Jump to content

How Many Of You Will Be Celebrating Liz's Jubilee This Weekend ?


alexa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

Talking of Boris & his unseen kids, I was hoping to get a glimpse of Harry & Mystic Meg's kids, but zilt. not even in the papers, it's like they don't exist🤔

 

Well, there is only one official photo?

Lilibet was born last June 4th, weighing 7lb 11oz

 

A couple of nice coincidences, and a touch of numerology?

How lucky having her birthday today. 

 

Harry said he was over the moon at the birth of one of his children.

 

'Moon Bump are specialist suppliers of high quality, handcrafted to order fake pregnant bellies for film, TV & theatre productions, since 2009' (from their website)

 

The BBC have a movie on called Darkest Hour about Churchill and the Nazi's (2018)

 

Ah, they sure know how to keep the people cheerful ...

or is the celebration over now 😆 

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Observations said:

 

'Moon Bump are specialist suppliers of high quality, handcrafted to order fake pregnant bellies for film, TV & theatre productions, since 2009' (from their website)

 

Yeah & I bet Meg was one of their biggest customers :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Prince Charles Wanted Savile To Be Prince Harry's Godfather - News Punch

 

And this spot here, that's where we keep the kids...

Jimmy: Has it happens, i know a perfect spot right up here, see, in the Yorkshire Moors, a good friend of mine told me about that.

Charlie: hmmmm that is wonderful news, uncle Mountbatten and Andrew will be most pleased, excellent work my good fellow, a knighthood will be winging it's way to you as we speak!

Jimmy: that'll take care of those complaining kiddies, nobody will hear from them there.

Charlie: excuse me, my good friend, but Diana's old thongs are chaffing one's piles.

Jimmy: joggy joggy, jangle jangle, maybe i could push them back in for you, sir,  how's about that then.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Diana Ross who took to the stage in an incredible black and white tulle gown at Buckingham Palace to mark the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

 

491382604_ADIANAx.PNG.0f9b93d5e00f0ac1a8e1ef1144cd1f83.PNG

 

Black & White how appropriate.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Since when has become illegal to wear a logo T- shirt ?

 

Protestors wearing 'Free Assange' t-shirts arrested by police on The Mall outside Buckingham Palace moments before start of Queen's Party at the Palace celebrations

 

Like at the royal weddings, they round up all  the "undesirables" for 24 hours so they don't ruin the charade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All other earth-shattering events like the pandemic, cost of living crisis, a major war, refugees, food and fuel shortages, failing services and supply chains have been superseded by a Queen’s Jubilee.

 

A monarch who is the matriarch of the most dysfunctional family in the country, who has reigned over adultery, murder, perverted homosexual proclivities and paedophilia in her own household.

 

They are called ‘the untouchables’ because they are never prosecuted for their international crimes and even Andrew has been ‘forgiven.’  That is what and who the sycophants are celebrating.

 

The Jubilee will probably morph seamlessly into her state funeral, which will be another nauseating spectacle and a perfect distraction. That will merge into the coronation of Charles and Camilla.

 

They will be the single-most hated ‘rulers’ in history, which is saying something, if you look at their inbred predecessors, as far back as Vlad the Impaler, whom Charles is proud to acknowledge.

 

The Windsor’s have as much blood on their hands as Dracula, throughout the commonwealth, which their families have raped and plundered for centuries. That is why they are rich beyond measure.

 

 

dapgibk-246f46e6-4e43-45a3-b2c5-0b70944a

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Jubilee will probably morph seamlessly into her state funeral, which will be another nauseating spectacle and a perfect distraction.

 

Can't wait for this one, I'll be cheering her on her way down to hell 🥳

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Ah, it wasn't me doing the bike ride, it was Useyournous. I've given up riding bikes now (**sigh of relief from the public!**).

 

As for arts & crafty, I used to earn a bit from ebay as a sideline a few years ago. I have a contour cutter, a dye sublimation printer, and various heat presses. I used to print ceramic mugs, tote bags, magnetic party invitations, keyrings, coasters, ... you name it! This involved many areas of arts &crafts and I still keep it up as a hobby these days. I also do a hell of a lot of designing and printing (labels, stickers, packaging inserts etc) for my daughter, who has recently opened a bricks & mortar sweet shop. So I keep myself busy and don't dwell too much on the depressing side of life.

 

 

Sorry for mixing up your post Useyournous, and I hope you enjoyed a glorious bike ride.

 

Your creativity sounds like great fun, Webtrekker.  

 

We need to recharge our batteries by whatever means we can. 

 

I think that even people who like and respect me think I'm paranoid & delusional when I start trying to warn them about what's coming, and I feel things are hopeless sometimes because I just can't think what we can do to stop it. Seeing lavish spectacles like the Jubilee (interesting etymology of that word in the Neil Oliver clip) roll out, and prats in the street & telly competing for role of most grovelling toad, makes me despair. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

Can't wait for this one, I'll be cheering her on her way down to hell 🥳

When she pops her clogs you have Chas with his weird looking fingers and fish face Willy to look forward to .

EaYPjPlWAAI1P_h.jpg

charles-hands.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-105425.png

Photo 1_Parrotfiswh beak.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

When she pops her clogs you have Chas with his weird looking fingers and fish face Willy to look forward to .

EaYPjPlWAAI1P_h.jpg

charles-hands.jpg

Screenshot_20220605-105425.png

Photo 1_Parrotfiswh beak.jpg

You can really see the level of inbreeding with each generation, they get more and more goofy looking.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

You can really see the level of inbreeding with each generation, they get more and more goofy looking.

They are a bunch of inbred chancers !

 

image.jpeg

Prince_Edward_February_2015.jpg

0_harry-bald-665865.jpeg

Edited by Greenhulk50
Add
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Diana Ross who took to the stage in an incredible black and white tulle gown at Buckingham Palace to mark the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

 

491382604_ADIANAx.PNG.0f9b93d5e00f0ac1a8e1ef1144cd1f83.PNG

 

Black & White how appropriate.

 

 

Is it Halloween already?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

When she pops her clogs you have Chas with his weird looking fingers and fish face Willy to look forward to

 

Crikey his fingers are weird & Willy's teeth look yellow, yuk.............

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

William doing his fake impassioned talk about the environment - they know how to whip up our nation of fantasist sheep who live their lives by proxy, adoring celebs instead of doings things for themselves. All ignoring the fact that London is now strewn with mountains of litter left by them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Nefaria said:

 

IMG-20220602-WA0001.jpg

 

Nefaria, what are you going to do with your bunting?

 

Sky News said "why not keep it up till next year and make it an annual event" 😀

 

 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, alexa said:

Diana Ross who took to the stage in an incredible black and white tulle gown at Buckingham Palace to mark the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

 

491382604_ADIANAx.PNG.0f9b93d5e00f0ac1a8e1ef1144cd1f83.PNG

 

Black & White how appropriate.

 

 

They always drag out the usual motley grotesque dodgy Royal Arse lickers for these shitty royal celebrations.

Sir Cliff is looking like Dot Cotton .

Screenshot_20220605-113457.png

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_4acf865e-9a32-11e7-88ed-216bee20271a.jpg

images.jpeg

Edited by Greenhulk50
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

They always drag out the usual motley grotesque dodgy Royal Arse lickers for these shitty royal celebrations.

Sir Cliff is looking like Dot Cotton .

Screenshot_20220605-113457.png

 

Gosh he's a dead ringer. 😮

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, alexa said:

Diana Ross who took to the stage in an incredible black and white tulle gown at Buckingham Palace ...

 

Black & White how appropriate

 

 

Yes, it reminded me too.

How often do we see the black and white chequered floor, for instance.

 

Not to mention the dress is ridiculously / unnecessarily hideous!

I mean haven't we suffered enough, ha ha ha

 

( kinda forced laughter, but I actually feel better now )

 

 

 

Edited by Observations
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

William doing his fake impassioned talk about the environment - they know how to whip up our nation of fantasist sheep who live their lives by proxy, adoring celebs instead of doings things for themselves. All ignoring the fact that London is now strewn with mountains of litter left by them.

His speech was like the closing scene from the movie Omen 3 when the antichrist makes a speech to his followers.

We all know they are pushing William out to take over, let's hope they wake up and smell the bullshit .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Observations said:

 

Yes, it reminded me too. How often do we see the black and white chequered floor, for instance.

 

Not to mention the dress is ridiculously / unnecessarily hideous! I mean haven't we suffered enough, ha ha ha

 

( kinda forced laughter, but I actually feel better now )

 

 

 

Just what the doc oops I meant Mason ordered 🏁:classic_biggrin: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...