Jump to content

Who are Lucifer's Dark Shepherds?


The OC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Disclaimer Please don't assume all the information in this email is valid. These are just my own observations

 

“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.” – John Milton

 

1397691999_unnamed(1).jpg.3becf8b91e884caf5334c35829e79355.jpg

 

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. We're damned if we do try to fight for our rights, our families, our homes and our culture, and we're damned if we don't.
 
If we respond and take the bait, the El-itists through their wealth, influence and dark magic rites, will make people around the world a part of the scapegoat ritual.
 
Earth truly has become a Prison Planet. How do we fight this satanic cabal?
 
Down The Rabbit Hole We Go ...
 
Communist Leadership - Left Wing Politics - The people of the sky
Representing the pagan god Ouranos in the occult world 
unnamed.gif.05fe762fc4c21178a7bd6be8b494b6aa.gif
unnamed.png.cc67de9fa9658239e24dee983bb5544a.png
 
Beware The Church of The Red Beast 
 
2085183203_unnamed(1).png.c3d06700aedf275fff3145618f65cff9.png
 
Cronus/Saturn = Satan
 
The Saturn Death Cult
unnamed.jpg.3357cd801dc72e07d9060b05c0aeb2c5.jpg
 
Photos in this post are meant for illustrative Purposes and Dramatic Effect.
 
384675967_unnamed(2).jpg.e539756575dfc7f9fab4ef0ebfd100a1.jpg
 
433708259_unnamed(2).png.d157a00a4c44f8b0a8a1ab74503cd157.png
1515061477_165379894220762566(1).png.3004a17ff884fcb041cbf70efb89827f.png
 
The Right and The Left appear to be cut from the same cloth
Original German NSDAP (NAZI PARTY) 1934 NATIONAL LABOR DAY BADGE. (Arbeitstag Abzeichen) Certified.
 
Hammer Sickle Swastika NAZI 1934
1046301429_images(1).jpg.e238de07261f35cd147429bbaec868a8.jpg
 
 
In the Middle East
1098056167_unnamed(3).png.592e98eb177fdb6c00e8e48f7b1043e8.png
 
2035457253_unnamed(4).png.344c3a5b7d09c039d23825a16c81e004.png
 
  • Q - Why do you think that they hide these things in plain sight? Are they communicating with each other through this Hollywood stuff, or are they warning ...?
  • -  It's called occult initiation, they're trying to educate the masses. Basic brainwashing, they're looking for people who know the symbols so they can recruit them into a propaganda machine
 
Far Right Groups in Politics - The people of the earth
Representing the pagan goddess Gaia in the occult world 
452765441_unnamed(1).gif.f05cfc94f1fd1e593bce004d76af91b5.gif
The El-itists control the game, which is rigged in their favor. It seems they are playing the role of judge and jury in a type of spiritual battle against mankind.

 

These syndicates have over the centuries successfully infiltrated all the nations around the world. They appear to have placed their operatives (both Jewish and non-Jewish) in positions of influence and power.

 

The cabals who are behind the world's troubles do not seem to be bound by ethnicity.

 

Through their methods of successfully keeping our communities divided and at odds over the years, they've succeeded in maintaining control.

 

"The left Wing and The Right Wing Belong to the Same Bird"

 

This has been done primarily by creating discord among religious and ideological groups. Left vs Right, communist vs nationalist, atheist vs theist etc. Along with the manipulation and control of the media, these mafiosi are close to achieving their goal. 

 

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws”

 

Note: The symbols in the photo below are incomplete and can be inverted. The picture is a crude representation of a strategy that seems to have been and still is in use today.

 

The photo below may be an occult interpretation of the

battle between Heaven and Earth

1826928953_unnamed(2).gif.8550a34ac298a24a1d6e49a9195107c4.gif

 

What is the ritual called when Group A can blame Group B for Group A's sins or crimes and get away with it?
 
I’ve heard there’s an annual religious ritual practiced to this day, where the collective sins/crimes of a community can be placed on a foreign individual or group.
 
Once this is done successfully, the instigators are exempt from punishment and the foreign “person or group is made to bear the blame for others or to suffer in their place.”
 
This must not be confused with Christian martyrdom! It may be closer to false humility followed by a false martyrdom. This is Scapegoating plain and simple - read the entire Wikipedia page, it's informative and well organized.
 
Divide & Conquer 
 
Sorcery through Psychosocial Influence- If the El-itists can provoke a targeted population to incite violence against others or amongst themselves, then the "Spiritual Loophole" of the Scapegoat ritual may be completed. Whereby they can safely get away with blaming the people (the sheep) who follow groups like Antifa or far-right groups. This way they can exercise their demonic version of the Divine right of kings - Wikipedia
 
 
Without their knowledge, people around the world are being prepared for a ritual occult sacrifice, through violent conflict as an offering of sin to satan.
 
scapegoat may be an adult, child, sibling, employee, peer, ethnic, political or religious group, or country. A whipping boyidentified patient, or "fall guy" are forms of scapegoat.
 
Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more humans as part of a ritual
 
Many leaders in extremist groups like are being used by El-itists to gather sheep for the slaughter.
Romans 8:36
“As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.” King James Version (KJV)
These occultists read the same holy books, but from a heretical point of view.
 
Many conspiracy theorists suspect the Masons.
 
But what if it's not the Freemasons, but a completely different group?
 
Could it be that another group or groups of people not tied by ethnicity are behind the world's troubles?
 
 
image.png.35171a8e43ac5e0487335339ccb17e77.png
 
Compare the role of the Masons to that of the Watchers | Highlander Wiki | Fandom
 
Quote

The Watchers are an ancient order of mortals originally created by Ammaletu the Akkadian after he saw the immortal Gilgamesh come back to life. Watchers observe the lives of immortals and record their observations. They are aware of The Game and The Rules. Their mission is to observe and record but never interfere. The Watchers have stated that once all of the Immortals are no more, they will tell the world that Immortals once walked among them.

 
image.png.91c2f1c5f25b687a3d9ac9f765b76f82.png
 
 
1301742895_TheCompassandSquarers-TheDividersandRulers.jpg.2ad99b5f084428823d179d7b7bdaad45.jpg.4a8238e116123e11351383b05b9efddd.jpg
 
It seems that both Jews and Gentiles are part of this Ancient Satanic Network. Who are the members of the synagogue of Satan and who aren't? Maybe it's best we don't know. Fear God alone, try not to judge anyone, and with a sincere heart try to forgive everyone, love and pray for the world.
 
Be careful who you refer to as Jews because they may not be!
 
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners.
 
Antifa Leadership - Left Wing Politics - The people of the sky
Representing the god Ouranos in the occult world 
1025313085_unnamed(5).png.8edf2e68cc81fb6de66c5894693fb7bc.png
 
Far Right Extremists - Right Wing Politics - The people of the earth
Representing the goddess Gaia in the occult world 
516375462_download(3).png.d3c1a6b47bb276be468a9f9bfbaeb318.png
 

 

image.png

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Evil yes it is in the essence of some

One being that is master of all evil, I'm going to stand up and say no. 

It would be nice and convenient to have a single being to whom we could direct our focus onto. One being that could be defeated.  One being to avoid. 

But alas our world is not that simplistic. 

 

EVIL is within us all.

 

Use the metafor of the tribal Americans, we have two competing wolves within us all. A loving Wolfe and a hateful wolf. 

The Wolfe who is the leader is the one you feed the most.

So much in that statement.  Both Wolves stay within us. Both live and both are fed by us. 

It is up to us to nurture the Wolfe we desire

 

Interesting how a face or being was given to personify evil by the Catholic Church.  

What a decipfully clever way to control the masses.

If at first the carrot does not work, bring out the stick. A stick that is self administered by those with a conscience. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as I'm concerned we are all a part of the "Luciferian' consciousness that tuned out of Reality(virtually detached) and dreams up this "world". It's "ego' or false-self that is the problem, we/it allowed it to inflate and take us over, now it has a virtual life of it's own and is the egoMatrix, or "Demiurge", a Borglike artificial projection of consciousness that we have or had been enslaved by.

 

So, it's not "Lucifer", it's the false-self Lucifer made up and has been deceived by. Demonizing "Lucifer" is the same as demonizing ourself, it's a self-defeating endeavor, and not true. What GOD Created has no "evil" and can do no evil. That could be viewed as enslavement (by GOD), or being "not free"...well, it's not, it's just the way it is, and ever shall Be.

 

This "world" is nothing and nowhere, a fantasy, temporarily controlled by ego, but, sooner or later True Will will assert ItSelf, and it will be dissolved back into the nothingness from which it came.

 

So, "Lucifer" had a bright idea, and tested it...and slipped and lost control...but has not escaped from or been rejected by GOD, it's impossible to "escape WHAT-IS-ALWAYS-EVERYWHERE" it can only be ignored for so long, IT just waits, with Infinite patience. It waits for The Prodigal Son to return.

The ego loves it when we unwittingly condemn ourselves, and keep looking outside for "the enemy", while it lives like a leech on the back of a persons neck, whispering sweet-nothings to them. It lives through them at the expense of The Real.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, novymir said:

As far as I'm concerned we are all a part of the "Luciferian' consciousness that tuned out of Reality(virtually detached) and dreams up this "world". It's "ego' or false-self that is the problem, we/it allowed it to inflate and take us over, now it has a virtual life of it's own and is the egoMatrix, or "Demiurge", a Borglike artificial projection of consciousness that we have or had been enslaved by.

 

So, it's not "Lucifer", it's the false-self Lucifer made up and has been deceived by. Demonizing "Lucifer" is the same as demonizing ourself, it's a self-defeating endeavor, and not true. What GOD Created has no "evil" and can do no evil. That could be viewed as enslavement (by GOD), or being "not free"...well, it's not, it's just the way it is, and ever shall Be.

 

This "world" is nothing and nowhere, a fantasy, temporarily controlled by ego, but, sooner or later True Will will assert ItSelf, and it will be dissolved back into the nothingness from which it came.

 

So, "Lucifer" had a bright idea, and tested it...and slipped and lost control...but has not escaped from or been rejected by GOD, it's impossible to "escape WHAT-IS-ALWAYS-EVERYWHERE" it can only be ignored for so long, IT just waits, with Infinite patience. It waits for The Prodigal Son to return.

The ego loves it when we unwittingly condemn ourselves, and keep looking outside for "the enemy", while it lives like a leech on the back of a persons neck, whispering sweet-nothings to them. It lives through them at the expense of The Real.

 

 

 

That isn't what Luciferian consciousness is at all.

Luciferian consciousness is the Illuminati hive-mind...... where the howling demons of the darkness try to express themselves in the human world and where you are directed to do or say certain things at certain times, via the suggestion of discarnate entities, and because they can orchestrate humans in their control, they can 'arrange' success or failure as long as you obey their instructions.

 

This is what some of the most influential figures of the Elite have spoken of...hearing voices telling them what to do....Churchill for instance heard voices telling him where to sit at important meetings.

 

Crowley, although an important man in the Occult, himself did not actually have full access to Luciferian consciousness... in fact he used Macgregor Mathers who was the true Oracle.....but even he, once the 'voices' or unseen superiors abandoned him....became an idiot and drunkard and lost all his erudition.

 

 "As far as I was concerned, Mathers was my only link with the Secret Chiefs to whom I was pledged. I wrote to him offering to place myself and my fortune unreservedly at his disposal; if that meant giving up the Abra-Melin Operation for the present, all right."[8]

 

Crowley (1979), p. 196: "They [the remaining members of the Golden Dawn] went on squabbling amongst themselves for a few months and then had the sense to give up playing at Magick. Their only survivor is Arthur Edward Waite, who still pretends to carry on the business, though he has substituted a pompous, turgid rigmarole of bombastic platitudes for the neophyte ritual, so that the last spark of interest is extinct for ever. Mathers, of course, carried on; but he had fallen. The Secret Chiefs cast him off; he fell into deplorable abjection; even his scholarship deserted him. He published nothing new and lived in sodden intoxication till death put an end to his long misery."

 

Edited by Edgewood
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Lucifer's" game, the game we've been playing...

Of course when he say's "brain" he's talking about mind. And when he say's "forget my name", he means forget True identity, to assimilate a false-identity. Suspending disbelief in that which is not true or real= HERE-this "world"  and "life".

 

 

The result:

 

 

In the story of "The Prodigal Son" the "obedient son" waits with The Father, and is somewhat resentful when the "disobedient" son/brother returns...but that's not an accurate telling...actually the Greater part of The Son(that remains "in Reality") entered into the dream while retaining attachment/awareness to TRUTH, It entered into this thing to save his Brother(us) and activate The Truth within us, so we could wake up/escape the nightmare we had slipped into. It's "not all bad", but in Truth any actual loveliness perceived/experienced here is not of this world, it's here in spite of it.

 

So, the Greater part of The Son(Infinite Creation/Love), not bound up in lies, illusions and fantasies,,, and us; a tiny part of that that decided to play "a little game" and separate from that Greater part of Self,,, that makes us very small and limited, in fact, it's the tiniest thing in existence, to be "special" in Reality only means degradation of self/being, because that which is equally Infinite can never be superior to any other part, it's an impossibility to "rise above" them, the only option then is...down, less than...our trip.

Christ is like our Big Brother because we have turned ourselves into the separated, finite, pathetic little beings of the illusion/game, so, any ideas of becoming "superior" have backfired...as they must.

 

The character isn't particularly Christlike, but the premise is accurate.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

 

That isn't what Luciferian consciousness is at all.

Luciferian consciousness is the Illuminati hive-mind...... where the howling demons of the darkness try to express themselves in the human world and where you are directed to do or say certain things at certain times, via the suggestion of discarnate entities, and because they can orchestrate humans in their control, they can 'arrange' success or failure as long as you obey their instructions.

 

This is what some of the most influential figures of the Elite have spoken of...hearing voices telling them what to do....Churchill for instance heard voices telling him where to sit at important meetings.

 

Crowley, although an important man in the Occult, himself did not actually have full access to Luciferian consciousness... in fact he used Macgregor Mathers who was the true Oracle.....but even he, once the 'voices' or unseen superiors abandoned him....became an idiot and drunkard and lost all his erudition.

 

 "As far as I was concerned, Mathers was my only link with the Secret Chiefs to whom I was pledged. I wrote to him offering to place myself and my fortune unreservedly at his disposal; if that meant giving up the Abra-Melin Operation for the present, all right."[8]

 

Crowley (1979), p. 196: "They [the remaining members of the Golden Dawn] went on squabbling amongst themselves for a few months and then had the sense to give up playing at Magick. Their only survivor is Arthur Edward Waite, who still pretends to carry on the business, though he has substituted a pompous, turgid rigmarole of bombastic platitudes for the neophyte ritual, so that the last spark of interest is extinct for ever. Mathers, of course, carried on; but he had fallen. The Secret Chiefs cast him off; he fell into deplorable abjection; even his scholarship deserted him. He published nothing new and lived in sodden intoxication till death put an end to his long misery."

 

It's "ego". "Wetiko".

End of.

Anything else is grandiose bullshit suggested/projected by ego.

 

Illustrated here:

 

Very simply explained here:

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, novymir said:

It's "ego". "Wetiko".

End of.

Anything else is grandiose bullshit suggested/projected by ego.

 

Illustrated here:

 

Very simply explained here:

 

 

 

It's much more complicated and interesting than just saying 'it's ego....end of'.

 

Just saying 'it's all ego' doesn't explain anything........If it were merely 'ego' then why does it seem to be something which wants to destroy humans? It makes no sense.....The analysis which does make sense however is that there is an invisible force dedicated to feeding on humans and relishing in their destruction, while there are many humans who serve this force and are rewarded by the organisation they are part of as far as they can serve the agenda of the evil entities.

 

There is a whole discarnate demonic hierarchy out there....

 

And also 'wetiko' does not mean 'ego' it means 'evil spirit'. 

 

Ego, which only means a sense of self, is one of the things that actually shields the mind from total dominance by these entities...

 

The Illuminati have specific training programmes and methods designed to destroy the ego and open you up to their full demonic control by the Wetiko which you mentioned.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Edgewood
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

 

 

It's much more complicated and interesting than just saying 'it's ego....end of'.

 

Just saying 'it's all ego' doesn't explain anything........If it were merely 'ego' then why does it seem to be something which wants to destroy humans? It makes no sense.....The analysis which does make sense however is that there is an invisible force dedicated to feeding on humans and relishing in their destruction, while there are many humans who serve this force and are rewarded by the organisation they are part of as far as they can serve the agenda of the evil entities.

 

There is a whole discarnate demonic hierarchy out there....

 

And also 'wetiko' does not mean 'ego' it means 'evil spirit'. 

 

Ego, which only means a sense of self, is one of the things that actually shields the mind from total dominance by these entities...

 

The Illuminati have specific training programmes and methods designed to destroy the ego and open you up to their full demonic control by the Wetiko which you mentioned.

 

 

 

 

Okay. Whatever you say, you're always right, no matter what, you're always right. Have "fun" with it then cause that's what you're stuck with, your "little game"...

 

The tragic and funny thing is though, they complain and complain, and when The Truth answers, they reject It...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Edgewood said:

It's much more complicated and interesting than just saying 'it's ego....end of'.

They are just copying and pasting without knowing. THAT's what I call misleading and it's dark shepherds work. 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DaleP said:

They are just copying and pasting without knowing. THAT's what I call misleading and it's dark shepherds work. 🤦‍♂️

Hehe...

 

Them that believe what(anything) the liars say is valid and true are giving them their power.

Satanists are believers in "satan', evil ones believe in the "reality" of "evil". Thereby they worship their "god", and are subject to it. They Know not The Truth.

 

 

Finger-in-the-Dike-Image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2022 at 5:59 AM, The OC said:

Earth truly has become a Prison Planet. How do we fight this satanic cabal?

 

Find God first, as Jesus said, 'seek me out first'.

You can not fight Satan he belongs to God, but you have the power to expel him from your life by saying, I reject and rebuke thee Satan, Get Behind Thee Satan.

You fight the cabal by first cleansing yourself, then you take up the shield of honesty and the sword of truth.

Reject and rebuke living on your knee's, and you stand your ground and prepare to die on your feet, for God for Truth for Freedom.

Realise it's a cosmic war.

God Bless your Hearts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Satanists are believers in "satan', evil ones believe in the "reality" of "evil".

 

That's right and you supposedly on the good side think what you do is good is good....is it?

This is a deep question which requires more than a surface level of thinking. hehehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2022 at 6:59 AM, The OC said:

Earth truly has become a Prison Planet.

and you do not realise you have created your own prison..... hehehe

 

On 5/29/2022 at 6:59 AM, The OC said:

 How do we fight this satanic cabal?

You don't. Don't focus on the external. You raise your vibration and the solution will be revealed to you.

This is like a question asking "How do I get rid of my shadow mummy?"

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

That's right and you supposedly on the good side think what you do is good is good....is it?

This is a deep question which requires more than a surface level of thinking. hehehe

I'm not on the "good side", I'm in The Truth(It Reigns Supreme Above All)....there is nowhere else to be, except in weird fantasies contrary to IT. All the "dualities' are bullshit, there are no real opposites, there is Reality/Truth, "opposed'(haha!) by lies, illusions, fantasies and hallucinations....and what are they?..?.but nothings, delusions, impossibilities, unreal.

Nothing and nowhere.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, novymir said:

I'm not on the "good side", I'm in The Truth....there is nowhere else to be, except in weird fantasies contrary to IT. All the "dualities' are bullshit, there are no real opposites, there is Reality/Truth, "opposed'(haha!) by lies, illusions, fantasies and hallucinations....and what are they?..?.but nothings, delusions, impossibilities, unreal.

Nothing and nowhere.

 

Good answer. oops 😆

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, novymir said:

Okay. Whatever you say, you're always right, no matter what, you're always right. Have "fun" with it then cause that's what you're stuck with, your "little game"...

 

The tragic and funny thing is though, they complain and complain, and when The Truth answers, they reject It...

 

Relax buddy. no need to take it personally..... it's just a discussion..... 

 

I don't quite understand the second bit though..... are you saying you are The Truth?

 

Maybe if you're gonna make a claim like that I oughta see your CV. 

 

Edited by Edgewood
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Edgewood said:

 

Relax buddy. no need to take it personally..... it's just a discussion..... 

 

I don't quite understand the second bit though..... are you saying you are The Truth?

 

Maybe if you're gonna make a claim like that I oughta see your CV. 

 

No need to worry, I'm not upset or whatever it is you are suggesting/implying.

The Real is The Truth. The Truth is The Real. I Am.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2022 at 9:24 AM, Edgewood said:

Luciferian consciousness is the Illuminati hive-mind...... where the howling demons of the darkness try to express themselves in the human world and where you are directed to do or say certain things at certain times, via the suggestion of discarnate entities, and because they can orchestrate humans in their control, they can 'arrange' success or failure as long as you obey their instructions.

 

This is what some of the most influential figures of the Elite have spoken of...hearing voices telling them what to do....Churchill for instance heard voices telling him where to sit at important meetings.

 

Would you please provide further information on the following claims;

  1. "The Luciferian consciousness, the Illuminati hive-mind"
  2. "Churchill ... heard voices telling him where to sit at important meetings."
Edited by The OC
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2022 at 12:48 PM, loftyclaim said:

Lucifer is the morning star , so is venus / aphrodite.

 

Morning Star - Wikipedia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

Morning Star, morning star, or Morningstar may refer to:

Astronomy[edit]

  • Morning star, most commonly used as a name for the planet Venus when it appears in the east before sunrise
  • Morning star, a name for the star Sirius, which appears in the sky just before sunrise from early July to mid-September
  • Morning star, a (less common) name for the planet Mercury when it appears in the east before sunrise

Mythology and theology[edit]

  • Aurvandil, the Morning Star, or Rising Star, in Germanic mythology
  • At-Tariq, a chapter of the Quran
  • Barnumbirr, a creator-spirit in the Yolngu culture of Australia
  • Jesus, self-described as "the bright Morning Star" in the Christian Bible
  • John the Baptist, called a "bright morning star" in Eastern Orthodox Church hymnology
  • Lucifer, a name based on the Latin name for the Morning Star
  • Mary, mother of Jesus, called "morning star" in the Litany of Loreto
  • Morning Star, one of the Zorya (gods in Slavic mythology)
  • Morningstar or Red Horn, a culture hero in Siouan oral traditions
  • Morning Star ceremony, an historical ritual ceremony in Pawnee mythology
  • Morning Star ceremony, a Yolngu (Aboriginal Australian) ceremony associated with Barnumbirr
  • Phosphorus (morning star), the Morning Star in Greek mythology
  • Tlāhuizcalpantecuhtli, god of the morning star (Venus) Aztec mythology
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2022 at 12:16 PM, DaleP said:

Don't focus on the external. You raise your vibration and the solution will be revealed to you.

 

How does one go about achieving this state?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, The OC said:

 

Would you please provide further information on the following claims;

  1. "The Luciferian consciousness, the Illuminati hive-mind"
  2. "Churchill ... heard voices telling him where to sit at important meetings."

 

https://www.intervoiceonline.org/2520/blog/news/winston-churchill.html

 

Despite his political successes Winston Churchill suffered from what he described as his “black dog” – depression, and also heard voices. Winston Churchill is credited as being the greatest of all Britain’s war leaders. During World War II, Churchill’s “voices” would tell him to “sit here” or “sit there?” (Funk & Wagnalls Encyclopedia, 1990, “Hallucinations.”)

 

The other issue has been the findings of my own research and experience.....maybe you should try to research it too. Suffice it to say it goes back thousands of years. If you want to PM me I can give you more info and recommend a book which lays it all out.

Edited by Edgewood
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...