Jump to content

Who is "Hugo Talks"?


MEE

Recommended Posts

On 8/13/2022 at 10:14 AM, Niknik said:

Okay,having optimistically given Hugo Talks the Benefit of the Doubt until now.

 

His videos were apparently honest,revealing,he was "on our side",and yet.........

 

A nagging feeling,the perfect CO would need to give a lot of truth to lure us in;but for what agenda?

 

A couple of inconsistencies have struck me about his tactics.

 

To date,everything was to be investigated,analysed,giving a coherence to those of us not in the mainstream funnel.

 

Until his 180° turn about the schooltime dragqueens;suddenly this was nothing to be concerned about.

 

Now he is tarring everyone as CO,from AJ to DI and all the rest along the way.

By including DI as a suspect he only diminishes trust and further fractures any true opposition to Satan Klaus

 

He calls out Infowars for it's merch,but he sells pricey tat,shipped from the US.

 

His yt channel is top ranked,he is allowed to say things that have had better channels removed.

 

Finally,we learn that a certain yt channel called "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry News" had it's co-presenter Hugo leave for a new project in March 2020,leaving Alex to present it solo while all the earlier vids featuring Hugo were deleted.

 

On 8/13/2022 at 10:14 AM, Niknik said:

Interestingly anti-establishment...not.

 

 

 

 

 

Well,well,my earlier suspicions were right.

 

CO Hugo has bided his time and given himself kudos by telling a lot of truth and only slipped up once to date in his accidental Drag Queens in School support.

 

But now we see his ultimate role with his flawed Alan Partridge-esque tantrum  DI "expose".

 

David has worked tirelessly for years and was one of,if not the,first to reveal the non-existence of the Hokey Covey.

 

Whereas the Harry & Meghan loving Yellow Film Fanboy and "Profit" Hugo has sold £25 beanies and mugs whilst spreading copious amounts of doubt and creating as much division as a 1977 Pocket Calculator.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2022 at 9:01 AM, alexa said:

 

 

This is all very strange because I watched a video of him renouncing Christianity and commented on it somewhere on here. 

 

Then I saw that this had been posted by him - a testimony I haven't yet watched - and cannot for the life of me find the video where he declares his Atheism. In the comments there was great support from at least one of his cheerleaders; a regular who stated that even the notion of there being a God is for the weak and mentally unstable - you know, the usual.

 

Now I'm wondering if I actually dreamt the whole thing. I think that perhaps I did because I blocked his Facebook page, yet today (when I looked) he is still on my list of groups.

 

As I was scrolling through every post this last few months I came across this, which adds to the list of people he's accusing of shillery.

 

 

Screenshot_20221122_093847.jpg

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

This is all very strange because I watched a video of him renouncing Christianity and commented on it somewhere on here. 

 

Then I saw that this had been posted by him - a testimony I haven't yet watched - and cannot for the life of me find the video where he declares his Atheism. In the comments there was great support from at least one of his cheerleaders; a regular who stated that even the notion of there being a God is for the weak and mentally unstable - you know, the usual.

 

Now I'm wondering if I actually dreamt the whole thing. I think that perhaps I did because I blocked his Facebook page, yet today (when I looked) he is still on my list of groups.

 

As I was scrolling through every post this last few months I came across this, which adds to the list of people he's accusing of shillery.

 

 

Screenshot_20221122_093847.jpg

 

I don't get it, so what your saying here he is a hypocrite ? :classic_unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would seem the DI petition is in a "Heads you Win,Tails I Lose" with this Hugo character (who seems to be a friend of another yt idiot calling himself a real genius:they have referenced each other and everyone else is a shill/CO except these 2 mongs).

 

If the reasons stated were not mentioned,ie not denied in passing,then his argument would be "See,he doesn't deny being an antisemite,so he must be one!"

 

When the evidence against someone is indirect,from opponents saying something is so rather than directly attributal quotes,this is fallacious nonsense.

 

Such reasoning means that a faceless yt would-be guru who knows when to board a gravy train topic can continue to lead his followers by the nose whilst yt tacitly endorses his narrative by not banning or de-monetising.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm noticing a pattern now which concerns me, and is why I don't watch so many of his videos now.

 

While there's a lot of stuff he puts out which I don't fundamentally disagree with, it bothers me that since his "personal journey over the last year", he's started doing a bit of preaching and quoting Bible passages.

 

I'm sure the likes of @alexa lap this all up 😁

 

But fundamentally, religion itself (not just Christianity by the way) is all part of the 'control system', and a means of 'divide and conquer', something that Hugo has railed against in the past.

 

Now before Hugo Talks rose to some prominence, I did use to follow Dave Cullen (Computing Forever) on YouTube, who I believe started out making videos about computing and tech stuff, before embracing political commentary. Like Hugo, Dave made some interesting videos with some good talking points, but then at some point, he also 'discovered his faith', made some 'controversial' videos which were removed from YouTube, and then subsequently found his YouTube channel deleted, before retreating to the alternative video-sharing sites.

 

(Dave does still have his 'other' channel on YouTube, "The Dave Cullen Show", which went quiet for a while, but recently he has started posting videos again, mostly whining about Star Trek and Marvel movies and how 'woke' they are, but stays clear of 'controversial' topics)

 

Someone else I've been following on YouTube is David Kurten, Heritage Party leader and former UKIP London Assembly member. I've always liked the fella and what he has to say, but again of late, I'm being put off because of his promotion and pushing of Christianity.

 

There may be other examples that I'm not aware of because I don't follow them, but has anyone else noticed other YouTube/social media 'influencers' pushing or preaching about Christianity or any other religion for that matter?

 

Here's a prediction: give it a few more weeks or couple of months, and Hugo Talks will claim he has been 'banned' by YouTube.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm noticing a pattern now which concerns me, and is why I don't watch so many of his videos now.

 

While there's a lot of stuff he puts out which I don't fundamentally disagree with, it bothers me that since his "personal journey over the last year", he's started doing a bit of preaching and quoting Bible passages.

 

I'm sure the likes of @alexa lap this all up 😁

 

But fundamentally, religion itself (not just Christianity by the way) is all part of the 'control system', and a means of 'divide and conquer', something that Hugo has railed against in the past.

 

Now before Hugo Talks rose to some prominence, I did use to follow Dave Cullen (Computing Forever) on YouTube, who I believe started out making videos about computing and tech stuff, before embracing political commentary. Like Hugo, Dave made some interesting videos with some good talking points, but then at some point, he also 'discovered his faith', made some 'controversial' videos which were removed from YouTube, and then subsequently found his YouTube channel deleted, before retreating to the alternative video-sharing sites.

 

(Dave does still have his 'other' channel on YouTube, "The Dave Cullen Show", which went quiet for a while, but recently he has started posting videos again, mostly whining about Star Trek and Marvel movies and how 'woke' they are, but stays clear of 'controversial' topics)

 

Someone else I've been following on YouTube is David Kurten, Heritage Party leader and former UKIP London Assembly member. I've always liked the fella and what he has to say, but again of late, I'm being put off because of his promotion and pushing of Christianity.

 

There may be other examples that I'm not aware of because I don't follow them, but has anyone else noticed other YouTube/social media 'influencers' pushing or preaching about Christianity or any other religion for that matter?

 

Here's a prediction: give it a few more weeks or couple of months, and Hugo Talks will claim he has been 'banned' by YouTube.

 

I'm pretty sure Hugo is a secretive flat earther :classic_biggrin:

 

I wont knock Hugo or anyone for that matter for quoting from the bible as it's all true & yes I can see him getting banned from Utube as they hate the truth plus he does tell it as it is especially about the jabadoo's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:18 AM, Metaspiral said:

could be hes just apt at spotting what content makes money, and has good productive skills, maybe wealthy. none of this is real smoking gun. Still don't trust him. lol. Plus weve all been through "its all controlled mindset" at some point . I always come to conclusion most people arn't shills, but theirs deffo a few.

What makes a shill? It's a rhetorical question because I really have no idea. I have no doubt that this site is monitored and that more than a couple of members are on here just to stir shit. It's common knowledge - admitted I believe - that units like the 77th insinuate themselves onto forums to push an argument one way or another, or to distract entirely from the subject under discussion. It's one reason I've never used social media. Too many nutters, spooks, drama queens, and what have you for my liking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2023 at 9:27 PM, alexa said:

I'm pretty sure Hugo is a secretive flat earther 

I wouldn't say even he is that barmy. Whoever he is...although it would make sense if he was an operative to be a flat earther.

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I've been reading recently (it may or may not be speculation) Hugotalks is Spencer Bassett a 20 something musician originally from Hastings now living in Sligo Ireland (don't forget Hugo does seem to know alot about Ireland) there's a pic of him online (apparently it's him) he looks like Harry Styles from 1 Direction with a moustache. I'm afraid I don't buy his religious guff as on his film channel (yellow film king) he spoke about the at the time new film Hereditary and how up his street it was (unless he changed his mind) I've noticed him slip up abit recently as he keeps on about the Internet distracting us from the real world but on his website he's now got the WhatsApp logo. Plus he makes out he doesn't watch TV then further down the line he says stuff like we are seeing this on TV all the time. Also he keeps on about the fakestream media but clearly he relies on that to get his content.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

I get the feeling he jumped on the conspiracy truth movement gravy train to make a fast buck, I think he is a actor his voice is strange just listen to the way he speaks there is something not quite right, does anyone have a photo of the mysterious Hugo ?

 

Surely most of his videos are not advertiser friendly though, but I'm not sure how much how much he makes through donations via Patreon, or with his merch store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2023 at 3:03 PM, john444 said:

I'm afraid I don't buy his religious guff as on his film channel

 

It doesn't matter if we share his religious views because the elites religious views still affect us regardless.

 

On 2/1/2023 at 3:03 PM, john444 said:

I've noticed him slip up abit recently as he keeps on about the Internet distracting us from the real world but on his website he's now got the WhatsApp logo.

 

I don't like Big Tech either, but we still need voices on those platforms so they're not just NPC echo chambers.

 

On 2/1/2023 at 3:03 PM, john444 said:

Plus he makes out he doesn't watch TV then further down the line he says stuff like we are seeing this on TV all the time.

 

I can't remember the last TV show I watched, and the only films that I have watched in recent years have been childrens films that I took my niece to see at the cinema. You can't escape everything though because others will share TV content on social media.

 

There are plenty of us that don't own a TV license like me, or don't even own a TV, but we still look into what kind of subversive poison is messing with peoples heads.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, john444 said:

Ok this is apparently the guy behind Hugo Talks. I don't know where this pic came from or were the proof is that it's him but alot of people are saying it's him 

FlA-6k_XEAErHEr.png

 

It's weird man, no matter how hard I try, I just can't put the voice with that face.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been keeping up to date with Hugos Videos and although he still talks about News stuff he seems to turn it round so that religion is involved. Lol I know I should just stop watching but it's just so unbelievable what he says (as in questionable) I have to watch. And judging by the comments on his Website his followers are lapping it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Found an interesting Video while on YouTube earlier (lol I don't spend all my time on there it was before I got up this morning) about some Web software called Hugo. You use it to make Websites and you can add other names to it. So could it be Spencer used the software and just added the talks/talks some more/talks some more yet again? All I know is in a Video last week he pronounced the Supermarket Lidl as Leedl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2023 at 9:32 PM, john444 said:

So I've been keeping up to date with Hugos Videos and although he still talks about News stuff he seems to turn it round so that religion is involved. Lol I know I should just stop watching but it's just so unbelievable what he says (as in questionable) I have to watch. And judging by the comments on his Website his followers are lapping it up.

He's very sneaky,talks about conspiracys and than tells you to ignore ones strugle for freadomn of speach 

 

he's worse than Russell Brand !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...