Critical Thinking Not Allowed

Truthblast

Obey, citizen! BELIEVE what your Television tells you. BELIEVE what the newspapers of record write. CONFORM to what educators told you you have to think like.

IGNORE that what you see and experience in real life in no way matches what you are told is reality.

You are a HACKABLE ANIMAL with no soul, no freedom of will, no God or creator who watches over you. You have no PURPOSE or USE.

Get that BRAIN CHIP. Let the ELECTRONIC INTERNET SURVEILLANCE into your life. BELIEVE that when you vote LEFT or RIGHT something actually changes.

TRUST us. BELIEVE us. BE nothing you COULD be.

THINKING is TREASON. TALKING is TREASON. BEING INDIVIDUAL is TREASON.

OBEY citizen! OBEY!

And above all... BELIEVE what you are TOLD!

It is the TRUTH.

what concerns me is that many people are actually fairly comfortable and as a result they believe the system is 'working' because it gives them the comforts they want

and for as long as they are comfortable they will turn a blind eye to the corruptions; self deceit allows them to continue in comfort. They may even become angry at you if you threaten that comfort by asking questions

not only will they turn a blind eye to the corruptions but they will even obey the system when it tells them to do things like take covid jabs because they have faith in the system

i lost faith in the system a long time ago so i don't have that blind spot. Not only do i expect corruption but i look for it....or at least i pay some attention

I also worry that when things get very tough the elites won't let it boil over to a revolution; instead they will drug the masses with free digital currency much like they will keep a prison population docile with three meals a day, cigarettes, tv and whatever else they get in there

it actually takes for someone to look to put morality and ethics ABOVE comfort before that person will even consider change in their life. For example everyone bitches and moans about bill gates but they're all still running microsoft on their computers

they bitch and moan about the dangers of government surveillance and yet they own a smart phone and use facebook

they bitch and moan about digital currency and yet buy everything with a card

you can go on and on with more and more examples like that but the reality is that people don't want to give up the comforts and i'm beginning to think that the road to hell is not paved with 'good intentions' but is in fact paved with comforts

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

Obey, citizen! BELIEVE what your Television tells you. BELIEVE what the newspapers of record write. CONFORM to what educators told you you have to think like.

IGNORE that what you see and experience in real life in no way matches what you are told is reality.

You are a HACKABLE ANIMAL with no soul, no freedom of will, no God or creator who watches over you. You have no PURPOSE or USE.

Get that BRAIN CHIP. Let the ELECTRONIC INTERNET SURVEILLANCE into your life. BELIEVE that when you vote LEFT or RIGHT something actually changes.

TRUST us. BELIEVE us. BE nothing you COULD be.

THINKING is TREASON. TALKING is TREASON. BEING INDIVIDUAL is TREASON.

OBEY citizen! OBEY!

And above all... BELIEVE what you are TOLD!

It is the TRUTH.

O.K. ive done all of the above. The problem is now that I dont have enough internal storage for my next genetic upgrade!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

O.K. ive done all of the above. The problem is now that I dont have enough internal storage for my next genetic upgrade!

but its YOU that has to make the genetic upgrade through epigenetics

the way i see it there are two choices: either we do what the elites tell us and allow them to dabble with our DNA through their mRNA jabs and GMO's or we change our own DNA by shifting our consciousness so that we don't see the world how our ego wants to see it so that it can be comfortable but instead to see the world how it actually is even if we then have to 'go the extra yard' in our life to do the things that will remould the world through our actions

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

but its YOU that has to make the genetic upgrade through epigenetics

the way i see it there are two choices: either we do what the elites tell us and allow them to dabble with our DNA through their mRNA jabs and GMO's or we change our own DNA by shifting our consciousness so that we don't see the world how our ego wants to see it so that it can be comfortable but instead to see the world how it actually is even if we then have to 'go the extra yard' in our life to do the things that will remould the world through our actions

Have you asked Hackmeister Harrari if he approves, citizen?