Reincarnation is a scam to generate “loosh” for parasitic entities

I always felt that a single life didn't feel right  David turned me on to reincarnation, but to be honest the closer I get to popping my clogs the less I believe it. I genuinely feel it's probably lights out - just like during an operation. Those anaesthetics are just complete blackouts - not even a hint of a dream. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, All-Pete-Tong said:

I always felt that a single life didn't feel right  David turned me on to reincarnation, but to be honest the closer I get to popping my clogs the less I believe it. I genuinely feel it's probably lights out - just like during an operation. Those anaesthetics are just complete blackouts - not even a hint of a dream. 

I have spoken to a couple of people who had a NDE and both people said all they remembered before being bought back was blackness, One did say it felt really calm.

Edited by Captainlove

There could be something to the "reincarnation trap" theory? It is possible that souls are recycled using extraterrestrial technology whereby the soul on departure from the body is captured and returned to another body in a kind of controlled reincarnation. Look, I am not sure if that is true, that is speculation only. BUT, there is natural reincarnation. WHEN YOU SEE THE ASTRAL LIGHT, YOU WILL REMEMBER ETERNITY! It is not lights out, I am sorry. It is not dazzling darkness, I am sorry. When you die, your soul will leave your physical body and you will find your focus of awareness to be some place in THE ASTRAL PLANE. YOU WANT TO BE IN THE LIGHT NOT THE DARK! 

LIGHT NOT DARK IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
YOU ARE MIND-CONTROLLED
YOU ARE CONFUSED

~

🧡

BY THE WAY, LOVE IS NOT LIGHT. THIS IS CONFLATION. THIS IS DISINFORMATION.

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

I would like to know more about the soul net.

I hear that it opens and closes like our pores and if you touch it you get zapped.

Wow, just seen Val Valerian's books. All of them are as thick as David's books but very interesting topic.

It will take me sometime to read though.

Very interesting. I never heard that it zaps your before but I can absolutely see it doing that.

Where did you hear that? I want to know more about that 

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I have spoken to a couple of people who had a NDE and both people said all they remembered before being bought back was blackness, One did say it felt really calm.

sounds like they were in “the void”. It’s what David Icke calls “the dazzling darkness”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, All-Pete-Tong said:

there’s more proof to support reincarnation than anything else imo.

professor Ian Stevenson did an amazing job compiling accounts of children remembering their past lives. Some of the cases were absolutely irrefutable as the child was able to know things they couldn’t possibly know otherwise.

I hate to promote Netflix but they have a fantastic documentary type series called “life after death”. One of the episodes deals with children remembering past lives and having information there’s no way they could have known.

I think it’s easy to forget that we are eternal spiritual beings when we are in these human bodies however I’ve been outside my body multiple times ( I’m by no means a master astral projector though ) and I know for a fact our consciousness exists separate from the body.

18 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

I think it’s easy to forget that we are eternal spiritual beings when we are in these human bodies however I’ve been outside my body multiple times ( I’m by no means a master astral projector though ) and I know for a fact our consciousness exists separate from the body.

For sure, mate, consciousness is outside of the body. I am 100% about that. In my understanding consciousness and awareness are different. Consciousness is refracted, or filtered, through matter. More consciousness means less filtered, blocked, consciousness from without. Consciousness is the purest light? Awareness is the focus of your attention. You can be aware of what is or your awareness can be directed to what is not.

By the way, some of what I am posting is coming from me and some of it I am channeling -- I think. I am confused, myself, about what is going on. Just so you know. (I feel like I am losing my marbles.) Hopefully, I am not bullshitting.

Dazzling darkness? I smell disinformation. A contradiction in terms? It is muddled thinking.

LIGHT

• ELECTROMAGNETIC LIGHT
  • WATERY LIGHT
  • CONSCIOUSNESS

Actually, I am thinking, consciousness cannot be refracted and that this is a property of electromagnetic light? But, it can be filtered? Fuck. Confusion. I guess we can sort it out on-the-fly.

Dazzling darkness. What the fuck does that mean? It is nonsensical.

GOD IS A BEING. CONSCIOUSNESS IS BEYOND GOD.

Look, I am just going to keep posting for now. I am trying to stay on topic but I also need to say what I have to say. So apologies, not wanting to spam, take it or leave it. Or, I can start my own thread? And post all my crazy rantings and ravings in one place.

REMEMBER THERE IS MORE GOING ON THAN YOU REALISE, NOT LESS. IT IS A QUESITON OF KNOWING WHAT IS WHAT. BE AWARE OF CONFLATION. TWO IDEAS, TWO CONCEPTS, BEING FUSED TOGETHER. THIS IS A DISINFORMATION TECHNIQUE.

4 hours ago, Gremmels said:

there’s more proof to support reincarnation than anything else imo.

professor Ian Stevenson did an amazing job compiling accounts of children remembering their past lives. Some of the cases were absolutely irrefutable as the child was able to know things they couldn’t possibly know otherwise.

I hate to promote Netflix but they have a fantastic documentary type series called “life after death”. One of the episodes deals with children remembering past lives and having information there’s no way they could have known.

I've seen some of this but I've also seen the ones where they have people remembering they were Napoleon and stuff like that. The way I look at it, I've got nothing to lose either way. 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Yeah but the keyword is NEAR death experience....you weren't dead.

These blackness they talk about is the zero-point. I can go there with my eyes either closed or open.

It is blackness, no boundary, posessing all possibilities and calm....yes.

13 hours ago, Gremmels said:

sounds like they were in “the void”. It’s what David Icke calls “the dazzling darkness”

Exactly.

If you know how to get there, well it is all around us really, it's a powerful place.

If you study esoteric, there are many ways to get there using visualisation, timeline therapy (NLP) etc.

When I got there, it was by accident but once you experience it, you get there instantaneouslly.

It's like riding a bicycle. Once you get the hang of riding without the training wheels, you get it.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

Very interesting. I never heard that it zaps your before but I can absolutely see it doing that.

Where did you hear that? I want to know more about that 

There is a video of someone who belong(ed) to a secret society supporting a royal family. They take care of esoteric stuff.

Can't link it as it is not in English.

But if the Van Allen belt is a strong EMF and you being a weaker plasma, I can imagine this may be the reason why you get zapped?

Opening/Closing meaning gaps are oscillating that it appears like opening and closing?

You know why I believe this? When he was asked about anti-aging, he said to avoid Moon ray and in order to do this, a roof must be curbed. Since then, I've been studying the architect Dr Ibrahim Karim's material, he's all about geometric shapes and vibration and he also uses curbed smooth angles to deflect harmful rays. So there is something in it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

There is a video of someone who belong(ed) to a secret society supporting a royal family. They take care of esoteric stuff.

Can't link it as it is not in English.

But if the Van Allen belt is a strong EMF and you being a weaker plasma, I can imagine this may be the reason why you get zapped?

Opening/Closing meaning gaps are oscillating that it appears like opening and closing?

You know why I believe this? When he was asked about anti-aging, he said to avoid Moon ray and in order to do this, a roof must be curbed. Since then, I've been studying the architect Dr Ibrahim Karim's material, he's all about geometric shapes and vibration and he also uses curbed smooth angles to deflect harmful rays. So there is something in it.

Fascinating. Thank you 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gremmels said:

Without the power of language we are lost SOULS.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, wes said:

Without the power of language we are lost SOULS.

ah but you could say that the introduction of words and language resulted in decreased use of right hand brain. Prior to that, I presume people used telepathy and symbols which is more artistic such as geometry shape and THEY had/have power to those who know how to activate. Rune or Hebrew alphabets are such thing. Alphabets are alive, even numbers are alive.

Edited by DaleP

13 hours ago, DaleP said:

Alphabets are alive, even numbers are alive.

Alive in the sense that they carry information. It is all about the frequency of the information. How it appears, the form it appears in, is less important than the energy, the modulated frequency, of the information. What is meant. 

THE MEANING BEHIND THE WORDS, NUMBERS, COLOURS, SYMBOLS, TONES.

Anyway, hopefully I am not bullshitting. (There is enough of that around.)

• Haha 1

I found this post relevant. Note I did not write this. Also I posted this in another thread on here

"(Initially New age) Peggy Kane throughout her life experience changed her mind and said this reality is a prison and reincarnation is a cycle controlled by archons
Peggy Kane is a researcher, interviewer and podcast co-host (primarily from the UFO community) who had spoke to and interacted with many people in her lifetime in regards to the communities of metaphysics ,spirituality, conspiracies, etc. Around 2005 she came out in an interview claiming that she had come to a few conclusions in regards to our reality through an extensive endeavor of EVP exploration (Electronic Voice Phenomena) and analyzing the reverse speech of entities that she had interacted with through EVP.

Side note, she said that she had been apart of the new age community for awhile, she subscribed to the beliefs that this reality is for learning, that its part of our spiritual journey, that karma and reincarnation play into it, that we are in control of our reality through our intentions, thoughts, and beliefs, and that its a game of some sorts

But through her life experience, she has thrown most of those beliefs away

Some of the conclusions that she had cameto are:

NDE's are orchestrated and scripted bynegative entities (archons/reptilians) to deliver a certain perception of the afterlife to those who experience them, so that the experiencers can then come back and share such perception with the rest of humanity through writing books, doing speeches, etc

The primary religious/financial/political structures of our societies' are guided andcontrolled by this interdimensional parasitic force (archons/reptilians)

This reality isn't about learning and karma, its a lock downed reality of a continuous reincarnation cycle, a prison, which is the doings of archons

Reptilians/archons need us for survival, we are their energy/food/drug

A person's belief system upon death plays a role in where they end up, that's why the archons have programmed and conditioned us with their religious institutions, such as the "belittled sinner mentality" that is propagated by orthodox Christianity

The Roman Catholic Church is "infested" with archons

Most of humans are of no threat to archons, archons view majority of humanity as stupid, foolish, ignorant, etc.

This archon force has been claiming to be our god for thousands of years and its what we have been worshipping in the Abrahamic religions all throughout history

Peggy Kane: "It is very much like the Matrix, It is the Matrix!”

Exactly, Peggy

•  

Side note about the post above: I disagree with the part where she says “beliefs” play a role in where you end up. Beliefs may play a part on what is projected to you after death but it doesn’t determine where you end up. If you go into any soul trap you will get recycled, beliefs don’t change that. 

• Like 1

Side note about the post above: I disagree with the part where she says “beliefs” play a role in where you end up. Beliefs may play a part on what is projected to you after death but it doesn’t determine where you end up. If you go into any soul trap you will get recycled, beliefs don’t change that. 

Belief and knowing are very different thing.

You only gain knowing via personal experience.

It's how much you know which will differenciate normies from those that studied and worked hard.