Who is "Hugo Talks"?

MEE

In today's Video (1st June) Hugo mentioned a guy called Carl Jung (obviously it's in a negative way as it's Hugo) now this might be coincidence but 2 weeks ago Spencer uploaded a Video relating to Carl Jung. I left a comment earlier under Spencer's Video basically saying Hugotalks mentioned Carl Jung and left a comment on Hugos site basically saying Carl Jung was mentioned on the thoughts on thinking Ytube Channel. Be interesting to see if I get a response.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Hugo has just uploaded a Vid to his site called Devine intervention and mentions he use to be into dark edgy Films including Pulp Fiction which he says was his favourite. Well some of us already know that Hugo given your yellow film king YouTube channel is still available to view lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that Hugo could well be controlled as he is still on youtube and have not been taken down. Ads run on all his videos so hes getting paid he plays it safe as he only started truthing when pandemic came along before that he was making money on youtube running a royal fan channel 

22 hours ago, LSNT said:

I believe that Hugo could well be controlled as he is still on youtube and have not been taken down. Ads run on all his videos so hes getting paid he plays it safe as he only started truthing when pandemic came along before that he was making money on youtube running a royal fan channel 

Yeah and that royal channel is now run by a female called Alex who is actually called Tasmin Bassett (somehow connected to Spencer Bassett who runs a yt Channel called thoughts on thinking) from what's been surfacing this year it turns out it was Spencer who was running multiple Ytube Channels then his dad John Bassett took them over with the Hugotalks nonsense. John Bassett was a musician who also went by the name kingbathmat, if you go online and type in interview with kingbathmat (I think that's right) and go on a site called mix cloud there's an interview with him from August 2013. There's some chat from a DJ then music then interview. If it's not Hugo it definitely 100% sounds like him. He even says I don't know exactly how Hugo says it (obviously he talks about music in the interview) I've got this info thanks to someone called Maddy, she has commented on here and she does on YouTube.

3 hours ago, LSNT said:

THE WAIT IS OVER WHO IS HUGO TALKS? WATCH IT ALL THEN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF AS WITHOUT WATCHING IT ALL YOU WILL NOT SEE A BIGGER PICTURE! This will blow your mind someone has exposed HUGO TALK 😲 a real expose you need to watch full video get ready for some shocks and proof which is hard to dispute https://www.bitchute.com/video/LMOg1oIxxcfk/ 

photo_2023-06-30_11-13-11.jpg

I've seen that video it's very interesting. Lol I got blocked by Hugo today on odessy. I disagreed with what he said about the Glastonbury festival (seriously the crap he was coming out with yesterday regarding Glastonbury was just ridiculous) I think I put carry on the way you are and you will lose more followers. I think I touched a nerve. Am I bothered he's blocked me? Nope. But he did say in the vid music is a big part of my life so does that also suggest he could be the musician John Bassett? Possibly. I think he's doing alot of shadow banning at the moment particularly on his site regarding comments so he clearly knows we are onto him. The vid you mention is also on odessy.

So today's vid was about the new Indiana Jones Film and the real explorer he's based on, obviously Hugo/John was being negative and called the Film Indiana Jones and the stair lift (as Harrison Ford is getting old now) anyway I had a quick look through Hugo/Johns Film Channel on YouTube and found a Vid posted in May 2020 (so during Lockdown) about ironically this year's Indiana Jones Film and wanted to know what peoples thoughts were on the Film not being directed by Stephen Spielberg. He does say in the Vid from 2020 do we need another Indiana Jones Film. He also mentions how making the Film would be done differently due to Covid restrictions and says Pandemic instead of Plandemic. So just goes to show he was deciving people 3 years ago. On one hand we had Hugo the Film buff on the other we had (and still have) Hugo the misery guts/fear monger.

Hmm this is interesting, I've just scrolled through YouTube (as you do) and Spencer has posted something about false idols,  Let's not forget Hugo sometimes also uses the term false idols and did a vid ages ago about false idols. I know evidence suggests John Bassett is Hugo but I do still wonder if it's Spencer.

Screenshot_20230709-233443.jpg

Screenshot_20230709-233701.jpg

talking of false idols.

they are fully implanted in the church of england.

Archbishop of York Rev Stephen Cottrell says 'Our Father' is problematic

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/archbishop-of-york-rev-stephen-cottrell-says-our-father-is-problematic/ar-AA1dAp1v

Jesus would get a vaccine, Archbishop of Canterbury suggests as he says getting the jab is 'not about me and my rights to choose – it's about how I love my neighbour'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10334569/Archbishop-Canterbury-says-unvaccinated-immoral-love-neighbour.html

Church of England refuses to define the word 'woman'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/church-england-refuses-define-word-woman

14 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

talking of false idols.

they are fully implanted in the church of england.

Archbishop of York Rev Stephen Cottrell says 'Our Father' is problematic

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/archbishop-of-york-rev-stephen-cottrell-says-our-father-is-problematic/ar-AA1dAp1v

Jesus would get a vaccine, Archbishop of Canterbury suggests as he says getting the jab is 'not about me and my rights to choose – it's about how I love my neighbour'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10334569/Archbishop-Canterbury-says-unvaccinated-immoral-love-neighbour.html

Church of England refuses to define the word 'woman'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/church-england-refuses-define-word-woman

I wonder if Hugo has read any of those articles.

• 2 weeks later...