RED DRAGON: EXPOSING THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY

PART 1: https://www.bitchute.com/video/AITUo1VHkHAB/

Not Russia, not Iran, not North Korea: The Chinese Communist Party is the biggest threat to Western society today. Their subversive ways have been perfected for decades and under the ruling of Xi Jinpeng, the dragon is more dangerous than ever. From their ridiculous human and civil rights abuses to their blueprint to introduce a technocrat totalitarian system aided by mass surveillance and a social credit score system.

The proponents of the great leap forward, the cultural revolution, the one-child policy, and many other failures now want to extend their barbarian ways to the West. As the United States renders harmless under Joe Biden's command, the Asian threat now turns its eyes to Taiwan, and from there, the rest of the world. Their close ties with Russia must not be underestimated, as their indemnization obligations to the world due to the Covid-19 plandemic pile up by the trillions of dollars.

SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/totaldisclosure
Email: [email protected]

115 - Red Dragon 1.png

• Like 2

They can say that it's "marxism with chinese characteristics" that has made them strong all day long, but it's opening up their society to elements of Capitalism that made them powerful. You can't redistribute the wealth if you have no wealth to redistribute, hence why I think they had to go back and allow Capitalist elements in their society, and now they're dropping their mask and going back to Marxian rhetoric. Obviously I don't think they really will redistribute wealth, but I'm saying if they're going to keep up the pretense.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Modern China is a WESTERN creation.

The West could have manufactured in 20 different countries with "Cheap Labour".

It chose to GROW and PROP UP China.

No ACCIDENT if you ask me...

A western creation, or a creation of those that also control the West? Some of those surnames that helped Mao were not your average western names, let's just say that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A western creation, or a creation of those that also control the West? Some of those surnames that helped Mao were not your average western names, let's just say that.

Do you have a URL which lists those names?

Always interesting to find out a Century later who really did what. 😇

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Do you have a URL which lists those names?

Always interesting to find out a Century later who really did what. 😇

Off the top of my head, look into Mao's relationship with folks like Sidney Shapiro, Israel Epstein, and Henry Kissinger.

And even today, look into who gives China the Wests tech and state secrets.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot a URL. I don't have anything on me at the moment, but it's just stuff I have picked up on over the years.

There is a thread on here about that topic, but it doesn't go into much detail, just breadcrumbs.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Off the top of my head, look into Mao's relationship with folks like Sidney Shapiro, Israel Epstein, and Henry Kissinger.

And even today, look into who gives China the Wests tech and state secrets.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot a URL. I don't have anything on me at the moment, but it's just stuff I have picked up on over the years.

There is a thread on here about that topic, but it doesn't go into much detail, just breadcrumbs.

Kissinger is always involved when there is a shitshow happening somewhere 🤣

• Like 1