Jump to content

Gareth Southgate says .. racism .. blah .. blah?


 Share

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Captainlove said:

This is a good interview. Matt seems like an ok guy.

 

Thanks Captainlove. I noticed that bamboozooka also shared this in covid 19 & NWO. I have the greatest of respect for Matt Le Tissier, and anyone in his position who has to earn a living while still being bold enough to speak from the heart ... Matt asked a lot of questions about footballers and fans collapsing, along with much else. I miss the people of his era who were silenced with accusations of all sorts. I also miss real and genuine commentators. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Talk about bandwagon jumping. Now Lineker claims he received racist abuse. What a low-life this arse is.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/18959144/gary-lineker-suffered-racist-abuse-darkish-skin-football/

 

Lineker sold his soul when he joined the BBC, like most do. He's a fucking fanny, a shill, a fraud if you will.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yes that's a good comparison. I can't stand to look at Schofield. Even before the hugging through a plastic apron, and sitting apart on the sofa, full of his own importance in his 'essential' presenting, telling us to stay at home, while going to Wimbledon that afternoon. He's a nobody, if he wasn't he wouldn't have a job.

 

Reminds me of Lorraine Kelly; Piers Morgan called her a Goddess; must part of one of their rituals. 

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was watching some old games of football today from the 1998 world cup, eng v argentina now that was a good game. Where has all the passion and quality gone from modern football? why when i watch a england game in 2022 its so fucking bad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beautiful days, so many wonderful memories from '98. They give and they take away. They steal. They manipulate. Absolute sabotage. Stirring up euphoria or despair, depending on the current agenda. We could be one of the best, but this is not an era to build pride, joy, confidence and satisfaction. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I was watching some old games of football today from the 1998 world cup, eng v argentina now that was a good game. Where has all the passion and quality gone from modern football? why when i watch a england game in 2022 its so fucking bad.

Remember watching that...Campbell's goal was legit...should have been 3-2. And that was after Becks' silly red card (that wasn't).

 

Was it fixed? Who knows. Hoddle was unlucky, he was building a good side on the back of what Venables had done, but his ego (why the bloody diary?), and "them things" he said, plus those decisions against England in the Argie game, did for him.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Observations said:

Yes that's a good comparison. I can't stand to look at Schofield. Even before the hugging through a plastic apron, and sitting apart on the sofa, full of his own importance in his 'essential' presenting, telling us to stay at home, while going to Wimbledon that afternoon. He's a nobody, if he wasn't he wouldn't have a job.

 

Reminds me of Lorraine Kelly; Piers Morgan called her a Goddess; must part of one of their rituals. 

 

 

Also 100% groomed a minor. Pure cunt who should not be forgotten in the aftermath of this shitshow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember watching that...Campbell's goal was legit...should have been 3-2. And that was after Becks' silly red card (that wasn't).

 

Was it fixed? Who knows. Hoddle was unlucky, he was building a good side on the back of what Venables had done, but his ego (why the bloody diary?), and "them things" he said, plus those decisions against England in the Argie game, did for him.

 

The cambell goal should of stood. Not a fan of beckham but he shouldnt have kicked out. Even though simone was play acting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 11:14 PM, bamboozooka said:

lebron james is one of the biggest sporting swamp rats on the planet

 

I agree, but terms like swamp rat are too vague, and it just makes midwits think it's just an issue of stupid Dems or something.

 

Red menace simp is more apt for LeBron.

 

>Simps for China

>Invested in Liverpool FC, probably the most socialist EPL club.

>Associates with sus people.

 

lj.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...