisan.)

That's really interesting, thanks Campion. 

BTW I looked up dominate 😆 

"early 17th century: from Latin dominat- ‘ruled, governed’, from the verb dominari, from dominus ‘lord, master’.

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'You white b****rd': Gang left stranger with horror injuries in brutal, sudden attack
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/thugs-smashed-beer-bottle-strangers-25524761

'Prosecuting, Mark Kellet told the court how the victim got off the bus in Levenshulme after missing his stop in Longsight, and was accosted on Stockport Road by a man who accused him of robbing someone before telling him: "You white b****rd we don’t want to see you around here again".

The victim then spotted the three other men from the group coming towards him quickly, surrounding him so he couldn't get away. The men started kicking and punching him in what Mr Keller called 'a violent and sustained attack."

One of the four men - two of whom were never identified - delivered a blow to the victim's head with a beer bottle, before using fragments of it to try and stab him. In a victim impact statement, the victim told of how he believed they were trying to kill him. He suffered 'serious' injuries, including a puncture wound to his calf which required surgery, and a cut to the top of his head.

The court heard how the victim was in and out of hospital for three months, and has been left with permanent scarring as a result of the assault.'

Not only did the perpetrators receive soft sentences, there was just a passing mention of the racial slur*  buy apparently it wasn't classed as a racially motivated attack, despite the racial hate speech being used.  If it was the other way round what would the headlines say? This is yet more evidence of anti-white racism in the media and courts. 

* Judge: "He was minding his own business and someone in your group decided that he wasn't welcome where you were and made a racist remark to him. You two joined in, and neither of you had to. What then followed was a serious and sustained assault that both of you took part in."

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Campion said:

Not only did the perpetrators receive soft sentences, there was just a passing mention of the racial slur*  buy apparently it wasn't classed as a racially motivated attack, despite the racial hate speech being used.  If it was the other way round what would the headlines say? This is yet more evidence of anti-white racism in the media and courts. 

* Judge: "He was minding his own business and someone in your group decided that he wasn't welcome where you were and made a racist remark to him. You two joined in, and neither of you had to. What then followed was a serious and sustained assault that both of you took part in."

I might be wrong here, but the crime certainly seemed like an attempted murder to me. This sentencing is disgusting and if I was the victim, I'd be livid. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr H said:

Kill Gates in the lead in Martin Lewis' twitter poll, 😅 68% of the vote thus far

It's one of those completely irrelevant polls.

None of those people qualify to actually become Prime Minister of the UK anyway, so its all entirely 'hypothetical', if not 'fantasy'.

It's a PR exercise. Which 'idol' do you worship the most? And all that.

If Martin Lewis the 'money saving expert' and 'champion of the people' was really the 'real deal', then why would he be asking such a heavily loaded question?

He's a fucking pied piper, gatekeeper and narrative enforcer.

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's a PR exercise. Which 'idol' do you worship the most? And all that.

👍   It's also an underhand way rubbing our faces in the fact that we don't actually pick our PMs as all those people are Americans who vote for their President. Why on earth would we want a globalist technocratic oligarch to be our leader anyway!  His choice of candidates says more about him than us.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

He's a fucking pied piper, gatekeeper and narrative enforcer.

Yes, vile man.

I hate the thought that these men have so much power, and that they want to openly own us, and save us from our financial dire straits with their self serving philanthropy. What'll it be? Amazon play park and Gates swimming pool?

• Like 1

Instagram 'wrong' to take down drill music video

The owner of Instagram has been told it should not have removed a drill music video.

Meta took down the video by Chinx (OS) after being contacted by the London Metropolitan Police, which raised concerns about gang violence.

But Meta's independent Oversight Board has ruled there was insufficient evidence to support that decision.

It said the case highlighted the "haphazard and opaque" way authorities made such requests.

In January this year an Instagram account which described itself as promoting British music posted about a new drill track called Secrets Not Safe.

Shortly afterwards, Meta says, Scotland Yard contacted it to raise concerns about "gang violence" relating to the song.

Meta conducted its own review and decided the track contained a "veiled threat" linked to a shooting in 2017 and so removed it from Instagram.

If 'drill' is the crap that kids play at full volume on their phones while 'rapping along' on the bus, then if I had my way I'd have it all taken down.

The board has now concluded the decision to remove the song from Instagram was wrong because the threat of violence was not credible. It says the track must be reinstated.

It also says there are serious concerns that drill - which is particularly popular among young black Britons - is being overpoliced.

Ah, so there you go, if you don't like 'drill' then you must be a racist.

Chinx (OS) told the BBC he was pleased the video would be restored and had not understood why it had been taken down in the first place.

He said he did "not believe" that his music would incite violence.

"I can see why people think it's very violent but I feel like it's an expression," he said.

"I think people are involved in a certain lifestyle prior to them releasing drill music.

"I don't think you release drill music then find yourself in gang activities - I feel it's the other way around."

Well, I've had the misfortune of overhearing some of the 'lyrics' on some drill 'tunes', and I didn't find them very pleasant to be honest - not what you'd like to hear while sat on a crowded bus anyway.

There is definitely a link somewhere between the activities of gangs and their members, as well as their 'followers', with all this 'drill' garbage.

It all has a very 'negative' vibe about it, and while it may not directly 'incite' anyone towards violence, it is probably influencing youngsters negatively in some way.

• Like 3

Indian government to activate digital ID at birth

"The Indian government is working to expand its ‘Aadhaar’ digital ID scheme by assigning unique identification numbers to citizens at the time their birth is registered.

Sixteen states in India currently link Aadhaar ID numbers to birth registrations. The Indian government’s plan to expand the programme means that all 28 states could start issuing Aadhaar digital ID cards at the same time as birth certificates in the coming months.

First introduced by the government in 2009, Aadhaar cards – each of which features a unique 12-digit number – were officially rolled out by Narendra Modi, India’s prime minister, in 2014. The cards are used by enrolled citizens to apply for jobs and book railway tickets, for example, and contain data that are used by government to prioritise and economise welfare services."

https://www.globalgovernmentforum.com/indian-government-to-activate-digital-id-at-birth/

There's nothing new about having digital ID numbers of course, we've had National Insurance numbers for a long time. But will it become compulsory to use your digital ID for basic purchases like train tickets so they can control freedom of movement? 

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 10:13 AM, Observations said:

I enjoy etymology, so I looked up Zealotry, even though I thought I knew what it meant 😃 

Great word Bombadil.

I haven't managed to put it into words yet!

This is Hunt doing his Princess Diana impression and looking more like who or rather, what?

20221118_095806.jpg.aadfd542f2c673c50e3c7cfc51007684.jpg

20221118_100511.jpg.5b5b37018536ef472c0b43d91502db97.jpg

20221118_095614.jpg.aea5dbfd4aa14ca965ebd36ddcf2fbd2.jpg

He has"watch me I'm a psychopath" kind of look. lol

Come to think of it, Uri Gellar does this look far too often. I think he is trying to show that he now holds a powerful key/position but one who holds does not have to show...in fact hides it. Jus saying.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 3

On 11/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, Observations said:

Yes, vile man.

I hate the thought that these men have so much power, and that they want to openly own us, and save us from our financial dire straits with their self serving philanthropy. What'll it be? Amazon play park and Gates swimming pool?

You immediately gave your power away without knowing what is in your bag.... 😔

VIDEO: Man heckles US soldiers in Polish mall, accuses them of being spreaders of ‘sodomy,’ and claims it’s ‘America’s no. 1 export’
https://rmx.news/article/video-man-heckles-us-soldiers-in-polish-mall-accuses-them-of-being-spreaders-of-sodomy-and-claims-its-americas-no-1-export/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1