Jump to content

How Many Of You Will Be Celebrating Liz's Jubilee This Weekend ?


alexa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

The inconvenient truth is that it was the government that ordered the Covid emergency legislation. Most countries had some form of Covid legislation, even those without a head of state. 

Edited by Zaphod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Zaphod said:

The inconvenient truth is that it was the government that ordered the Covid emergency legislation. Most countries had some form of Covid legislation, even those without a head of state. 

And the public instruction from Queenie to the people to "do your duty" and get the jab, otherwise you're "selfish"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And the public instruction from Queenie to the people to "do your duty" and get the jab, otherwise you're "selfish"?

 

To which the people can either follow the advice or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And the public instruction from Queenie to the people to "do your duty" and get the jab, otherwise you're "selfish"?

Shes very selective with what she gets involved in and comments on. I'm sure austerity is another one, she likes to tell people that she's on their side when they are going through hard times (notwithstanding her own opulence).   

 

But as previously stated, she doesn't actually get involved in anything to help the people so I don't quite understand the concept that she is serving the nations people,it is difficult to see what purpose she serves and what she actually has physically done for people who have lived under her reign... other than the odd public appearance.  So it's quite difficult to comprehend how anyone can worship and celebrate her life. 

 

Convid has shown the level of brainwashing of a sizeable proportion of the nation, and this adoration and celebration of the Queen is another limb of the same beast; indicative of people who have fallen for a lifetime of propaganda.  They don't stop and question it or analyse it, but justify it by various means (such as what is the alternative, loss to the economy etc).  

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E9Sa8wHtOxw7/

 

Those poor Canadian children. 

Edited by Malbec
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Malbec said:

she doesn't actually get involved in anything to help the people so I don't quite understand the concept that she is serving the nations people,it is difficult to see what purpose she serves and what she actually has physically done for people who have lived under her reign... other than the odd public appearance.  So it's quite difficult to comprehend how anyone can worship and celebrate her life. 

Precisley. The woman told people it was their duty to go and sabotage their own bodies, destroy their lives, without question, and yet here we are 12 months later and the silly public are cheering her on. It's not just stupid. It's deeply offensive.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Of course!

DC61406C-B1FE-46C6-A47E-416D4EFE3DA0.jpeg.d5ba12599646b2f3542dd176a8f89759.jpeg
31A7BF74-7133-4583-9202-74E3CA38A870.jpeg.cf45a15d5e970e0d17dfd33bef65c18d.jpeg

 

Here’s a little bit of music to enjoy the festivities and help release the nihilist within everyone 👌

 

 

 

 

B39F098E-04BE-4BEB-A8CF-5ED4AE88F9AA.jpeg.37204ffcb9f4b21675d32a7133f9118c.jpeg
Plan B? 🫣(People are played like musical instruments) 🎻 


A message to the slaves - “the workers”…

 


‼️UKRAINE/POC 🤔WE HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE💖LOVE WINS 💖LISTEN & LEARN 🧩🧩
https://www.brighteon.com/71bc068a-a78e-43c0-92a3-426786226df7

 

8497C166-6AE3-488A-9F79-054A89314B95.jpeg.f1c8ceb4076d25b9864dc40ee48fe970.jpeg

097E8153-42FB-4B60-9AAE-C36AD65A6271.gif.16d94797048129f68610c46fb5f877c7.gif
 

And of course, the most obvious one… least we forget 🤞🏻

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

God damn, is that her sex face, i feel quite faint for Philip, must be the reason he liked being sick on others and calling them slit eyed bastards!

Didn't bat an eyelid as Britain was transformed into a dumping ground for "refugees" which directly harmed her people. Waste of fucking space.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Didn't bat an eyelid as Britain was transformed into a dumping ground for "refugees" which directly harmed her people. Waste of fucking space.

 

Ich bin ein britfugee, ich bin ein britfugee, lol

No offense intended, and may i most humbly apologise on behalf of the lizzards, from our wasteland to your's, and if you are resident here in dear 'ol blighty then may i wish you to, fuk off and mind your own stinkin business, this is a family thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2022 at 4:24 AM, Zaphod said:

Perhaps because some of the 67 million UK population want to? Because they know that if the Monarch was replaced with a President tomorrow, the Royal Palaces would become Presidental Palaces, the staff would remain the same, the security would remain the same, Ex Presidents would require protection as well, the Royal car would simply become a Presidental car, and so it would go on. Then there would be the question of how much a President would be paid. 

 

What savings would we make? 

 

U.S. president receives a salary of $400,000 a year. Not that much compared to these inbred royal fucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did any of you watch that embarrassing piece of rubbish yeterday known as Trooping of the Colour? What a shambles! Lined up as straight as a dog's back leg!

 

Compare that cringeworthy mess with the perfection of North Korea ...

 

2022-06-03_09-43-28.png.5a6106aeac49047751c6868e3a72bd1a.png

 

north-korea.jpg.4ddc157ea28a476d433f9d000abfba93.jpg

 

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Ich bin ein britfugee, ich bin ein britfugee, lol

No offense intended, and may i most humbly apologise on behalf of the lizzards, from our wasteland to your's, and if you are resident here in dear 'ol blighty then may i wish you to, fuk off and mind your own stinkin business, this is a family thing.

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119a6f47db661c961053

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Precisley. The woman told people it was their duty to go and sabotage their own bodies, destroy their lives, without question, and yet here we are 12 months later and the silly public are cheering her on. It's not just stupid. It's deeply offensive.

Yeah that pissed me off. Silly old cow. Supposedly impartial

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

U.S. president receives a salary of $400,000 a year. Not that much compared to these inbred royal fucks.

You are aware that resorting to language like that shows you're loosing the argument? Does the President provide for the cost of the Whitehouse, staff and security? Are you aware of the Crown Estate? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I won't be watching the Jubiliee concert. I would rather stick needles in my eyes!

 

Diva Diana Ross who years ago was arrested at Heathrow for abusing British Airways staff.

 

Shutterstock_310938j.jpg

 

Rod Stewart who sold out years ago and was charged with punching a security guard in a US hotel

because his party were refused entry, but somehow wasn't convicted even though it was all on camera.

EXCLUSIVE: Rod Stewart, 75, is seen on film 'performing a Hitler salute before punching a security guard' at Florida hotel on New Year's Eve after pulling faces and dancing around staffers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8004605/Rod-Stewart-75-seen-film-performing-salute-punching-security-guard.html

 

And Elton John will be wheeled out again. Seen in a wheelchair and masked up a few days ago!

 

th?id=OIF.jK9Vmdg3zsA%252fikwVG6v8OQ%26p

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...