Nazi royals praise astrazenica vaccine and newly knighted boss

jack121

I would not do anything differently with vaccine, knighted AstraZeneca boss arrogantly states.  " I am very happy with the results "

charlie_img.jpg.f09beb2fa83852724e982ccfe7c35163.jpg

Research released in June 2021 suggested Vaxzevria – more commonly known as the Oxford/AstraZeneca satan juice – is associated with increased risk of bleeding disorders.

Pascal Soriot, who was knighted last week for services to UK life sciences and the response to Covid-19, has stated the jab had affected millions of lives.

“I don’t think I would do anything differently from what we did,” he added. " I am happy "

He then went on to lie stating : “We decided to do it at no profit, " -  Which is clearly untrue.

“Despite the setbacks, we delivered three billion doses of the vaccine,” he said.

The Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine was approved in the UK in December 2020, and jabs were initially rolled out among the older and the most vulnerable in society.

In late April the company said it expected revenue from its Covid-19 medicines to fall by a fifth this year as demand wanes.

18 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Pascal Soriot, who was knighted last week for services to UK life sciences and the response to Covid-19, has stated the jab had affected millions of lives.

They should have stuck the sword where the sword dunt shine.:classic_angry:

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

I would not do anything differently with vaccine, knighted AstraZeneca boss arrogantly states.  " I am very happy with the results "

In late April the company said it expected revenue from its Covid-19 medicines to fall by a fifth this year as demand wanes.

It may fall by a fifth but those profits will still be in the millions. Don't see any of the shareholders jumping ship in their droves which speaks volumes.

It's interesting how every paedophile, mass muderer and dictator in the world gets mentioned by the royals and gets awards presented to them by the royals - It's really disturbing what kind of friends the nazi royals keep.

index.jpg.86bc434aa8b5ac77fbc1ee9fbb68be73.jpg.9bdcbc64c3c6d2a8bd450af73eac016d.jpg

And here are the supporters of the nazi in their braindead millions, making sure the lifelong oppression they have cheerfully suffered continues unabated - Go sheep !

• Like 1

Remember this?

John McCann

john-mccann-uncle-of-missing-girl-madele

One of seven directors of the Find Madeleine Fund, Gerry McCann's brother has taken indefinite leave of absence from his job as a medical rep for the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca in order to administrate the £1m fund from his Glasgow sitting room. Worried that focus on allegations about her parents has overshadowed the search for the four-year-old, he has just announced a new campaign of billboards, television commercials and advertisements in newspapers across Portugal and Spain

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Velma said:

Remember this?

John McCann

Well well well. All roads lead to ... crime syndicates. What a sick bunch of chancers and con men.

I forgot about the look into her eyes posters. Couldn't help but think now of the look into their eyes covid posters. And hypnosis in general. 

• Like 2