Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own

SuperstarNeilC

I think this is a sad reflection of society as a whole.

Lozells murder: 'Ghouls' slammed for filming police trying to save life of stabbed boy, 16

'Ghouls' have been slammed for filming police officers trying desperately to save the life of a 16-year-old murder victim. The teenager had suffered fatal knife wounds in Lozells on Tuesday (July 12).

He has not yet been named by detectives investigating the attack, the latest in a string of violent incidents to rock the city in just seven days. Police have not yet said if any of the multiple shootings and stabbings are linked.

A shocking video of the aftermath of the Lozells knife attack has been shared on social media. It shows police officers desperately trying to save the life of the stabbed teen on a petrol station forecourt in Nursery Road.

At least one person films the unfolding tragedy as others watch on. The footage has been condemned by locals horrified at the senseless loss of another young life in the city.

One said: "It is shocking that someone thought it was OK to film this boy's last moments like this. For it to be shared on social media is just awful too - they are ghouls."

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/lozells-murder-ghouls-slammed-filming-24487272

I would agree, and its a sad state of affairs where people think it is acceptable to film such scenes on their smartphones, so that they can share them on their social media channels for 'likes'.

I remember the days when people would try and help out in such situations, now we are in an age where people are more interested in their 'standing' on Facebook or Instagram, where such 'events' will gather more attention rather than their 'latest update' on what they had for breakfast, or how satisfying their 'morning shit' was.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I think this is a sad reflection of society as a whole.

Lozells murder: 'Ghouls' slammed for filming police trying to save life of stabbed boy, 16

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/lozells-murder-ghouls-slammed-filming-24487272

I would agree, and its a sad state of affairs where people think it is acceptable to film such scenes on their smartphones, so that they can share them on their social media channels for 'likes'.

I remember the days when people would try and help out in such situations, now we are in an age where people are more interested in their 'standing' on Facebook or Instagram, where such 'events' will gather more attention rather than their 'latest update' on what they had for breakfast, or how satisfying their 'morning shit' was.

God, it reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror. It's disgusting.

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

according to this clip - SPANISH FARMERS HAVE BEGUN PROTESTING, DEMONSTRATIONS IN GRANADA, BADAJOZ, ALBACETE.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/agahrYs6FAfR/

Another clip showed german farmers of similar disposition.

cant find it again atm - if anything comes of it I'm sure we'll get wind!

Seems that escalation is the order of the day all round!

Frantic world

Where are the British farmers? If I find out they've all slunk off quietly with their bribery pay-offs from the mis-government I'll be very peeved indeed. The thought of them sitting about contemplating their navels while we're served up beatles with a bit of GMO shite on the side - they'll be added to my ever-expanding list of mortal enemies.

We've got a good reputation in Lancashire - (don't interpret 'we 'to include 'me' Mr Police Arsifer. I confess to nothing 😇 )- for sabotaging fields of GMO crops as they're planted up over the last few years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Where are the British farmers? If I find out they've all slunk off quietly with their bribery pay-offs from the mis-government I'll be very peeved indeed. The thought of them sitting about contemplating their navels while we're served up beatles with a bit of GMO shite on the side - they'll be added to my ever-expanding list of mortal enemies.

We've got a good reputation in Lancashire - (don't interpret 'we 'to include 'me' Mr Police Arsifer. I confess to nothing 😇 )- for sabotaging fields of GMO crops as they're planted up over the last few years. 

Farming industry bribery is endemic courtesy of eu shikanery over the yrs, likely before. My opinion is that good farmers are few and far between with no understanding of soil nor health and the relationship therein.

Agree with your position and sentiment.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Had a look. It wants a phone number. It can go shove it!

Yeah i did the initial sign up over vpn and the number was required then so it's the same version here, i'm looking to get a pay as you go sim just so i can sign up, i have no intention of ever using the phone and sim for anything else after.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I know part of the plan is to aggravate, but some of the quotes in the article work too well. Wouldn't it be good if just for once there was a demand for culture and real education, instead of this constant one track minded nonsense. 

"While Muslims in Sweden remain largely conservative in their views on homosexuality, Sweden’s national church, the Church of Sweden, has largely embraced the LGBT movement, although there has been some division on same-sex marriage ...

Last August, the church was split on a proposed policy to force all priests in the church to conduct same-sex unions even if the individual priests were against the practice and wished to abstain."

Anything that's forced ... Everything that's forced ... 

I'm already tired of hearing people say; it's diversity, it's inclusivity. Bloody parrots. Where are your own thoughts?

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Observations said:

I know part of the plan is to aggravate, but some of the quotes in the article work too well. Wouldn't it be good if just for once there was a demand for culture and real education, instead of this constant one track minded nonsense. 

"While Muslims in Sweden remain largely conservative in their views on homosexuality, Sweden’s national church, the Church of Sweden, has largely embraced the LGBT movement, although there has been some division on same-sex marriage ...

That bolded part of the quote is some understatement. 😆

On the political spectrum, as I understand things, Islam is about as 'far-right' as anyone can get. Some may prefer the term "ultra-conservative".

Most Muslims may be fine with or tolerate people they know being 'homosexual', and some Muslims have "come out" themselves, but lets face it Islam as a religion is very much at odds with the whole LBTQ+++ diversity agenda being played out. If Allah has decreed that homosexulaity is a sin, or is 'haram', it is indeed odd that so many Muslim organisations are happy to 'tolerate' this.

Its almost like this is all some kind of bullshit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I really doubt that the Swedish LGBT writer really wants to be welcomed into mosques at all - they're all just shit stirring for the sake of it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I really doubt that the Swedish LGBT writer really wants to be welcomed into mosques at all - they're all just shit stirring for the sake of it.

Agreed. Globohomo infighting is a train wreck waiting to happen. I just hope normal folks don't get caught in the middle of it.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed. Globohomo infighting is a train wreck waiting to happen. I just hope normal folks don't get caught in the middle of it.

They'd love to draw everyone in I'm sure.

• Like 1

Mind the royal fingers! Prince Charles and Camilla cut a slice of cake using a sword as they brave the heat at a garden party celebrating 70 years since he became the Duke of Cornwall

Does this cake remind you of a toilet seat or is it me 😂

image_2022-07-19_074553434.png.3e426ff7c5ce4e3ffbd9f2cad2f753ef.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11024473/Camilla-carries-parasol-shade-blistering-heat-steps-Penzance-Charles.html

9-year-old Swedish girl beaten into coma on playground by a 13-year-old Ethiopian just given permanent residence
https://rmx.news/crime/9-year-old-swedish-girl-beaten-into-coma-on-playground-by-13-year-old-ethiopian-just-given-permanent-residence/

France: Sudanese refugee arrested after stabbing spree leaves 3 dead
https://rmx.news/france/france-sudanese-refugee-arrested-after-stabbing-spree-leaves-3-dead/

Syrian national arrested on suspicion of murder of German teen found dead in sewage treatment plant
https://rmx.news/crime/syrian-national-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder-of-german-teen-found-dead-in-sewage-treatment-plant/

• Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 8:23 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Nope, because that kind of figure is unrealistic and scaremongering.

There'll be another push to get people to upgrade to smart meters, with the promise that people can "save money" on their energy bills. There have been numerous hints dropped in the media already that energy companies are keen to be able to charge consumers more for using energy at 'peak times', but this can only be done using a smart meter. This will likely be promoted as "flexible pricing".

I wrote about this on my website the other week:

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2022/06/27/the-real-reason-for-smart-meters-is-becoming-ever-more-apparent/

The other aspect is that I feel energy prices are being artificially inflated, and this is to serve another purpose - the Government talks of "levelling up" communities all the time, but its another classic inversion; the NWO Great Reset agenda is all based on making everybody (except the Elites that is) equal, that is equally impoverished, and dependent on the State for their survival.

In particular, it is the 'middle-classes' being most targetted - 'they' want these people to give up their nice, comfortable homes, and trade them in for newer 'energy efficient' builds, and in effect 'downsizing' in the process.

I think about my own parents, they're in their 70s and retired now, but still living by themselves in a 3 bedroom semi. The amount of 'retirement complex' builds is astonishing, but this is all about getting people like my parents to sell their three-bed semis and 'downsize' to a 'luxury 1 bed retirement apartment'.

The government can only hand out so many 'rebates' and 'discounts' off energy bills, before it is paying your energy bill for you. That is the point when "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy", because your energy usage allowance is linked to your 'social credit score'.

Shit, do you think these houses went up in fire because of smart meters/5G?

The houses are not even terraced. 😲

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/5g-smart-meter-controlled-can-ignite-all-electrical-devices-5g-street-lights-hook-up_NhXtOlhxeJv5VPL.html

OK, so this was in Dagenham, London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11030801/Homeowners-fled-lives-wildfire-decimated-village-Britains-hottest-day-history.html

Do you think it was DEW? Look at the ariel photo.

^ Interesting to see how the church survived surrounded by inferno. @alexa60475699-11030801-image-a-12_16582981421

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Shit, do you think these houses went up in fire because of smart meters/5G?

The houses are not even terraced. 😲

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/5g-smart-meter-controlled-can-ignite-all-electrical-devices-5g-street-lights-hook-up_NhXtOlhxeJv5VPL.html

OK, so this was in Dagenham, London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11030801/Homeowners-fled-lives-wildfire-decimated-village-Britains-hottest-day-history.html

Do you think it was DEW? Look at the ariel photo.

^ Interesting to see how the church survived surrounded by inferno. @alexa60475699-11030801-image-a-12_16582981421

No way, this is DEW.

• Like 1

It feels like some kind of warning. 'Look at what we CAN do, now fall in line or else.' Random selection all over the country. They were really specific about what they were doing for 2 days, couldn't warn us enough in fact.

Edited by Puzzle
  • Like 2