Who is "Hugo Talks"?

MEE

Does anyone know who Hugo talks is?

The YouTube account comes on top searched on google, one click away from videos and I cannot seem to put an identity to Hugo. I am feeling this is a MUCH controlled opposition. 

Please share any thoughts also. 

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Controlled or not, he's saying what most people feel and think. The fact Youtube haven't booted him totally yet, is slightly troubling though. I'm giving him the benefit so far as he seems to know exactly what the fuck is going on (well as much as we can do).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Controlled or not, he's saying what most people feel and think. The fact Youtube haven't booted him totally yet, is slightly troubling though. I'm giving him the benefit so far as he seems to know exactly what the fuck is going on (well as much as we can do).

I think people put too much emphasis on blindly believing a banned person is legit and a non-banned person is therefore an allowed shill. Don't get me wrong, most go in those categories but not all reveal themselves that simply. 

• Like 4

Says all the right things, though it's right to be sceptical. Perhaps his forum is merely data harvesting (i did make an account but haven't used it).

But we also need more reasons than suspicion to believe he's controlled op. Is he leading us down a wrong path, or gatekeeping anything? As far as i can tell, no, but i'm not an expert.

• Like 1

My take is this... what Hugo Talks does is raise topics and questions, he doesn't actually make statements, and for this reason I don't think TPTB have got a valid reason (so far) to take him down...

I don't necessarily agree with all the stuff that he posts but what these videos are great for is encouraging "Joe Normie" to wake the fuck up and start asking some questions... and the way these videos are presented (short and to the point) means I can send them to my NPC and "normie" friends and not get labelled as some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist....

Therefore for this reason alone I'd be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt . 👍

• Like 6

Funny coz Hugo put out  a video yesterday explaining controlled opposition.

Seriously tho if you are going to bitch, why not get some fucking dirt on somebody 1st.. tons of examples of shills you can rip to shreds out there, a whole industry. FFS.

• Like 3

On 6/5/2022 at 1:00 PM, MEE said:

Does anyone know who Hugo talks is?

The YouTube account comes on top searched on google, one click away from videos and I cannot seem to put an identity to Hugo. I am feeling this is a MUCH controlled opposition. 

Please share any thoughts also. 

Thanks

Perhaps you could start by telling us who YOU are? 🤪

Whoever he is, while its an interesting question, at the end of the day I respect his right to anonymity, just as I respect yours.

I've followed him on YouTube for a couple of years now, and while I naturally remain suspicious of many people, I don't get any 'bad vibes' from him.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, TheConsultant said:

I think people put too much emphasis on blindly believing a banned person is legit and a non-banned person is therefore an allowed shill. Don't get me wrong, most go in those categories but not all reveal themselves that simply. 

I have often pondered before on how many people who claim to have been 'banned' from YouTube haven't just 'deleted' their own channel in order to whip up 'controversy' (and in order to 'promote' other platforms).

Dave Cullen for example complained about his 'Computing Forever' channel being 'deleted' by YouTube, yet is still uploading his videos whining about Star Trek on his 'other' Dave Cullen Show channel there.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, spideysensei said:

Says all the right things, though it's right to be sceptical. Perhaps his forum is merely data harvesting (i did make an account but haven't used it).

His forum seems to have been added 'with good intentions', but then again you 'never know', especially as he's using a third-party to provide his forum, rather than just adding the wpForo or bbPress forum plugin to his own Wordpress site.

On 6/10/2022 at 12:52 PM, HAARPING_On said:

My take is this... what Hugo Talks does is raise topics and questions, he doesn't actually make statements, and for this reason I don't think TPTB have got a valid reason (so far) to take him down...

I don't necessarily agree with all the stuff that he posts but what these videos are great for is encouraging "Joe Normie" to wake the fuck up and start asking some questions... and the way these videos are presented (short and to the point) means I can send them to my NPC and "normie" friends and not get labelled as some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist....

Therefore for this reason alone I'd be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt . 👍

That's basically it, he provides observations and commentary, sometimes he gives his opinion but in most cases he leaves it for viewers/listeners to make up their own minds.

• Like 2

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to Who is "Hugo Talks"?
  • 1 month later...

Okay,having optimistically given Hugo Talks the Benefit of the Doubt until now.

His videos were apparently honest,revealing,he was "on our side",and yet.........

A nagging feeling,the perfect CO would need to give a lot of truth to lure us in;but for what agenda?

A couple of inconsistencies have struck me about his tactics.

To date,everything was to be investigated,analysed,giving a coherence to those of us not in the mainstream funnel.

Until his 180° turn about the schooltime dragqueens;suddenly this was nothing to be concerned about.

Now he is tarring everyone as CO,from AJ to DI and all the rest along the way.

By including DI as a suspect he only diminishes trust and further fractures any true opposition to Satan Klaus

He calls out Infowars for it's merch,but he sells pricey tat,shipped from the US.

His yt channel is top ranked,he is allowed to say things that have had better channels removed.

Finally,we learn that a certain yt channel called "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry News" had it's co-presenter Hugo leave for a new project in March 2020,leaving Alex to present it solo while all the earlier vids featuring Hugo were deleted.

Interestingly anti-establishment...not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Niknik said:

Until his 180° turn about the schooltime dragqueens;suddenly this was nothing to be concerned about.

1 hour ago, Niknik said:

Finally,we learn that a certain yt channel called "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry News" had it's co-presenter Hugo leave for a new project in March 2020,leaving Alex to present it solo while all the earlier vids featuring Hugo were deleted.

I share your suspicions generally but have you got any further info on the above couple of points?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Niknik said:

This is all rather vague. Can you provide more information please.

Well, well, well. It seems that Hugo is indeed a Harry and Meghan fan boy which runs counter to the anti-establishment stance he supposedly takes. Hypocrisy abounds as I understand Hugo heavily criticised Neil Oliver for "boot licking the head of the state" (the Queen).

I haven't trusted Hugo for some time - not since the New Age Doctors videos which were clear religiously motivated disinfo to me and which I called out at the time. I unsubscribed from all of his channels then but the Hugo Talks Facebook group can be viewed publicly which confirms he posts there as "Hugo Waverly".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/891553834934792

My view is that Hugo started out by winning the trust of alternative thinkers but, after gaining a reputation and following, has more recently switched tack to sowing division by calling out everyone else within the independent media as controlled opposition and as being part of a Satanic agenda.

Thanks @oddsnsodsfor the Tweet above which does provide many great leads including the "Who is Hugo?" video below.

The Meghan Markle & Prince Harry News YT channel can be found here but all videos older than May 2021 appear to have been hidden or taken down. This coincides with the time when the new presenter "Alex" took over from "Hugo" which is the oldest video to be found. The archived website can be found here https://meghanharrynews.com/.

Here are the Facebook groups / pages referred to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/meghanandharrynews

https://www.facebook.com/hugo.waverly

There is also this archived Tweet, taken from Annie Watson's research, which links Hugo Talks with the Harry and Meghan news site / channel.

Hugo is certainly also Yellow Film King as Annie Watson's Tweets suggest. The voice over is identical when watching the Yellow Film King video below. And he might be Intelligentsia too which is a YT channel containing some very early Hugo Talks videos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Well I liked Hugo.. I say liked, even with the Harry & Megan major contradiction.

He most definitely is not to be trusted I also found him a bit biblical..maybe thats his target audience of course.

Still his own thoughts or stuff he has picked up on, he still highlighted quite a few relevant issues & was on the money about. Ive often thought he was reading this forum & others have commented the same during lockdown. Folks would talk about stuff on here & then hed pick up on it. I guess thats what he does.

I cant find anything about him doing a 180 on the trans groomer stuff.

Really is a bit of a cheeky fuck. Like so many others..

Anyone remember R$E (Round Saturns Eye) the born again fundi Christian... who was bang into the occult & all sorts of grifty stuff, had a YT channel totally the opposite to what his other channel. Reminds me of him a bit.

He still had a big following & all his Christian flock forgave him when he was exposed.

Clearly possessed.

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Well, well, well. It seems that Hugo is indeed a Harry and Meghan fan boy which runs counter to the anti-establishment stance he supposedly takes. Hypocrisy abounds as I understand Hugo heavily criticised Neil Oliver for "boot licking the head of the state" (the Queen).

I haven't trusted Hugo for some time - not since the New Age Doctors videos which were clear religiously motivated disinfo to me and which I called out at the time. I unsubscribed from all of his channels then but the Hugo Talks Facebook group can be viewed publicly which confirms he posts there as "Hugo Waverly".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/891553834934792

My view is that Hugo started out by winning the trust of alternative thinkers but, after gaining a reputation and following, has more recently switched tack to sowing division by calling out everyone else within the independent media as controlled opposition and as being part of a Satanic agenda.

Thanks @oddsnsodsfor the Tweet above which does provide many great leads including the "Who is Hugo?" video below.

The Meghan Markle & Prince Harry News YT channel can be found here but all videos older than May 2021 appear to have been hidden or taken down. This coincides with the time when the new presenter "Alex" took over from "Hugo" which is the oldest video to be found. The archived website can be found here https://meghanharrynews.com/.

Here are the Facebook groups / pages referred to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/meghanandharrynews

https://www.facebook.com/hugo.waverly

There is also this archived Tweet, taken from Annie Watson's research, which links Hugo Talks with the Harry and Meghan news site / channel.

Hugo is certainly also Yellow Film King as Annie Watson's Tweets suggest. The voice over is identical when watching the Yellow Film King video below. And he might be Intelligentsia too which is a YT channel containing some very early Hugo Talks videos.

Another one who's been on my not to trust list for ages.

Hugo has a lot of time on his hands.

The Pandemic has brought out all these new, previously unknown, professional dissenters. Helps to create a tight echo.

Not many I do trust these days. 

• Thanks 1

He's had a dig at some people i felt didn't deserve it like dr carrie madej and neil oliver and its almost like he has gone down a rabbit hole where he now sees everyone as a conspirator

On the other hand he does say some interesting things so we can't write off everything he says. So i guess if, as an excercise, we were trying to assess if they are legit we would need to be on the look out for a poisoned pill

For example where a person says a lot of things that are true to build trust so that they can then get you to swallow something that isn't true, kinda like that nice big juicy apple that the witch hands snow white with the poison in it

Passio accuses the new age of doing this; he says it contains a lot of good content but that it then also puts in poisoned pills for example it tells people not to look at the 'negative' as that will then help bring it into manifestation. Both mark passio and david icke have said they believe that it is wrong to ignore the negative (ie its important to do the shadow work)

I agree with Odds that i reckon hugo does read this forum so it will be interesting to see how he responds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Passio accuses the new age of doing this; he says it contains a lot of good content but that it then also puts in poisoned pills for example it tells people not to look at the 'negative' as that will then help bring it into manifestation. Both mark passio and david icke have said they believe that it is wrong to ignore the negative (ie its important to do the shadow work)

Shadow work...….(also AKA self reflection/ having self awareness and seeing how that can be made useful....) 

Maybe for self protection, maybe to heal old wounds, maybe to allow open mind, or create to perculatory self dedicated space in our minds when hustle & bustle needs to be recalibrated and reset... or simply reframed.... When times offer time for a rethink it's because we've made provision (either sublimely as per the whole life experience or SELF assertively at times when needed also when sublime handling of a situation is PERHAPS sometimes not enough) so anyhow by taking stock of our reality or realms or reasoning.....it can stand the test of human nature at least to say we've then (by making provision in ourselves) to be allowed ourselves that (inner) space to interpret our reality with some amount of expertise.... and discern better about all things... [Except by limit of the fact sometimes the more we learn the less we know of course). 🙂

Ya know however we each individually understand it or reconnoiter it............. this SHADOW WORK THING exists in everything we do, or be, we be sometimes conscious of knowing it (or not of course/ subconscious but the for the learned, perhaps with "knowing" already a part of our established internal dialogue or makeup in the realm of personal development in which PERSONAL truth plays a key role to say knowing which things we may deem as counterfeit to our reality, or corner of the cosmos etc,)....

For one thing our experiences in a very down to earth way (on one level) is maybe like flitting or switching up our observances to maybe hope for different surprising and hopefully better outcomes in things.....  It can be very Zen this way or just casual, whatever a person wants of it in their patterns of discovery and here I talk briefly about self-discovery >.......

So, very basicly I find (for starters howabout as a hub or inner refuge of "self determined mind centrality OR neutrality" (even if that does sound a bit like self inoculating the self against the world, BUT IT NEED NOT BE PERMANENT OF COURSE, the idea is for mental stability **first of all** let's never forget!!) soooo there's that which is certainly useful you could say up to a point.....

Anyhow--- anyway in which a person finds peace though (including through shadow-work of one sort or another) what I'd recommend is surely to know one of the best ways in regard to PERSONAL courses of action is to become your own expert (but also realizing it is interactions with others that helps define us also granted there is that TOO!)....

.......Still, as I say for readers of this, before we get shady over other people, (although if looking outward like that suits a person's purpose, thats fine too.... but like anything it starts with self, (*but doesn't necessarily end with self*).... However because its a uncertain measure always to expect others will see the same value in our own shadow work as we ourselves do.  We are (therefore) always best starting with ourselves. To practice doing OUR OWN shadow work that way particularly in strictly personal matters of course, (internally for some part) and if then we feel well enough in ourselves to see in others where shadow work is lurking in some form or another, then again that is a way to read between the lines also if we are happy to find truth outside of ourselves, & generally in one way or another cross divides, when say needing a break from our own internal self dialogue. Because then by this stage we hopefully have the confidence in ourselves to be perhaps more outward thinking, by knowing our self first!

Edited by TetraG
  • Like 1

Whatever types of underpinning**** (and by way of conspiracies, thereby to assume whoever's subversive or motive origins -by any person- from any side or point on the radar) ****that makes Hugo Talks, David Icke, OR the universe as a whole what it is, you can find (or hope to find)  as I already outlined because in the hearts & minds of ourselves is the tribute of all our deeds and the reverberation by what we know as consequences or radial effect of whatever action we take or make. (I saw a book title recently in a shop which read "Don't just take Decisions, Make them"....)

Enyway.....on a general note....

Well depending on our mission collectively (fat chance on this website) or as individuals, it is then perhaps wise to consider as someone said on the boards recently== "everything in moderation, except for truth", and I think we all know what that poster is saying. 

Anyway I wish genuine good luck, but the only truth is inside oneself really [for when nothing else seems to make good]...  (unless ripples of flow state can co-exist between relatively peacefully different peoples -friends or foe- who have something in common, then we have hope of not living our entire lives "in sufferage" of ourselves, so to speak, as the alternative, but that is doable also, to go it alone to a degree (on a spiritual journey primarily), but I'd have to confess too sometimes being "self created only" does carry a burden with it, and although the lesser evil compared to being around wasters or liars = *just for example*, is just not the ideal to be living alone in a state of introspective overly self dependent circumstance, as I can attest myself.)

Moving on with the thread anyway.... Hope my notes may help somebody with that stuff.🙂

Edited by TetraG

could be hes just apt at spotting what content makes money, and has good productive skills, maybe wealthy. none of this is real smoking gun. Still don't trust him. lol. Plus weve all been through "its all controlled mindset" at some point . I always come to conclusion most people arn't shills, but theirs deffo a few.

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

He's (Hugo Talks) had a dig at some people i felt didn't deserve it like dr carrie madej and neil oliver and its almost like he has gone down a rabbit hole where he now sees everyone as a conspirator

To be fair, Neil Oliver supports her maj!  And Hugo Talks promoted Harry and Megan.  What a tangled web.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Oliver

• Like 1