Jump to content

Minor News items - Not worth a thread of their own


SuperstarNeilC

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I expect so. Big civil war and chaos in Ethiopia also, doesn't really get much coverage. Sure lots more carnage going on around the world too

The reason for lack of coverage is to not spook the normies. Can't be having a bank run whilst they carry out economic devastation in these lesser developed countries. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

We called it cuckoo spit in the late 60's Nothing unusual in it what the heck are they trying to instil in the simpletons heads ?

We called it cuckoo spit as well. I was just saying that the spit is probably from a Frog Hopper. I should have made myself clearer😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bruce Y Lee sounds highly unpleasantly gleeful about this. Meaning he probably got paid handsomely and has no empathy or compassion. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now gay men & bisexuals (very much the target for everything currently) are urged to get yet another shot, this time for a rampant outbreak, allegedly, of the bacteria that causes meningitis.

 

Deary me, what a lot of ailments are suddenly becoming strong and lively. 😐

 

"CDC recommends vaccine for gay, bisexual men amid Florida meningitis surge" https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/cdc-recommends-vaccine-gay-bisexual-men-florida-meningitis-surge-rcna34937

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And now gay men & bisexuals (very much the target for everything currently) are urged to get yet another shot, this time for a rampant outbreak, allegedly, of the bacteria that causes meningitis.

 

Deary me, what a lot of ailments are suddenly becoming strong and lively. 😐

 

"CDC recommends vaccine for gay, bisexual men amid Florida meningitis surge" https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-health-and-wellness/cdc-recommends-vaccine-gay-bisexual-men-florida-meningitis-surge-rcna34937

Interesting they are not targeting gay women. Me thinks they are up to something ... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, eddy64 said:

 

probably the train strikes yesterday causing everybody to go by road as they know the train service will still be knackered.

 

I guess there is a hope that people will ditch the script of climate change in a day. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20sec clip

https://gab.com/a/posts/108524219817939513

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10946189/British-journalist-told-country-Republican-politician-Siobhan-Kennedy.html

 

Snotty nosed arrogant British journalist starts to give Margorie Taylor Green a lecture - while being in America - about guns and "children dying" and how the UK doesn't have guns and they don't have gun problems there.......

 

MTG cuts her off with pure class:

 

"Well you have mass stabbings lady and all kinds of murder..." 

 

*...journalist mumbles something....*

 

"...Well, you can go back to your own country then!"

 

image.png.5abbc335f2a115dff5f92cc929439176.png

 

hahahahaha

 

The fvcking cheek of these people.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is disturbing ..

 

"East London nightclub deaths: At least 22 people found dead in South African 'tavern' | World News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/at-least-17-people-found-dead-in-south-african-nightclub-12640551

 

...The place was packed. Bodies everywhere, but no obvious signs of injury. There's speculation of poison or gas of some kind. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

This is disturbing ..

 

"East London nightclub deaths: At least 22 people found dead in South African 'tavern' | World News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/at-least-17-people-found-dead-in-south-african-nightclub-12640551

 

...The place was packed. Bodies everywhere, but no obvious signs of injury. There's speculation of poison or gas of some kind. 

 

What are the chances we have a shooting at a gay bar in Oslo called the London pub  then 22 dead in a nightclub in east London SA within a day of each other. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

london gets nuked?, probably unlikely but how many business and government departments have moved out of London and is the no 10 bunker nuke proof?

 

seems unlikely to be a nuclear attack from Russia and a dirty bomb does bugger all really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

What are the chances we have a shooting at a gay bar in Oslo called the London pub  then 22 dead in a nightclub in east London SA within a day of each other. 

Yeah actually i must admit and the article I was reading didn't make it clear if it was in England or not. Only when I saw a picture of the ambulances and place did I realise. What a stupid name for a place. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The British Medical Association has advised Dr's to demand a 30% pay rise. It's expected there'll be industrial action should they not get their own way.

 

My question is, if they go on strike, who will notice the difference?

 

"Doctors demand pay restoration in response to “30% pay cut” since 2008 | The BMJ" https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1590

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll think of this next time I'm at the petrol pumps shitting myself about how little fuel I'm getting for the £20 I would rather be spending on food...

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/queen-30m-cash-boost-despite-155733873.html


The Royal family are spending £800K on a new staircase for fuckingham Palace while the rest of the cattle struggle to pay for their weekly shopping and bills.
The money she and her slithering relatives get will never go down, thanks to her cousin David Cameron setting a guaranteed income for the queen way back in 2012,  This while Schools and Police have their budget cut year on year.

Seems fair doesn't it? 


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2022 at 11:11 PM, eddy64 said:

london gets nuked?, probably unlikely but how many business and government departments have moved out of London and is the no 10 bunker nuke proof?

 

seems unlikely to be a nuclear attack from Russia and a dirty bomb does bugger all really.

The panic a dirty bomb would cause would be enough to cripple everything within the M25 circle....50 smoke detectors and a bit of 'oomph' under them voila measurable radioactivity above background..mass panic ensues...stock market sharts itself ...mass exodus from close environment to epicentre and cabinet evacuted to a secure bunker somewhere with much hand wringing and lessons learned from our erstwhile government

Or a scenario which is far more likely ...They would just lie and say ''nothing to see here move along''

Would all depend who planted it in the first place

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...