Jump to content

NOKIA CEO: Humans Will Be Implanted With 6G CHIPS By 2030. Smartphones Will GO AWAY.


Truthblast
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please Pleaaase make a 6G Chip for my BODY NOKIA...

 

https://thestreetjournal.org/humans-will-be-implanted-with-6g-chips-by-2030-says-nokia-ceo/

 

 

Pekka Lundmark, Nokia’s Chief Executive Officer, has stated that smart gadgets would be implanted into human bodies in the next eight years, as technical progress evolves into the sixth generation (6G) network.

 

According to Lundmark, by 2030, the 6G network would have surpassed the 5G wireless connection, which is now being embraced around the world and is expected to be available in Nigeria in the second half of 2022.

 

He predicted that 6G, which is now in development, will render cellphones obsolete once it is completed. According to several media sources, Nokia’s CEO said this during the World Economic Forum.

His statement comes amid Elon Musk’s initiative, which aims to implant chips into the human brain in order to create a computer-like visual interface. A macaque is currently being utilized to design and perfect the chip.

 

The animal, which had been implanted with the chip, was seen playing “Mind Pong” by moving its hands with thoughts after being trained to operate the joystick in a video provided by the millionaire.

 

As user behavior changes with the advent of 6G, it is expected that smartphones will no longer be the most popular interface. Smart eyewear and other technology-driven gadgets, he continued, will be prioritized.

 

“By then, the smartphone as we know it today will not be the most common interface. Many of these things will be built directly into our bodies.”

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I can imagine some people welcoming this, but it makes my blood run cold. As soon as we start getting chips implanted in our brains we will have zero hope of resisting any control. Game over.

 

Homeless too, if you don't want a wiretapped home, probably.

 

21949575c3bea1c452bf899e2e9f4d966b5b58d7

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I can imagine some people welcoming this, but it makes my blood run cold. As soon as we start getting chips implanted in our brains we will have zero hope of resisting any control. Game over.

Wait until they start chipping babies fresh out of the womb. It'll be for their "safety" of course.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well any implantable smart phone replacement cant be that small, i don't think its feasible since implanting would be classed as minor surgery and there definatley wouldnt be enough people to do it.    what about batteries and recharging sounds like he's talking out his ass.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might be a wild idea, but maybe the fake vaxx was a prelude to this, and who knows it might be intended to start up some kind of behaviour control once you've got the chip as well? I know one thing for sure: I will never take any chip voluntarily, even if my life depends on it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

well any implantable smart phone replacement cant be that small, i don't think its feasible since implanting would be classed as minor surgery and there definatley wouldnt be enough people to do it.    what about batteries and recharging sounds like he's talking out his ass.

 

 

The tech in smart glasses isn't that big, definitely a lot smaller than a smartphone, and that's just early models. Most of the computing power won't be in the implant, it will be on the cloud.

 

They could also use reverse psychology so people accept a "compromise", basically not an implant but a mark... sorry I mean device on your head, like Aloy's wearable head device in Horizon Zero Dawn.

 

c.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

well any implantable smart phone replacement cant be that small, i don't think its feasible since implanting would be classed as minor surgery and there definatley wouldnt be enough people to do it.    what about batteries and recharging sounds like he's talking out his ass.

 

 

An IT guy told me:

 

- The electronics in today's smartphones, minus battery, can already be fit inside a Tooth Filling

 

- In R&D laboratories, wireless CONTACT LENSES can already do everything VR/AR glasses can do today

 

- The tech is already TINY and getting SMALLER

 

You just can't buy this stuff in a STORE yet

Edited by Truthblast
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd bet that work towards their dastardly plans is more hidden and advanced that a typical tech chap will be allowed to know about anyway. It's how these things usually work.

 

I'm one also who will die if needs be rather than succumb.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I'd bet that work towards their dastardly plans is more hidden and advanced that a typical tech chap will be allowed to know about anyway. It's how these things usually work.

 

I'm one also who will die if needs be rather than succumb.

 

The biggest problem is that Americans in particular do not know what their RIGHTS are.

 

Whatever their Media/Companies tells them to do they sheepishly do.

 

I've been told that a ridiculous number of American households now have an internet connected SMART SPEAKER as a staple household item.

 

Nobody in their right mind would put a Silicon Valley owned internet MICROPHONE in their house.

 

I bet when the SMART BEDROOM CAMERA comes along, Americans will rush to buy that too...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

this is psy-ops

only meant to make people reacts.

 

right?

 

I hope so, but react in what way? Most normies will probably say that's never happening, but the same normies are controlled by scary words and would probably accept being monitored to show that they're not bigots. If not now, then at least in the future when the heat is turned up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I hope so, but react in what way? Most normies will probably say that's never happening, but the same normies are controlled by scary words and would probably accept being monitored to show that they're not bigots. If not now, then at least in the future when the heat is turned up.

 

 

to annoy those who cares, affect our moral.

and to create false future scenario to prepare the sheep to accept worst and worst technology to shit on our parade

 

 

"see, they are not that bad, they only put mics on the ceiling. They could have done much worst....like implementing a chip in your brain. its not like they cant"

 

actually, this is worst. do sheep really believe this? that they could control them with their tech? 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

the mind and the body are separate: you think the real elite dont know this?

 

the idea that we can control somebody else is funny/fantasy/kid like story. we cannot even control our own mind. you can paralyse the body, you can control the body, kill the body, but its actually poor theotre from the elite to try to convince us they have the technology to control minds, dont you think?

 

those message serve two purpose, to annoy those who cares, affect our moral, and to create false future scenario to prepare the sheep.

 

I don't know about controlling minds, just surveilling minds, which doesn't seem so difficult unless you're one of the rare people without an internal monologue. Most people think in words, and they can already translate thoughts into text with 96% accuracy. What happens if they add that tech to an implant or a wearable device? I don't know, just something to think about.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't know about controlling minds, just surveilling minds, which doesn't seem so difficult unless you're one of the rare people without an internal monologue. Most people think in words, and they can already translate thoughts into text with 96% accuracy. What happens if they add that tech to an implant or a wearable device? I don't know, just something to think about.

they can translate thoughts? 

 

I think its only to affect our morals. ive deleted the message youve quoted as it didnt really translated what i think about this. I really think its pure psy-ops for kids/teenagers. do you know any adult in your life that think the gouv can control your thoughts and really believe theyll put implant that will control us? I mean, thats a bit conspirationist theory that the gouv is doing. 

 

if we agree about the west common enemy and those who release those psy-ops, we have to understand exactly what they want to create (our destruction or total control) and how to counter it.

 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

they can translate thoughts? 

 

I think its only to affect our morals. ive deleted the message youve quoted as it didnt really translated what i think about this. I really think its pure psy-ops for kids/teenagers. do you know any adult in your life that think the gouv can control your thoughts and really believe theyll put implant that will control us? I mean, thats a bit conspirationist theory that the gouv is doing. 

 

if we agree about the west common enemy, we have to understand exactly what they want to create (our destruction) and how to counter it.

 

 

My bad, I can't remember where I saw 96%. It's 94%, but it's early and I think it needs the paralyzed person to imagine writing.

 

94.jpg

 

Let's hope it doesn't eventually work on just an internal monologue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

My bad, I can't remember where I saw 96%. It's 94%, but it's early and I think it needs the paralyzed person to imagine writing.

 

94.jpg

 

Let's hope it doesn't eventually work on just an internal monologue.

wow, actually cool

the guy was hooked up to how many machines?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

My bad, I can't remember where I saw 96%. It's 94%, but it's early and I think it needs the paralyzed person to imagine writing.

 

94.jpg

 

Let's hope it doesn't eventually work on just an internal monologue.

 

They can already wirelessly read your thoughts, scan your memories, look through your eyes and even make you see and hear things:

 

 

230 page book explaining the technology:

 

https://stopthecrime.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/THE-MATRIX-Deciphered.pdf

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Truthblast said:

They can already wirelessly read your thoughts, scan your memories, look through your eyes and even make you see and hear things:

 

I can't believe that any tech can 'read minds'. I get that it can influence and manipulate but decipher what you are thinking? That just doesn't sound possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, All-Pete-Tong said:

 

I can't believe that any tech can 'read minds'. I get that it can influence and manipulate but decipher what you are thinking? That just doesn't sound possible.

 

Read the book I posted above.

 

They started with voice-to-skull in the 1950s. Experiments with Radar.

 

After significant classified research they managed to listen in on people's interior monologue and even visual perception.

 

Your brain is electrical. Your skull can't insulate it against all types of electrical signals.

 

Your smartphone isn't the only thing that can send and receive electrical signals.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Public relations Benays style had been form of mind control for last hundred years ,

Walter Bowart talked /wrote about  operation mind control back in 1970s.

 Aldous Huxley seemed to be partly behind MK ultra which changed society generally this is just next stage of long plan as we know as

D I . books explain so we'll.

But I can't help wondering what "they" are going to do if they succeeded and had total control.

Wouldn't they run out of steam or implode?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...