Gareth Southgate says .. racism .. blah .. blah?

Molineux rocking to the sound of boos and 'You don't know what you're doing' being aimed at the hapless Southgate. Championship level Hungary are spanking England 4-0. 

Yet this clown will still likely be in charge for the WC in Qatar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm a newly made Hungry fan. Some great strikes there.

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Championship level Hungary are spanking England 4-0.

To be fair, Championship level teams could beat plenty of international teams. An organised group often overcomes a disjointed one, no matter how technically gifted the individuals are.

• Like 1

They're blaming tired players. Unnecessary fixtures, etc.

But even if this was a friendly, the alarm bells and reaction would be the same.

This has been coming. Southgate's been turning the team to shit for ages. He threw away the chance to win Euro 2020 on the altar of racist diversity, and there won't be any more golden opportunities again. Not for him.

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Stevie G

Frank Lampard

Um.....

Discounting the ones who are new to their clubs and doing great guns (Howe, Cooper)....

There HAS to be someone. Anyone would be better than bloody Wokegate.

I could do it. I have played fifa once or twice.

• Haha 1

He'll privately regret not walking away after the Euros. Cloughie did the same thing, carried on after losing the 1991 FA Cup final, and spent the rest of his days wishing he'd listened to his instinct.

Of course, it gives us the satisfaction of watching the woke tosser getting his comeuppance, and being exposed as the lucky fraud he always was.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Stevie G

Frank Lampard

ah the golden balls generation that achieved even less than southgate.

just like giggs, wales best player that didnt want to play for  wales. an insult him becoming wales manager.

You know who I'd choose. It's so obvious that I didn't think of it.

Mourinho.

(Yes, seriously).

Why fuck around with this "homegrown" nonsense when we have the players at the mo who play for the big CL clubs and know how to win. Just put Jose in charge, even if only short-term. He'll know what to do straight away, no learning the ropes and getting used to the job. Imagine England going to Qatar with the players we have, and Mourinho in charge. 

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Mourinho.

(Yes, seriously).

Why fuck around with this "homegrown" nonsense when we have the players at the mo who play for the big CL clubs and know how to win. Just put Jose in charge, even if only short-term. He'll know what to do straight away, no learning the ropes and getting used to the job. Imagine England going to Qatar with the players we have, and Mourinho in charge. 

Mourinho is something that Southgate can never be - a winner.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Mourinho.

(Yes, seriously).

Strange, I was thinking I’d 100% give Mourinho a chance and sack off Southgate now. He’s had easy runs in tourneys to progress far. Teams wank overall and he’s obsessed with Mount whose absolute shite for England. I refuse to watch them now until one of them goes. Both to blame for loss of euros imo

• Like 1

Just now, Seeker said:

Strange, I was thinking I’d 100% give Mourinho a chance and sack off Southgate now. He’s had easy runs in tourneys to progress far. Teams wank overall and he’s obsessed with Mount whose absolute shite for England. I refuse to watch them now until one of them goes. Both to blame for loss of euros imo

Jose has said he'll only manage Portugal if they ask him. They should give the England job to Potter. He won't push boundaries and the FA will like that. Jose would have them frothing at the mouth.

• Sad 1

Jose said a few years ago he'd have loved the England job, he was literally waiting for them to give it to him. But they backed off and went for Allardyce instead, I think? Mourinho ended up at Man U.

I'd forgotten about Potter. Yeah, he's done well but he'd be another Southgate really. He even looks like him!

• Like 1

Although I agree, mourhino is a serial winner, he plays defensive ball, just like southgate Joes likes to buy the expensive ruthless players to carryout his plans. At international level he will be stuck with what he's got.  The English have a good batch of attacking players they could play more adventurous. I think Klop would be the better fit for England as he's more attack minded.

Unfortunately as far as English managers go, they're all pretty meh!  in fact Potter seems to be a carbon copy of southgate, a dour spreadsheet and stats guy.

• Like 2

As an antidote to all that Southgate is and represents, I would like to see Sean Dyche walk into the job. This would only happen if the powers in the FA had too much cocaine at their new manager meeting and lost all their sense of safety first. 

As big and powerful, as influential and important as many of England's internationals might secretly think of themselves, any of that nonsense would be obliterated in the dressing room on the first day.

"If you are not going to bust a gut in training, if you are not going to give everything on that pitch, then you can bugger off. There is no place for poseurs, whinging, diving, social media accounts, virtue signalling, politics - ANY of it! Now I want you all to take a backpack full of bricks and to run up and down that hill over there until you sweat blood. Grealish - get an effing haircut and stop falling over like a fanny. Kane - you stop diving as well and stop trying to referee games because you are on £200k a week. You are not the brightest and should just stick to putting your foot through the ball when in on goal, which is your only gift. Saka - I don't care what colour you are, you are not yet good enough to be in my side so go home. Mount - you got in previous sides because of your club form. But I guarantee that if you played for a non London club you wouldn't have got a look in. Here's the train fare home."

"The rest of you. If I see one posting on the internet from any of you, one boasting of a wonderful good deed you have done or one mention of effing Ukraine or the NHS or any other such similar shite, you are dead to me."

As for Potter @factJack he is indeed from the same factory production line as Southgate. I am not convinced he is fully human. He is the kind of emotionless drone that the FA have already probably groomed to take over.

Edited by Saved
Updated information
  • Like 2

Spot on @Saved - this current team/squad are a reflection of their manager. It's a bunch of fairy kids running around, but not really doing anything. There's no proper aggression and passion, just a lot of whingeing. This obsession with youth over actual ability and leadership is bizarre. But then any bloke with some backbone would stand up to Wokegate.

• Like 2

Yeah he and ALL of the football press made a big deal about being an evil selfish bastard if you didn't do your duty and have the jabs. We will not forget it.

Of course, who amongst the England players actually had any jabs, we weren't told and we will probably never know. Ones like Aguero, Eriksson and others who collapsed, died or had to retire clearly did.

• Like 1