Jump to content

BRILLIANT Whistleblower Video About VOICE-TO-SKULL, ELECTRICAL REMOTE MIND READING, FORCED THOUGHT MANIPULATION And TARGETED INDIVIDUALS


Truthblast

Recommended Posts

Great video.

 

There’s so much information in this it’s quite difficult to process at one viewing... however the one thing this did confirm to me was that the PCR test was used in part as nothing more than a DNA harvesting program... and records will be saved for future reference as and when required...

 

Reminds me of a line from a song from about 40 years ago...

 

“They want to relive all my memories... give me “The Service” daily.”

 

 

Edited by HAARPING_On
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Great video.

 

There’s so much information in this it’s quite difficult to process at one viewing... however the one thing this did confirm to me was that the PCR test was used in part as nothing more than a DNA harvesting program... and records will be saved for future reference as and when required...

 

Reminds me of a line from a song from about 40 years ago...

 

“They want to relive all my memories... give me “The Service” daily.”

 

 

 

 

They seem to be able to project voices into skulls with NO DNA. Even to large groups of people. (see Operation Desert Storm 'Voice Of God' incident)

 

However, if 20 people are standing on the same sidewalk and you want just ONE to be able to hear the voice, then, apparently, a DNA sample allows a supercomputer to find a resonant frequency which ONLY THE PERSON WITH THAT PARTICULAR DNA can hear.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lone wolf school shooters might well be examples of experimentation with this technology. I personally believe we've see other such experiments in recent years, (Bridgend suicides, and there were substantially more phone masts in that area than anyone could logically explain a need for) and I read up a few years ago about mood manipulation experiments having been covertly conducted on the public a long time back (wouldn't know where to find the links now, and I think they were on an old DIF forum) so they have been playing with this stuff for plenty long enough to have advanced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

My question is, what frequency band does that resonant frequency fall within? Does it tie in with the 5G bandwidth by coincidence? 🧐

 

After World War 2, it was discovered that soldiers standing around large military radars would hear an audible "clicking sound" in their heads as the radar switches from one frequency band to another.

 

A scientist named Frey was brought in to investigate, and he found that other effects could be induced in people by fucking around with different frequencies of the radar.

 

My best guess would be that 5G doesn't use those frequencies during normal operation but CAN BE SWITCHED TO THEM IF NEEDED.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Truthblast said:

 

After World War 2, it was discovered that soldiers standing around large military radars would hear an audible "clicking sound" in their heads as the radar switches from one frequency band to another.

 

A scientist named Frey was brought in to investigate, and he found that other effects could be induced in people by fucking around with different frequencies of the radar.

 

My best guess would be that 5G doesn't use those frequencies during normal operation but CAN BE SWITCHED TO THEM IF NEEDED.

 

 


Nice thinking, The Frey Effect is also the microwave auditory effect. It isn't specific frequency of microwave, its the modulation of microwave signals being interpreted by the brain and being sensed as emanating from the brain. 

If I blasted a "pure" microwave signal at you that is non ionizing with no modulation, hence "pure", it does nothing at all to things around it. In simplistic terms it is like binaural beats but using EM instead of sound. The modulation is encoded on the carrier signal (frequency used), rather than the modulation coming from two ears hearing slightly different sounds in each ear and thus creating its own signal in between the two.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheConsultant said:


Nice thinking, The Frey Effect is also the microwave auditory effect. It isn't specific frequency of microwave, its the modulation of microwave signals being interpreted by the brain and being sensed as emanating from the brain. 

If I blasted a "pure" microwave signal at you that is non ionizing with no modulation, hence "pure", it does nothing at all to things around it. In simplistic terms it is like binaural beats but using EM instead of sound. The modulation is encoded on the carrier signal (frequency used), rather than the modulation coming from two ears hearing slightly different sounds in each ear and thus creating its own signal in between the two.

 

More computer-brain goodness:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...