Who is "Hugo Talks"?

MEE

Does anyone know who Hugo talks is?

The YouTube account comes on top searched on google, one click away from videos and I cannot seem to put an identity to Hugo. I am feeling this is a MUCH controlled opposition. 

Please share any thoughts also. 

Thanks

Controlled or not, he's saying what most people feel and think. The fact Youtube haven't booted him totally yet, is slightly troubling though. I'm giving him the benefit so far as he seems to know exactly what the fuck is going on (well as much as we can do).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Controlled or not, he's saying what most people feel and think. The fact Youtube haven't booted him totally yet, is slightly troubling though. I'm giving him the benefit so far as he seems to know exactly what the fuck is going on (well as much as we can do).

I think people put too much emphasis on blindly believing a banned person is legit and a non-banned person is therefore an allowed shill. Don't get me wrong, most go in those categories but not all reveal themselves that simply. 

• Like 2

Says all the right things, though it's right to be sceptical. Perhaps his forum is merely data harvesting (i did make an account but haven't used it).

But we also need more reasons than suspicion to believe he's controlled op. Is he leading us down a wrong path, or gatekeeping anything? As far as i can tell, no, but i'm not an expert.

• Like 1

My take is this... what Hugo Talks does is raise topics and questions, he doesn't actually make statements, and for this reason I don't think TPTB have got a valid reason (so far) to take him down...

I don't necessarily agree with all the stuff that he posts but what these videos are great for is encouraging "Joe Normie" to wake the fuck up and start asking some questions... and the way these videos are presented (short and to the point) means I can send them to my NPC and "normie" friends and not get labelled as some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist....

Therefore for this reason alone I'd be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt . 👍

• Like 4

Funny coz Hugo put out  a video yesterday explaining controlled opposition.

Seriously tho if you are going to bitch, why not get some fucking dirt on somebody 1st.. tons of examples of shills you can rip to shreds out there, a whole industry. FFS.

• Like 3

On 6/5/2022 at 1:00 PM, MEE said:

Does anyone know who Hugo talks is?

The YouTube account comes on top searched on google, one click away from videos and I cannot seem to put an identity to Hugo. I am feeling this is a MUCH controlled opposition. 

Please share any thoughts also. 

Thanks

Perhaps you could start by telling us who YOU are? 🤪

Whoever he is, while its an interesting question, at the end of the day I respect his right to anonymity, just as I respect yours.

I've followed him on YouTube for a couple of years now, and while I naturally remain suspicious of many people, I don't get any 'bad vibes' from him.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, TheConsultant said:

I think people put too much emphasis on blindly believing a banned person is legit and a non-banned person is therefore an allowed shill. Don't get me wrong, most go in those categories but not all reveal themselves that simply. 

I have often pondered before on how many people who claim to have been 'banned' from YouTube haven't just 'deleted' their own channel in order to whip up 'controversy' (and in order to 'promote' other platforms).

Dave Cullen for example complained about his 'Computing Forever' channel being 'deleted' by YouTube, yet is still uploading his videos whining about Star Trek on his 'other' Dave Cullen Show channel there.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, spideysensei said:

Says all the right things, though it's right to be sceptical. Perhaps his forum is merely data harvesting (i did make an account but haven't used it).

His forum seems to have been added 'with good intentions', but then again you 'never know', especially as he's using a third-party to provide his forum, rather than just adding the wpForo or bbPress forum plugin to his own Wordpress site.

On 6/10/2022 at 12:52 PM, HAARPING_On said:

My take is this... what Hugo Talks does is raise topics and questions, he doesn't actually make statements, and for this reason I don't think TPTB have got a valid reason (so far) to take him down...

I don't necessarily agree with all the stuff that he posts but what these videos are great for is encouraging "Joe Normie" to wake the fuck up and start asking some questions... and the way these videos are presented (short and to the point) means I can send them to my NPC and "normie" friends and not get labelled as some sort of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist....

Therefore for this reason alone I'd be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt . 👍

That's basically it, he provides observations and commentary, sometimes he gives his opinion but in most cases he leaves it for viewers/listeners to make up their own minds.

• Like 2