Jump to content

The "New World Order" Is Actually Very Much The OLD World Order From Before Christ


Recommended Posts

They are trying to go back to the time of Kings, Princes, Lords, Dukes, Barons, Masons, High Priests and Pharaohs.

 

They want Might Is Right and The Powerful Call The Shots to be the sole law of the land.

 

They cannot live in a world where fully realized men and women are aware of their God-given rights as individuals.

 

"You will have no rights, and you will obey us!"

 

Fuck off, New World Order! Crawl back into the orifice you came out of!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not everyone is built to lead, but humans do tend to follow. I don't have anything against natural hierarchy, I want the brightest and strongest leading me anyway. That being said, people should stop sitting back and letting the parasites lead us.

 

We're never going to have everyone singing kumbaya together, people are tribal. I would rather have a strong leader that crushes anyone that wants to do my tribe harm. Tolerance has gone too fvcking far.

 

Inb4 someone says I want someone to rule with an iron fist. I don't care. Democracy is ghey.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

their intent exemplified 

 

AGREEMENT SIGNED TO ACCELERATE AGENDA 2030

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Um0kZDzf6HoO/ - I dont have much further info on this, veracity unknown but posted today and fitting towards un agenda

FOUND ON: STFN (Telegram) apparently 

 

WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ADMITS POPULATION CONTROL IS TOP ISSUE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6nFndubJw6HR/

 

Fucking reprobates 

 

 

 

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

No surprise, but still disturbing...

Some revelations from a woman, Lara Logan, who's apparently a former 60 Minutes & CBS reporter 

 

https://twitter.com/notBilly/status/1550210769366593536?s=20&t=i13aTaKFRP9bLf0z4IOS8A

 

 

 

She's operating from false ideas as well, that play right into the ideas of "them".

 

GOD cannot be harmed and neither can IT'S CREATION. This is a dream of delusion/psychosis. Their "objective" is to prevent awareness of that.

It is an inward projection based on egoic lies, believed. Consciousness virtually separated from (INFINITE)Reality, by isolating and projecting inward= This "world".

Inversion.

 

Their objective is to impress, and "prove"(convince) the falsity of Truth...they do this by attacking them immersed in the illusion, they also use seduction, offering illusury rewards and tricks of perception. Like what they be offering with virtual-reality, "metaverse", except with magic instead of physical equipment(just props actually)--altered perceptions=hallucinations seemingly "real"(like different "dimensions/realms within this thing).

 

When they attack children they are attempting to disprove Truth(which is GOD and includes innocence) internally, detach them from awareness and assimilate them(their consciousness) firmly within this egoMatrix bogus world. The fact is, these "satanic" rituals are the core, the blatant extreme insanity, but these things are being done in a lesser extreme just by being here and believing this "world" is real and that the body and ego is genuine identity. That idea is "evil"( the v e i l ). "Satan" is a projection of ego. And this "world" is it's miscreation. It's nothing but a fantasy in our mind.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

their intent exemplified 

 

AGREEMENT SIGNED TO ACCELERATE AGENDA 2030

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Um0kZDzf6HoO/ - I dont have much further info on this, veracity unknown but posted today and fitting towards un agenda

FOUND ON: STFN (Telegram) apparently 

 

WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ADMITS POPULATION CONTROL IS TOP ISSUE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6nFndubJw6HR/

 

Fucking reprobates 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard that. Max Igan said they had moved the date of completion of their agenda 2030 to 2027 because too many people were waking up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, JCP said:

 

I heard that. Max Igan said they had moved the date of completion of their agenda 2030 to 2027 because too many people were waking up.

I would not be surprised. I think the internet is the responsible culprit, being a double edged sword of information availability and mechanism for control, yin yang!

Their nefarious risk assessors must have been perplexed at its inception lol.  Gamblers Inc!

Their attempt to defy the natural order of things will fail as their persistence is as limited as is their weak will.

They fail to understand the power of will and why and how mankind has survived their worst efforts throughout the entirety of history! 

The death cult is doomed naturally ;)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I would not be surprised. I think the internet is the responsible culprit, being a double edged sword of information availability and mechanism for control, yin yang!

Their nefarious risk assessors must have been perplexed at its inception lol.  Gamblers Inc!

Their attempt to defy the natural order of things will fail as their persistence is as limited as is their weak will.

They fail to understand the power of will and why and how mankind has survived their worst efforts throughout the entirety of history! 

The death cult is doomed naturally ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Well said, Zarkov.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, zarkov said:

WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ADMITS POPULATION CONTROL IS TOP ISSUE

 

Well what's it got to do with us, if they're worried about population they should go to Africa. Our fertility is already crashing, we need to increase it. 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

TFR-HighRes-2020.png

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...