Reincarnation is a scam to generate “loosh” for parasitic entities

That’s it. That’s the only purpose of reincarnation. They enslave us on earth and enslave us when we die to recycle us back to earth to begin the process all over again. 

There are no lessons. There is no karmic debt. No one ascends. 

These are just lies to keep you enslaved 

It’s 100% a scam.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

disinformation

• misdirection

~

REINCARNATION is a KARMIC phenomenon. If you can't see that, you're understanding of reality as it is, is incorrect. You must synchronise your brain hemispheres, left and right, and unlock your locked DNA. This will give you access to the ASTRAL PLANES and HYPERSPACE and give you back your SPIRITUAL VISION.

The NEGATIVE EXTRATERRESTRIALS have SPIRITUAL VISION. They see the ASTRAL LIGHT but you do not.

I am not sure if the poster of this information is a PAID SHILL or just an idiot but BE AWARE that almost everyone is talking shit. 

/i\

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, tommydrifter said:

disinformation

• misdirection

~

REINCARNATION is a KARMIC phenomenon. If you can't see that, you're understanding of reality as it is, is incorrect. You must synchronise your brain hemispheres, left and right, and unlock your locked DNA. This will give you access to the ASTRAL PLANES and HYPERSPACE and give you back your SPIRITUAL VISION.

The NEGATIVE EXTRATERRESTRIALS have SPIRITUAL VISION. They see the ASTRAL LIGHT but you do not.

I am not sure if the poster of this information is a PAID SHILL or just an idiot but BE AWARE that almost everyone is talking shit. 

/i\

You are repeating archontic lies. There is No karmic debt or karma.

These are made up concepts.

Reincarnation is not to our benefit but instead to the benefit of parasitic entities. 

You are the one spreading disinformation by repeating the same lies used to keep humans enslaved.

Edited by Gremmels
  • Like 3

My point of view is that everything humans experience is within this reality. It's just another door, but not the important one. And it is dual thinking, but this thing is not based on anything known. That means that no NDE has ever seen the truth. It is always the same, some imagined pipe dream reflected right back to them. Good and evil, dark entities, God... Those who want to engage with this more intensively should start with Journey of Souls Audiobook Full by Michael Newton - Case Studies of Life Between Lives. Wayne Bush is important  http://www.trickedbythelight.com

6 hours ago, Origin said:

My point of view is that everything humans experience is within this reality. It's just another door, but not the important one. And it is dual thinking, but this thing is not based on anything known. That means that no NDE has ever seen the truth. It is always the same, some imagined pipe dream reflected right back to them. Good and evil, dark entities, God... Those who want to engage with this more intensively should start with Journey of Souls Audiobook Full by Michael Newton - Case Studies of Life Between Lives. Wayne Bush is important  http://www.trickedbythelight.com

From what I’ve found NDE’s are highly orchestrated events used as propaganda for the tunnel of light and these parasitic entities.

They are done with the full knowledge that the person will go back and tell others what a beautiful and enlightening experience it was, consequently encouraging others to go into the false light tunnel upon bodily death and put their trust in these “higher beings” ( which are really astral parasites ).

The vast majority of NDE’s are like this however there are some hell-like NDE’s as well, although they are the minority.

Usually when these hellish NDE occurs the person has a “wake up” call and becomes extremely religious ( or even more religious than they already were) which may be the purpose of these type of NDE’s as they still encourage people to put faith in a religion or “higher being” outside of themselves. 

GUYS AND GALS, TAKE OFF YOUR STUPID-GLASSES, AND LOOK AGAIN!

You think deeply, but you do not see clearly. Unless you can see THE ASTRAL LIGHT, you have no idea what you are talking about, when it comes to TRUE SPIRITUALITY.

~

There could be some truth to the "reincarnation trap" hypothesis, but it is speculation that nobody can confirm, so essentially it is meaningless to speak of it. I will indulge in speculation, now, that it could be possible to remove a soul from a body and transplant it. That sort of thing, is perhaps possible, and even happening. But as I far as I'm concerned, the "reincarnation trap" hypothesis is disinformation until I see better evidence for it. It just doesn't make sense.

DISINFORMATION

• misdirection
  • obfuscation
  • omission

THE ILLUMINATI WANT US ARGUING AND BICKERING, WASTING OUR TIME AND ENERGY, ON PLANTED THEORIES THAT AMOUNT TO BULLSHIT. IT'S NONSENSE.

DO YOU SEE THE ASTRAL LIGHT?
DO YOU HAVE SPIRITUAL VISION?
KARMA IS LIFE-ENERGIES REBALANCING, FINDING EQUILIBRIUM. 

Reincarnation in a physical expression is necessary for this reason -- you carry on from where you left off in the previous lifetime, after your period of rest, when you eventually make it back home to heaven in THE UPPER ASTRAL PLANES. I am no expert but because nobody else has even one fucking clue about what they are talking about, I am doing my best to at least provide some truth in amongst all the bullshit.

💜

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tommydrifter said:

GUYS AND GALS, TAKE OFF YOUR STUPID-GLASSES, AND LOOK AGAIN!

You think deeply, but you do not see clearly. Unless you can see THE ASTRAL LIGHT, you have no idea what you are talking about, when it comes to TRUE SPIRITUALITY.

~

There could be some truth to the "reincarnation trap" hypothesis, but it is speculation that nobody can confirm, so essentially it is meaningless to speak of it. I will indulge in speculation, now, that it could be possible to remove a soul from a body and transplant it. That sort of thing, is perhaps possible, and even happening. But as I far as I'm concerned, the "reincarnation trap" hypothesis is disinformation until I see better evidence for it. It just doesn't make sense.

DISINFORMATION

• misdirection
  • obfuscation
  • omission

THE ILLUMINATI WANT US ARGUING AND BICKERING, WASTING OUR TIME AND ENERGY, ON PLANTED THEORIES THAT AMOUNT TO BULLSHIT. IT'S NONSENSE.

DO YOU SEE THE ASTRAL LIGHT?
DO YOU HAVE SPIRITUAL VISION?
KARMA IS LIFE-ENERGIES REBALANCING, FINDING EQUILIBRIUM. 

Reincarnation in a physical expression is necessary for this reason -- you carry on from where you left off in the previous lifetime, after your period of rest, when you eventually make it back home to heaven in THE UPPER ASTRAL PLANES. I am no expert but because nobody else has even one fucking clue about what they are talking about, I am doing my best to at least provide some truth in amongst all the bullshit.

💜

Actually what you are saying makes no sense and you continue to repeat the same lies the Archons tell humans to keep us in the reincarnation cycle. 

Who benefits from us continually getting our memories wiped and reincarnating into one traumatic life after another?  Because we sure don’t. 

This reminds me of the lies they told the Fabricants ( in the movie Cloud Atlas) to keep them enslaved. In the movie they mass produced these slaves called “Fabricants” to do menial soul-sucking work all the while telling them that one day they would reach “exultation” aka ascend. In reality, after the Fabricant was no more use to them they would simply slaughter them like cattle and then recycle the bodies back to feed Fabricants who were alive. 

They would keep their lives short so they would never know the truth and what “exultation” really was.

This is similar to what they do to us and the lies they tell us. 

I’ve devoted my life to researching this subject and I’m only here to present what I’ve found.

You are free to believe the nonsensical archontic lies if you want to. I can only lead a horse to water.

Edited by Gremmels
  • Like 1

What i posted directly above, that is not "me"; i have no clear idea about what that means. i am not sure if i am channeling this information but it is intuitive. It makes about as much sense to me, right now, as it does to you. Just so you know, i ("me") can't verify it, or explain it, or elaborate on it (although i have some ideas about what it could mean).

Good onya guys and gals; i am doing my best here; i am just some nobody like you; i am as confused as the rest of you. BUT...

I

SEA

THE ASTRAL LIGHT 

💜

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gremmels said:

From what I’ve found NDE’s are highly orchestrated events used as propaganda for the tunnel of light and these parasitic entities.

They are done with the full knowledge that the person will go back and tell others what a beautiful and enlightening experience it was, consequently encouraging others to go into the false light tunnel upon bodily death and put their trust in these “higher beings” ( which are really astral parasites ).

The vast majority of NDE’s are like this however there are some hell-like NDE’s as well, although they are the minority.

Usually when these hellish NDE occurs the person has a “wake up” call and becomes extremely religious ( or even more religious than they already were) which may be the purpose of these type of NDE’s as they still encourage people to put faith in a religion or “higher being” outside of themselves. 

There are no parasitic entities, nor are there positive entities. These are human interpretations. You will see it as what is figuratively reflected in yourself. What you think of as reality. I had a lot of encounters in real life, outside with what NDEs describe. What UFO Experiencer say. What people of bygone eras describe. If I have seen it on our side, there must be something wrong with what NDEs say. :classic_wink: And I can't even go into details of what I have seen as this is an interference with current beliefs. But I can say that it is rather in a stage of extreme sophistication. The problem is definitely our side. What it has to be, how it has to look, and that it has to be based on duality. This will turn out to be a misconception. Something is here and it doesn't show what it really is and what the motives are. 'But it was there long before us'

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Origin said:

There are no parasitic entities, nor are there positive entities. These are human interpretations. You will see it as what is figuratively reflected in yourself. What you think of as reality. I had a lot of encounters in real life, outside with what NDEs describe. What UFO Experiencer say. What people of bygone eras describe. If I have seen it on our side, there must be something wrong with what NDEs say. :classic_wink: And I can't even go into details of what I have seen as this is an interference with current beliefs. But I can say that it is rather in a stage of extreme sophistication. The problem is definitely our side. What it has to be, how it has to look, and that it has to be based on duality. This will turn out to be a misconception. Something is here and it doesn't show what it really is and what the motives are. 'But it was there long before us'

Astral parasites absolutely exist. Just like there are parasites in this “physical” reality ( tapeworm, the royal family etc), they also exist in the astral realms as well. They literally fit the definition of what a parasite is so you saying otherwise doesn’t change that.

David Icke does a fantastic job at describing these interdimensional parasitic beings. 

Edited by Gremmels

I am going to post some more intuitive information. Take it for what it is. I am not sure where I am pulling it from. It could be nonsense? It could be programming? It could be truthful? I am programmed but I see the astral light. I have some intuitive reach but who and what am I reaching? Or am I just making it up? That said, here goes.

~

ARCHON

WHAT IS IT?

SPIRITUAL N
TECHNOLOGICAL Y

THE ARCHON IS PART OF THE TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE. IT IS NOT SPIRITUAL. ASSOCIATING ARCHON WITH SPIRIT IS CONFLATION. THIS IS A DISINFORMATION TECHNIQUE. TO TAKE TWO DIFFERENT CONCEPTS AND MERGE THEM INTO ONE CONCEPT IN ORDER TO CONFUSE A PERSON'S THINKING AND TO MUDDLE THEIR BRAIN. REMEMBER THAT MORE IS GOING ON THAN YOU REALISE, NOT LESS. 

1 hour ago, Gremmels said:

Astral parasites absolutely exist.

Spot on, mate. Yes, they do. They are dark spirit attachments in the lower astral planes.

1 hour ago, Gremmels said:

David Icke does a fantastic job at describing these interdimensional parasitic beings. 

David Icke has introduced us to a lot of new ideas and concepts -- and for this I am grateful and appreciative. However, now we must begin to clarify what is what. It is so hard because so much is unknown and so we fumble around in the darkness trying to make out shapes -- to use a metaphor. I believe that Icke does conflate quite a lot, but that is not a criticism, it is a reflection of the fact that so much is unknown to us.

In my opinion, they are not interdimensional, and they are not beings; they occupy a position along a fourth spatial dimension and they are spirits without much consciousness. But it is all guess-work really? I wish I had more than intuition to go on -- but how do we proceed? I wish there was somebody who could just tell us what is what -- and save us all this wasted time and energy.

?

HOW IS ARCHON A PROGRAMMING TRIGGER?

THE ARCHON IS PART OF THE MIND-CONTROL TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE. IN THIS SENSE, IT TRIGGERS PROGRAMMING. SO YOU CAN SEE HOW CONFUSION WOULD ARISE BECAUSE THERE IS TECHNOLOGY AND THERE IS DARK SPIRIT ACTIVITY AND THE END RESULT IS OFTEN ONE AND THE SAME. ALL IS THOUGHT-ENERGY AND IT CAN BE MANIPULATED VIA ARTIFICIAL MEANS OR ORGANIC MEANS. THERE IS ARTIFICIAL TELEPATHY AND THERE IS ORGANIC TELEPATHY.

On 6/5/2022 at 6:00 AM, Gremmels said:

The fourth spatial dimension is ascended by modulating (increasing) the frequency of the body to ascend "hell" in the lower astral planes and reach "heaven" the upper astral planes. The energy of karma keeps you where you are until your lessons are learned -- otherwise you would not be where you are. Repayment of karmic debt is your unbalanced life-energy-momentum requiring a rebalancing in the opposite direction. This is why the same circumstances keep arising in your lifetimes until you make the necessary adjustments and changes: if not under your own volition, eventually you will be forced to (illnesses, accidents, situations).

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

A weird thing to say.

Prince Phillip, wherever he is, will return to heaven -- eventually. He will have to come back, though, after a period of rest -- to continue where he left off (wherever and in whatever form). But yes, that is a strange thing to say. Programming?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Satanic bloodline?

Yes, for sure, there is no doubt about the Windsors. They are shapeshifters with the requisite reptilian genetics (~50%) which allows them to express a reptilian phenotype under the right circumstances. They are an illuminati bloodline. Programming is central to their reptilian/satanic culture: they do it to each other -- is my understanding.

But, to bring this back on topic, God is neutral, and contains polarities within It; so no one, even the Windsors, is condemned to eternal hell. But, their karma will require a rebalancing when they return to physical form in the next lifetime. It is all energetics. All systems, out of balance, will seek equilibrium. 

💙

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2022 at 9:00 PM, Gremmels said:

That’s it. That’s the only purpose of reincarnation. They enslave us on earth and enslave us when we die to recycle us back to earth to begin the process all over again. 

These are just lies to keep you enslaved 

It’s 100% a scam.

Right! Just watched to 1 min in. lol

THIS was precisely what I was reading this morning.

We are a part of so called God, the Creator.

We could be described like a piece of hair or an arm of the God. In on itself isn't THE God but it is of God, a part of God and whether you take a piece of DNA from a hair or cell from your arm, it contains the SAME DNA. The religion dare reveal this truth because religion is there to keep you enslaved. Someone outside of yourself to pray to. WE all have the same aspects/power/ability as THE God but most don't know and therefore they don't activate such aspects.

Isaiah 45:7 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

7 I form the light, and create darkness:

I make peace, and create evil:

I the Lord do all these things.

Let us examine the Divine Attributes as laws of nature or universal energy functions. Different motions of a primordial energy produce different patterns, and every pattern in turn, produces a different function. As all energy patterns are part of energy living systems, we can safely label them or personify them on the basis of their life functions or attributes. Those living energy patterns have within them the power to exercise their functions, and can be perceived as animated nature powers. These are the NTRs or what we call the ‘gods’ of the Ancient Egyptians. These NTRs have their resonant counterparts within us. So we can say that the holy ttributes, labeled as Ancient Egyptian ‘gods’ or nature powers, are alive inside us. They are at work outside, as well as within all living species. We can also say that angelic entities are interacting or supervising the functions of our body, or that the Divine Attributes are functioning within us. "Back to a future of mankind"

So whether you think of Satan and that minute you think of.....you invoke those energy.

It's all within us.

EDIT: As the video suggested, write down "I am soverign."

By writing, you seal the deal. According to the Universal law, it will have to manifest.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would like to know more about the soul net.

I hear that it opens and closes like our pores and if you touch it you get zapped.

Wow, just seen Val Valerian's books. All of them are as thick as David's books but very interesting topic.

It will take me sometime to read though.

Edited by DaleP

"You need to go back to help others...." is a TRAP.

By thinking that people need help, you are actually siding with the script affirming that they are not the God of itself and mere victim.

The truth is, each and every one of us has to do it ourselves.

No masters, guru will assist your transition, YOU need to realise that you are dead and make choices when it comes.

Some do practise here and now for such time, others go unprepared, like religious people hoping that Jesus will come to rescue them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1