Mark of the Beast (Revelation Series)

Posted (edited)

Background

4Fx9vae.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogies_of_Genesis

Genesis 5 Genealogy is Angels only, it took place before the Flood...................

Genesis 11 Genealogy is Shem only, it took place relative to the Flood..............

"man and beast, unified field"..................============== God destroyed all life and recreate everything to accomodate the judgement program for the homosapien....................The Human Dirth Charge, didn't necessarily oppose or nullify the earth's Field that is what "man and beast means".

Generations of incest, rape, murder............produced the jewish peoples and the minorities..................God disregarded their sin, to highlight the written law that was being furnished..................the earth's field wasn't completely nullified, but the human dirth related peoples gravitated towards the major energy centers of the earth, to suppress the earth field..................jerusalem was a focal point, many other places, and they still are today.

God used Genesis 5 and Genesis 11, to explain, why Noah's Generations had a Unified Field, and Abraham's Generation (homosapien), had much less, and then facing the new testament, no knowledge of anything in relation to field theories

In the Book of Revelation...........Here is what God says...........facing the ethnic cleasning and eugenics the gospels demands of the last generations, of which, mankind is not required to do, man is worthless and can remain worthless on this earth (offworld and god's mercies is another issue)

rVu6nf9.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus

I CHRONICLES 1:19 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one [was] Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

I CHRONICLES 1:20 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,

I CHRONICLES 1:21 Hadoram also, and Uzal, and Diklah,

I CHRONICLES 1:22 And Ebal, and Abimael, and Sheba,

I CHRONICLES 1:23 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab. All these [were] the sons of Joktan.

We will talk about the book of revelation, but first, understand, God is issuing a prophecy, and this missing information that was cut off from matthew's genealogy is for the last generation OFF WORLD PRINCIPALLY, planet earth is the focal point of man's accusation with dead flesh, jews and minorities.

VERY CLEAR

Abraham was the angel/personality God had in view, with the division of the homosapien

Solomon was the personality God has in view, with the division of the REMOVED TRIBES/GENETIC LINES, marking the new testament and god's completion of the written law (dead flesh accusation/unified field/controversy)

Moses is the personality God has in view at the end of time.....................God has provided the parable relating to the unified field of 666/636, to solomon only and to moses only in their testimonies.

When jews and minorities die in mass this will no longer be a conflict, around 2022 to 2028 (2028 the more likely date), until that time...............they will still die in mass using my relatives minorities and the general public to commit suicide, this is god's allowances in assisted suicide, and your pride until this issue is resolved.

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.................a jew or a minority will use lethal force against me pleasure very quickly, generally after I teach or say something.  When god silences them or when they die, apart of that is a benefit to my testimony.  their lives are taken in suicide for god's glory with the son of man as the mechanism, and god may send an angel to bless my testimony and the faithful......................we promised new covid 19 varients and that is what you obtained.

Edited by mazuzu

16 hours ago, BossCrow said:

2061470963_HappyPrideMEMES!(51).jpg.830af178de0fb8936f25f4fe15c3108c.jpg

Obviously, I have never read Rev 16 till @BossCrow posted this but it's really interesting. It could possibly be what's to come.

@alexa

So the first is 'monkeypox'.

The 2nd & 3rd angel pours a vial into water and it becomes blood.

The source who knows the script has been warning that the next 'real' scam/pandemic will be water-born (Jan 2024)

Then the 4th angel is related to the Sun and it scorches men. I think this could be the solar event which the source also talk about.

He has given us remedy for this but it's upto the individual to practice and I'm not seeing many do this unfortunately.....

The 5th & 6th, I'd imagine that the world becoming even darker literally or metaphorically or both.... due to the 4th angel's vial and people end up killing each other for food...yes zombie apocalypse.....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaleP said:

He has given us remedy for this but it's upto the individual to practice and I'm not seeing many do this unfortunately.....

This is why God is going to hand many over into the clutches of Satan. He will have had enough. The end days will be, as in the days of Noah.

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Revelation 16:2

5 hours ago, alexa said:

This is why God is going to hand many over into the clutches of Satan. He will have had enough. The end days will be, as in the days of Noah.

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Revelation 16:2

But think about it..... If the first angel has poured the bowl, the elites are working for the angels/god which you referred to which will make them a good people because they are doing the bidding for your God..... I thought the elites were working for you know who.....

???

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

But think about it..... If the first angel has poured the bowl, the elites are working for the angels/god which you referred to which will make them a good people because they are doing the bidding for your God..... I thought the elites were working for you know who.....

???

These Angels are doing God's bidding which is his wrath towards the marked via 666, the unbelievers, scoffers & the unjust which is mostly the elitists. This is the reason people need to get right with God.😀

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

These Angels are doing God's bidding which is his wrath towards the marked via 666, the unbelievers, scoffers & the unjust which is mostly the elitists. This is the reason people need to get right with God.😀

I don't think you get my point though. Jabbed (unbelievers, normies) will be killed and the elites are behind all these killing.

So if the elites is working for the God then it would make them actually good people. 🙃

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So if the elites is working for the God then it would make them actually good people.

But the elites are not working for God they are working on behalf of Satan.

Just now, alexa said:

But the elites are not working for God they are working on behalf of Satan.

That may be so but they end up killing people which the god is intending... You could say they are double agents. 🤨

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

That may be so but they end up killing people which the god is intending... You could say they are double agents. 🤨

No this is not Gods intention, he wants to save as many souls as he can, This is Satan's intention. God is merely, saying to us, if it's Satan who you want to serve so be it. God moves out of the way giving Satan a free hand for three & a half years.

It's up too us the masses who we wish to choose. It's called free will.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

Obviously, I have never read Rev 16 till @BossCrow posted this but it's really interesting. It could possibly be what's to come.

@alexa

So the first is 'monkeypox'.

The 2nd & 3rd angel pours a vial into water and it becomes blood.

The source who knows the script has been warning that the next 'real' scam/pandemic will be water-born (Jan 2024)

Then the 4th angel is related to the Sun and it scorches men. I think this could be the solar event which the source also talk about.

The 5th & 6th, I'd imagine that the world becoming even darker literally or metaphorically or both.... due to the 4th angel's vial and people end up killing each other for food...yes zombie apocalypse.....

If you want to comprehend the words of the Bible, then please do not do so with imagery of any kind, it is only the word you should discuss, whatever you realise within your mind will be closer to the truth than any image will give you, and perhaps only meant for you or has meaning that only you can relate too and therefore only you can describe to another through words, i'm not trying to be harsh it's just that the words within are very much open to interpretation, if you slap an image in someones eye balls then nothing is gained whereas imagination will stay with you forever.❤️

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

If you want to comprehend the words of the Bible, then please do not do so with imagery of any kind, it is only the word you should discuss, whatever you realise within your mind will be closer to the truth than any image will give you, and perhaps only meant for you or has meaning that only you can relate too and therefore only you can describe to another through words, i'm not trying to be harsh it's just that the words within are very much open to interpretation, if you slap an image in someones eye balls then nothing is gained whereas imagination will stay with you forever.❤️

It wasn't my image. It was Boss who posted it which prompted me to question. No stone unturned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

No this is not Gods intention, he wants to save as many souls as he can, This is Satan's intention. God is merely, saying to us, if it's Satan who you want to serve so be it. God moves out of the way giving Satan a free hand for three & a half years.

It's up too us the masses who we wish to choose. It's called free will.

Well, it's god's intention to say "You want to serve satan, so be it." and hence the angel poured the bowl of monkeypox.

The God's world works miraculously. He can pull a multiple strings from all direction including satan's deed and complete the Creator's vision. In a simplistic term, a cat always lands on its feet. I guess what I'm trying to say is that satan might be thinking he is creating his wet dream e.g. domination of the earth, being 'our god' but the Creator God has an upper hand which satan gets sucked into..... something like that. lol At least that's how I would play. Get everybody involved including adversary and they will do their own deed while not knowing I've been pulling the strings all along. 🤭

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

He can pull a multiple strings from all direction including satan's deed and complete the Creator's vision.

God want's to create a perfect world, in order to this he has to get rid the world of all the unrighteous & he will do this in the end days using Satan. On that final dreadful day is when God will rapture the righteous & rid the world of all the undesirables.

Then happy days ahead, I just luv a happy ending. 🤩

8 hours ago, alexa said:

God want's to create a perfect world, in order to this he has to get rid the world of all the unrighteous & he will do this in the end days using Satan. On that final dreadful day is when God will rapture the righteous & rid the world of all the undesirables.

Then happy days ahead, I just luv a happy ending. 🤩

I think you've got it all wrong my dear Christian.

God's world is already perfect including the flaws. We, including satanic worshippers, are perfect as it is. YES, some are ahead of their learning, the level of realisation and others are at the bottom or even lower but the Creator God loves us all as we are. Happy days are here....it all depends on how you live. 🤩

• Like 1