Jump to content

FOR A BETTER DAY: THE MURDER OF AVICII


totaldisclosure
 Share

Recommended Posts

EPISODE: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uns8KnP4c2aQ/

 

Tim Bergling was murdered on April 20, 2018, in Oman. The Swedish musician and producer known by the moniker “Avicii” died at 28-years old. The media speculated his death was due to drugs or alcohol despite his sobriety. Others claimed it was due to his poor health (despite the fact it improved after he quit touring). Oman is listed as a “Tier 2 Watchlist” country in regards to human trafficking by the U.S. Department of State. Oman neighbors Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East.

 

Avicii’s closest friends and partners spoke out one year after his death. All 12 who spoke agreed about one thing above all: They didn’t see it coming. They insist that in the months before it happened, Avicii was in the best spirits they had seen him in for well over a year. “He had so many plans,” said Lucas Von Bahder, a close friend since middle school. Avicii was adamant in stop touring despite the insistence of Universal Music and his entourage.

 

SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/totaldisclosure
Website: https://www.totaldisclosure.net
Email: [email protected]

110 - For A Better Day 1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think the Omanis had anything to do with his death.

 

It makes no sense. Oman has no political alignment and is neutral and tries to be friends with everyone. 


The Omani's are not into human trafficking as you claim. Number one human-traffickers in the world are Israelis...... maybe they had something to do with it.

 

Don't know why particularly he got into Oman.... it's definitely not a party place.....but I read that he had to quit drinking after having his gall bladder removed.....maybe look at the kind of people he was friends with....could be something dodgy there.

Edited by Edgewood
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Edgewood said:

I don't think the Omanis had anything to do with his death.

 

It makes no sense. Oman has no political alignment and is neutral and tries to be friends with everyone. 


The Omani's are not into human trafficking as you claim. Number one human-traffickers in the world are Israelis...... maybe they had something to do with it.

 

Don't know why particularly he got into Oman.... it's definitely not a party place.....but I read that he had to quit drinking after having his gall bladder removed.....maybe look at the kind of people he was friends with....could be something dodgy there.

 

Middle Eastern countries are crawling with Western Intelligence agents and also numerous locals who work for them.

 

It wouldn't be the Omanis who do this.

 

But being afraid of Western Intelligence they would be FORCED to help with the COVERUP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

Middle Eastern countries are crawling with Western Intelligence agents and also numerous locals who work for them.

 

It wouldn't be the Omanis who do this.

 

But being afraid of Western Intelligence they would be FORCED to help with the COVERUP.

exactly

I go after Mossad often, but is the easiest "go to's" for this kinda stuff

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 6/8/2022 at 3:49 PM, totaldisclosure said:

 

I really enjoyed watching these films last week, i was hooked! but I just feel really sorry now for what happened to him. 😥 The statement the family released soon after his death seemed cryptic and coded.  As well as the apparent note about shedding the soul, which I dont believe. There is also misleading / conflicting info out there about what he was doing in Oman.  For example, saying that he was meditating for hours at a time and not eating, but then there is photos of him on a night out.  So that doesn't really add up.  They have obviously tried to create a picture of a messed up young man who has overdone it over the years.  But he comes across really chilled and grounded in most of the videos of him.  His net worth also doesn't seem to tally if he was doing up to 320 shows a year at 250k a pop.... :/ he was really pressured and controlled when he was a younger artist, and they didn't like it when he chose to stop touring.  Did you find anything out about his father?  apparently he is difficult to research. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, Malbec said:

 

I really enjoyed watching these films last week, i was hooked! but I just feel really sorry now for what happened to him. 😥 The statement the family released soon after his death seemed cryptic and coded.  As well as the apparent note about shedding the soul, which I dont believe. There is also misleading / conflicting info out there about what he was doing in Oman.  For example, saying that he was meditating for hours at a time and not eating, but then there is photos of him on a night out.  So that doesn't really add up.  They have obviously tried to create a picture of a messed up young man who has overdone it over the years.  But he comes across really chilled and grounded in most of the videos of him.  His net worth also doesn't seem to tally if he was doing up to 320 shows a year at 250k a pop.... :/ he was really pressured and controlled when he was a younger artist, and they didn't like it when he chose to stop touring.  Did you find anything out about his father?  apparently he is difficult to research. 

 

Thank you so much friend and yes, they grinded him down. I think his father is too suss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...