Jump to content

Gareth Southgate says .. racism .. blah .. blah?


 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I saw this mentioned on BBC news this morning. I thought here we go, creating a problem and dividing us, as usual. There are lots of articles today, in the Guardian, the Mirror etc ... This is a quote from the Sun;

 

The manager, who is ramping up his plans for November’s World Cup, said: “I couldn’t help but feel, ‘Have I created this situation for the boys?’

 

“But it wouldn’t be right to not pick the players you think are best to take them because of what the possible consequences of missing would be."

 

(But it IS ok to pick players based on quotas and agendas, and Lord knows what else?)

 

I'm taking this opportunity to share a link from a thread here, that has some very interesting comments. 12 pages of commentary on the politics, and I would say social engineering / behaviour modification in Football. 

(started by bamboozooka in June 2021)

 

England footballers continuing the knee ...

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/20232-england-footballers-continuing-the-knee-in-the-euros/#comment-285032

 

I would post there, but thought this would be a better place for now.

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think, and I hope, the tide is turning against Southgate and his endless virtue-signalling and racial provocation.

 

Course, no pundit/journo is going to call him out directly, but there was an intruiging piece by Times windbag Henry Winter (self-styled thinking man's football writer) which took Southgate's post-match excuses (tactics, team selections etc) for the 1-0 defeat to Hungary apart piece by piece. He basically called him a liar.

 

Hopefully people are beginning to see Southgate has sucked the life and joy out of the national team, in the cause of his racial agenda. I can't believe he was forgiven for what he did in the Euros final last summer, picking the 3 black kids to take the most important pens in our history.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I think labour are perhaps using football stars to win back power, the way they did in the 90s with pop musicians. Remember when oasis won the brit awards and told everyone to vote for blair instead of the usual thank you's?  Then a year later Noel and Damon and the rest of the crew were drinking gin and tonic with Charles Lynton in number 10. 

I can't see the end of these virtue signalling gestures for a long time unless England start having bad results and southgate gets sacked. But as the players are pretty good and England always seem to get weak opposition in the competitions he's going to be around for another few years.

I know a few football fans who are english and they all hate him.😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

England bosses can get sacked by the media as much as by results. If the likes of Henry Winter and other top journos start to really turn on him, and anything else starts to leak out from the England camp, he could be gone even if results stay as generally positive as they've been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sport should be sport - not politics! 

 

that is not how political correctness works though

 

political correctness works by the people who control the levers of power in our society which is to say: the central banks, the mega corporations, the corporate media, freemasonry and the anglican church pushing down, onto society, what they deem to be correct politically from one moment to the next through those channels they control

 

Well things like mainstream media, football teams and tv stations are all owned by those people who control the corporations. Its all become corporate but corporations are just legal entities behind which hide powerful bloodline families that are all intermarried into one giant crime family ie the rothschild cabal

 

And what the rothschild cabal deem correct politically at the moment is the mass influx of migrants into christendom and the elevation of those migrants into positions currently held by europeans so that western christendom is destroyed without a shot being fired

 

Its war by social engineering instead of by bombs and bullets and because it is done gradually and always with excuses such as 'fighting racism' or 'fighting climate change' or 'combating pandemics' or 'fighting terror' or 'combatting extremism' they can never be challenged without the dissenting voice then being demonised as somehow being for those things that are the alleged enemy of political correctness

 

But the truth is that its all bullshit and that when you strip away their faux morality the real face behind that woke mask is sabbatean-supremacism

 

and for anyone who might think the sabbateans are their allies (eg labour or democrat voters or black lives matter) consider that the sabbateans just injected half the planets population with some sort of mystery juice under the excuse that they are trying to save you from an invisible enemy that morphs from one minute to the next whether it is 'covid' or 'small pox' or 'monkey pox' etc. They are nobodies friend

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

that is not how political correctness works though

 

political correctness works by the people who control the levers of power in our society which is to say: the central banks, the mega corporations, the corporate media, freemasonry and the anglican church pushing down, onto society, what they deem to be correct politically from one moment to the next through those channels they control

 

Well things like mainstream media, football teams and tv stations are all owned by those people who control the corporations. Its all become corporate but corporations are just legal entities behind which hide powerful bloodline families that are all intermarried into one giant crime family ie the rothschild cabal

 

And what the rothschild cabal deem correct politically at the moment is the mass influx of migrants into christendom and the elevation of those migrants into positions currently held by europeans so that western christendom is destroyed without a shot being fired

 

Its war by social engineering instead of by bombs and bullets and because it is done gradually and always with excuses such as 'fighting racism' or 'fighting climate change' or 'combating pandemics' or 'fighting terror' or 'combatting extremism' they can never be challenged without the dissenting voice then being demonised as somehow being for those things that are the alleged enemy of political correctness

 

But the truth is that its all bullshit and that when you strip away their faux morality the real face behind that woke mask is sabbatean-supremacism

 

and for anyone who might think the sabbateans are their allies (eg labour or democrat voters or black lives matter) consider that the sabbateans just injected half the planets population with some sort of mystery juice under the excuse that they are trying to save you from an invisible enemy that morphs from one minute to the next whether it is 'covid' or 'small pox' or 'monkey pox' etc. They are nobodies friend

Yes, but if instead of being impressed or influenced by so- called celeb's, or even being tolerant of their conduct, the public said, "Stick it in your ear, you're there to entertain me not preach your uninvited political views", they'd have to knock it off. The 'icons' could be left to focus on what they are supposedly good at - though they are no doubt paid or  pressured into joining in, or get an ego boost from thinking they are superior enough to have to instruct people on what to think & how to behave.

 

It's the public, as usual, who are submissive enough to just allow these crappy situations to become the norm instead of pushing back.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, but if instead of being impressed or influenced by so- called celeb's, or even being tolerant of their conduct, the public said, "Stick it in your ear, you're there to entertain me not preach your uninvited political views", they'd have to knock it off.

 

yes but it is much bigger than just football isn't it?

 

it doesn't just need a pushback in the area of football. It needs a pushback in health, finance, education, land reform, transport, religion, media, telecommunications, immigration policy and all the other areas of life because the conspiracy is a fullspectrum attack on us that is waged across all fronts right down to the fluoride laced water that comes out of your tap

 

It really needs people to see a much wider picture of everything and to see that the conspiracy encompasses all of these things and more

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes but it is much bigger than just football isn't it?

 

it doesn't just need a pushback in the area of football. It needs a pushback in health, finance, education, land reform, transport, religion, media, telecommunications, immigration policy and all the other areas of life because the conspiracy is a fullspectrum attack on us that is waged across all fronts right down to the fluoride laced water that comes out of your tap

 

It really needs people to see a much wider picture of everything and to see that the conspiracy encompasses all of these things and more

I completely agree, but in the context of this particular thread heading I was under the impression that it was football / Southgate we were speaking about specifically.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes but it is much bigger than just football isn't it?

 

it doesn't just need a pushback in the area of football. It needs a pushback in health, finance, education, land reform, transport, religion, media, telecommunications, immigration policy and all the other areas of life because the conspiracy is a fullspectrum attack on us that is waged across all fronts right down to the fluoride laced water that comes out of your tap

 

It really needs people to see a much wider picture of everything and to see that the conspiracy encompasses all of these things and more

 

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I completely agree, but in the context of this particular thread heading I was under the impression that it was football / Southgate we were speaking about specifically.

 

I'm glad of your replies and appreciate the mention of the heading. I'm still learning how to stick to one subject myself 😃 I'm sure it"s a good discipline, saves us going off on a tangent and shows respect, in exploring a particular question. 

 

I'm not good at it yet, even on my own thread lol, but I'm enjoying being here and getting involved with it all.

 

The posts above gave me some good food for thought.

 

I've always enjoyed the shared passion sports brings out in us. To me football was friends, family, brothers, good times, banter, piss taking, history, shared memories, kids, community, dreams, all the good stuff. And the test of loyalty through the good and bad times too. I hate that it's been stolen.

 

I'm exhausted with the racism line. They're manufacturing a problem. It started sneakily, and now it's a constant bombardment. Give them an inch. 

 

I miss the times when the media just dissected the sport. And ran down the manager? I quite liked that theatre. The opinions, the interpretations. The normal ish media 😆 

 

I used to think let the rich get on with it. Til I realised they want it all. They're not happy with letting us have a bit. They want to take or destroy ... our time, energy, enthusiasm, joy, traditions, culture, love, empathy, creativity, laughter and learning. Our natural impulse to bond with, and help each other. I know it's not about the money. That's just the means to control. It's what they take from our spirit.

 

I think of that poem; first they came for the ...

 

It's all so devious, but our passion and enthusiasm is a threat to them. It's a big club and they're not in it! To borrow from the great Bill Hicks.

 

And with racism; I feel like saying yeah so what, we hate each other, we love each other, that's the beauty of being human. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn't have any of the crap last night - England v Germany....and it's come down to two almost identical groups of kids playing tippy-tappy bollocks on a Playstation pitch surface. England don't even look like bloody England....WTF is this blue/orange crap we keep playing in. Where was the RED away strip...you know, like..um...1966?

 

And all presented by auto cuties dressed for a night out, giggling and grinning inanely, instead of proper punditry and discussion. Showing the 5-1 from 2001 just emphasised the rubbish it's become.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sport should be sport - not politics! 

 

Football at such levels, like so many other games is no longer a sport, rather a commodity.

Owned essentially by those who hate and essentially wish to control humanity.

Try paying cash to watch Spurs play, or Man Utd.  Try buying a pie or a beer there with cash.

 

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love the real original pundits and commentary. I also celebrate the differences between men and women and always have. I can't stand how every conversation has to be forced together men and women. We are different and that is a wonderful thing. There is nothing like watching a few fellas who you grew up with, sharing their opinion. 

 

Once you lose the truth, the honesty and the confidence to speak it, it's unrecognisable. I don't know where it will end. 

 

As for cash I use it all the time. Use it or lose it. I don't respect cashless businesses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all done drip drip drip.....notice how the captions that accompany the guests now just say "67 England Caps, 8 goals" or whatever, whether they are male or female. As if Joe Cole or Michael Owen's careers are in any way the equal of these ladies who've racked up 100 caps, mostly beating Latvia-type countries by cricket scores in front of 360 people.

 

They're doing the same in cricket...the Women's World Cup Final this year (an excellent match btw) constantly talked of the stats in terms of both sexes...as though the 100s made in that game were better than Sir Viv Richards or Ian Botham in their pomp. It's a joke. And does the women's sports a disservice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

 

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's all done drip drip drip...

 

They're doing these things at such high speed. It's such a tragedy, a loss for everyone. It's interesting to hear what you've noticed, and it's important to record this drip drip drip, and to talk about it. David Icke called it the totalitarian tip toe? I still can't quite get over that it's happening in front of us, and just when you think it's bad enough they make it even worse ...

 

I'm laughing at myself as I say high speed but also agree with drip drip drip! I'll think about it 😆 

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 5:48 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

I can't believe he was forgiven for what he did in the Euros final last summer, picking the 3 black kids to take the most important pens in our history.

 

It didn't make much sense in footballing terms either, as 2 of them were brought on cold to take one kick under immense pressure, where even Pickford would've been a better option to just leather one in. England missed a trick i reckon in not getting Eddie Howe in, but he's still young enough to get the job at some point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

 

It didn't make much sense in footballing terms either, as 2 of them were brought on cold to take one kick under immense pressure, where even Pickford would've been a better option to just leather one in. England missed a trick i reckon in not getting Eddie Howe in, but he's still young enough to get the job at some point.

Spot on. Depending on how much longer Southgate can get away with taking this team nowhere, someone like Steve Cooper (Forest) or Howe could be next.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is such an important subject for me. We are looking at football, how it is infiltrated, and why. It is easy to compare this to eveything that is destroyed by design. It also shows me the passage of time, and how something precious that sustains us is not built or destroyed overnight. 

 

Should I have changed the topic header at the start? It's so much more than Southgate and 'racism' He will go, as they all do, and the damage will remain, which is job done for him!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who the fuck is Gareth Southgate? and apart from being a vastly overpaid tool that happens to be handy with a football why on Gods green earth should anything he utter have any affect on my life ?...Frankly if i met him i'd tell him to fuck right off and keep going

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Observations said:

This is such an important subject for me. We are looking at football, how it is infiltrated, and why. It is easy to compare this to eveything that is destroyed by design. It also shows me the passage of time, and how something precious that sustains us is not built or destroyed overnight. 

 

Should I have changed the topic header at the start? It's so much more than Southgate and 'racism' He will go, as they all do, and the damage will remain, which is job done for him!

It's up to you if you'd like to alter the thread title as the discussion has evolved. I can do that if needed.

 

Been reading Cloughie's autobiog from the mid-90s this week, a very quick and breezy tome. Totally un-PC, Southgate and the wokies would have the vapours with what he says, but it's all very true and spot on (apart from the slightly unnecessary comment about "that bloody poofter Fashanu"). The bit about England, and the FA, was hilarious. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's up to you if you'd like to alter the thread title as the discussion has evolved. I can do that if needed.

 

Been reading Cloughie's autobiog from the mid-90s this week, a very quick and breezy tome. Totally un-PC, Southgate and the wokies would have the vapours with what he says, but it's all very true and spot on (apart from the slightly unnecessary comment about "that bloody poofter Fashanu"). The bit about England, and the FA, was hilarious. 

Cloughies lad  had a lot to do with a club very near me (like 300 metres away) but he did a lot for it so maybe he'd got some of his Dads grit instilled in him,Great to see the very polite kids from the acamedy in my local co-op and what he's done for youth football in the area

And i hate football with a passion !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's quite funny what Clough says about his boy....oh he won't ever go into management....

Worked wonders for the Albion and took it from what was a scratch pitch with wooden stands and a cup of Bovril if you were flush to something worth admiring

I still hate football

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...