"The Trap" by David Icke

I'm not sure if anyone reads this part of the forum or any of Davids books.

If you do, there is a new book coming out that I see on his Amazon profile.

I've also heard him mention about it in a few recent interviews.

I haven't seen it much about it on here, so I figured ill make it aware.

On his profile it says the release date is September 1st, 2022.

The Trap: Icke, David: 9781838415327: Amazon.com: Books

I enjoy his books. For someone who hasn't read any of his books they can be a bit overwhelming by the size of them.

But if you have ever seen any of his lectures or read prior books then most of the details you already know of.

After I read this book, I will post my thoughts about it here.

Have a great day.

41ZEw5355fL._SL500_.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If I had to guess, I'd say it's either about personal identity (ego), or reincarnation, since both have been described as traps before. I personally really hope it's the latter. A book discussing the theory that we are being sent here to provide loosh to malevolent ETs is long overdue.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ethel said:

If I had to guess, I'd say it's either about personal identity (ego), or reincarnation, since both have been described as traps before. I personally really hope it's the latter. A book discussing the theory that we are being sent here to provide loosh to malevolent ETs is long overdue.

The "trap" is to believe you are your race and nationality and fake identity and social class

But what is our real identity?

Well, nothing. We are here to experience life. The trees, nature and the world around you. Your consciousness exists outside of this reality.

Dreams and various drugs give you brief access.

Coincidences, visions and premonitions let you realise there is more to life.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Heavenman said:

It’d be better if we all managed to turn this world around before then, but failing that, roll on September. 

*Must resist Elvis impersonation*

We behave the way we do (survival mode/nationalism/fear/worry etc) because of where the Earth is in the solar system.

Ten thousand years ago the ancient civilisations could exist

because people were literally living in a different electromagnetic spectrum and magnetic field.

But we live in a different magnetic field.

Some people still have residue from those times, and this is why some people have things like telepathy, precognition and similar abilities.

We cannot have things like telepathy, free energy and teleportation and alien contact

because it would be physically impossible, however, it is possible given the right circumstances.

"The Trap" is believing we can change anything without realising our position in world history.

Edited by 78ast78dgyad

On 5/27/2022 at 2:47 PM, Skotfreezy said:

I'm not sure if anyone reads this part of the forum or any of Davids books.

If you do, there is a new book coming out that I see on his Amazon profile.

I've also heard him mention about it in a few recent interviews.

I haven't seen it much about it on here, so I figured ill make it aware.

On his profile it says the release date is September 1st, 2022.

The Trap: Icke, David: 9781838415327: Amazon.com: Books

I enjoy his books. For someone who hasn't read any of his books they can be a bit overwhelming by the size of them.

But if you have ever seen any of his lectures or read prior books then most of the details you already know of.

After I read this book, I will post my thoughts about it here.

Have a great day.

41ZEw5355fL._SL500_.jpg

I have a new idea

The Trap is believing the meaning of life working, making money and chasing material items and fame.

This is caused by activating the reptilian/survival brain

Ancient cultures and ancient civilisations did not activate their reptilian brain.

Through rituals and meditation they could activate their hippocampus and hypothalmus and create incredible pyramids and monuments and even had telepathy.

We are in the Trap right now. Chasing money, paying the rent, trying to get ahead in life, but it's all pointless endeavour in the long run.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 2:17 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I think I'm going to need to get a move on and finsh The Answer and get started on Perceptions Of A Renegade Mind before ordering this one! 🤓

I'm also finishing up perceptions of a renegade now lol. I figured I got a few months until release. 

On 6/4/2022 at 12:10 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

I have a new idea

The Trap is believing the meaning of life working, making money and chasing material items and fame.

This is caused by activating the reptilian/survival brain

Ancient cultures and ancient civilisations did not activate their reptilian brain.

Through rituals and meditation they could activate their hippocampus and hypothalmus and create incredible pyramids and monuments and even had telepathy.

We are in the Trap right now. Chasing money, paying the rent, trying to get ahead in life, but it's all pointless endeavour in the long run.

that would be a interesting read.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a strong feeling it’s about the REINCARNATION TRAP. 

Maybe he saw my post on this forum and it got him researching it. Or maybe he came to the conclusion on his own.

either way I think it’s awesome if he does talk about the false light tunnel and the endless recycling of souls.

On 7/3/2022 at 1:36 PM, Gremmels said:

Maybe he saw my post on this forum and it got him researching it. Or maybe he came to the conclusion on his own.

either way I think it’s awesome if he does talk about the false light tunnel and the endless recycling of souls.

Like "The Trigger" was an expansion on/follow-up to "Alice In Wonderland...", my feeling is that this new book will either expand on, or be a follow-up to "The Phantom Self".

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered "the Trap" sunday evening at 22.00 here in the Netherlands. I had no idea it had been translated into Dutch (de Val) already. I received it yesterday morning and finished it late last night. The only thing I can say: David, you nailed it again!!!! I got your first book in England in 1990/1991 and bought all new books ever since. From the first line I knew: This is it! In those days there were no computers where I could order new editions so time after time I booked a trip to England to try and find Davids books. Not for sale in every bookshop, Trust me, because he was as he says himself a "nutter". By now I still have all his books and the Biggest Secret is my bible. He changed my live and I thank him for that. Because of him I started with a few other people a magazine and told my readers his story. I hope it helped. Thanks again for everything, you're my hero. (don't worry, I'm 71 and can say that, ha, ha).
Love from the Neteherlands.

Monique

PS. Read this book in whatever language, it's a gem.

• Like 3

On 7/3/2022 at 1:36 PM, Gremmels said:

David's been talking about the reincarnation trap for YEARS! He's gone into it to some degree in various books and many an interview. There is now an ad for the book which indicates it is indeed about this topic and this is really exciting. Been hoping for ages that one day he'd focus on the Sim and Reincarnation/After Death Matrixes

4 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:

David's been talking about the reincarnation trap for YEARS! He's gone into it to some degree in various books and many an interview. There is now an ad for the book which indicates it is indeed about this topic and this is really exciting. Been hoping for ages that one day he'd focus on the Sim and Reincarnation/After Death Matrixes

Hmm, I know that early(90's) he believed that "reincarnation" was a kind of "evolutionary" thing...

Then when the subject came up in one of his longer interviews(with a woman outside) more recently he pretty much dismissed the idea of "reincarnation' and didn't really say anything about the "soul trap" the interviewer brought up.

My question is where and when has he previously discussed this issue in detail? Quotes? Source?

Another question is when did he apparently discover this deception? Why wait this long to open up about it specifically?

Really, this issue would be the whole problem facing humans in this so-called "world", if they were being deceived into coming back here repeatedly to continue to be slaves,,, but what goes on here wouldn't matter much if they left permanently after their body expires. This world experience would just be a one time short experience of gross limitation and virtual enslavement, and then they move on....no real harm done...

...so, exposing the fraudulent nature of "reincarnation" would be of utmost importance, more important that anything else if one was to solve the(apparent) problem of the world and free "humanity"...and it was(exposed). False-judgements and evolution was the main theme I learned of, then there started to show up these stories about "the light", or "Jesus", or "Buddha" figures being used to deceive people into "coming back"...hmmm...and a incredible sense of love they emanated, but they were "frauds", "deceivers"....maybe they were to some...I don't know about others....they're on their own trip...

What is anti-Christ? A fairy-tale? Like Jesus Christ? A fairy-tale?

I do believe the "reincarnation", and 'evolution", or false-judgement ideas were a deceptive scheme by the ego, but that doesn't really mean that it was effective, in spite of people claiming awareness of 'past lives", and it certainly wouldn't make it universally effective.

Then there's the idea of a "soul", that everyone talks about but doesn't really know what it is...it's a meaningless word to me.

So, let's say the ego, or the supposed "reptilians", which to me is bullshit, got caught(I learned about it back in 2008) and exposed for trying to play that "reincarnation" , evolution, or false-judgement game, what would it's next deception look like?

Is ""it or "they" just gonna give up?

It/they isn't going to try something else? They/it is diabolical genious.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll try to get people to fear and turn away from that which does free them/awaken them. Because of strongly held fear based pre-conceived ideas. Like what they expect or insist on, what they WILL for, is what they will meet/experience.

Personally I don't expect to meet a physical "Jesus Christ", but I will know The Genuine when I experience IT, because I already have and am in conscious contact and experience with IT.

There is: "The Answer".

Accept The Truth and bypass all the other bullshit.

Edited by novymir

I just order David's new book as its available in the UK. 

Had a terrible time ordering it as my CC kept getting rejected via stripe.

But it worked with my Revolut debit and approving the transaction manually via the app.

They need to start using BTC for payments with the lightening network.  Using sound money Bitcoin as this bypasses all the ponzi Fiat banking and 3rd party approval.

With Bitcoin, it's a permissionless and peer-to-peer transaction.

I suspect his book  is about at least in part on the white-light tunnel trap looking at his video.

Back in the early 1990s, I had a very powerful experience via the dream state that blow me away with the vivid Golden Light where there was a sense of coming home to my natural state. It was like the Amnesia barriers had been lifted as I started to remember who I am that had been forgotten with a great sense of intimacy. Along with a deep knowing that I had 'died' and then wondering what am I doing here and wondering what about my physical family? 

There was no life review or bliss just a deep knowing and intimate bond with this very ancient golden energy pure consciousness. There was nothing to say I must go back either. You never left anyway?

Actually, we do die when we sleep. As we pass through the portal or stargate but we remain unconscious of it. If we were to pass through with full awareness we could then powerfully influence all of this reality as we make awaken with all the prepared experiences setup. The question is if we are unconscious then who or what has prepared those events for us and for what purpose during our physical time 'alive'?

I think in that dream of the golden light if I had gone further, I would have known that my family and all I have known would no longer exist, including the avatar I use during this lifetime. That can be a challenging thing to consider that your family and children and life will no longer exist and never happened - never really born and never really died.

This is brought up in the matrix movie, Neo mentioned this life he used to have when he was still plugged into the matrix referring to a pizza place when they were drink to see the Oracle - but as he put it he now understands that none if it really happened. Neo asked Trinity what it means. Trinity says that it means the matrix cannot tell you who or what you are. 

15 years after I had that experience above I started researching about the golden light and see if anyone else had similar encounters. They didn't but I came across someone called "Martin GMan" discussing on near-death forums 'The Golden Light vs the White White Light Tunnel Trap'. Going into great detail that the white light tunnel is a deception to avoid it based on his out-of-body experiences. This upset a lot of experiencers of NDEs but he must have been saying something of importance if he was attacked.

Most spiritual philosophies and concepts are a deception as well. The tunnel is likely some technology created by the reptilian overlords who are inter-dimensional or gatekeepers and game masters of the matrix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, cosmicone said:

The tunnel is likely some technology created by the reptilian overlords who are inter-dimensional or gatekeepers and game masters of the matrix.

But you know they don't actually exist, they are a part of the "matrix", within it. I would suggest "technology" isn't a helpful description, hallucination in my opinion would be better...because that is actually what it would be.

The "matrix"(system of belief)("world") and everything(including "reptilians") in it is in your, our, mind.

So, then, how to "escape"? (a rhetorical question).

I know this without a doubt. It's ALL in our head(mind).

Complexity might be fun for awhile, until it's not...

Edited by novymir

22 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:

Where has he been talking about reincarnation being a trap for “years”? 

the only thing I’ve ever heard him mention was a few months ago he wasn’t going into the tunnel of light 

4 hours ago, Gremmels said:

Where has he been talking about reincarnation being a trap for “years”? 

the only thing I’ve ever heard him mention was a few months ago he wasn’t going into the tunnel of light 

Yeah, I'd like to know the same thing. I know there was a big buzz about it on this forum and elsewhere at least by 2008.

I gotta say though that Delooze's name is suspicious, as in delooze- deluse, delusion, delusional. That ought not be ignored.

Also, in my opinion anyone that is actively attempting to discredit or delete Jesus Christ is SUSPECT. They are ignorant of what He/It means and was and is, or they know He/It is a threat to this system of deceit and attempts to remove that threat.

People aren't required to accept the story, or "Him", to be true or factual, but there is still only one option available that leads to freedom-release; The Spirit of Truth.  And It won't go after Jesus Christ.  But the spirit of anti-Christ will and does, in an effort of futility.

If anyone wants to deny-reject that idea they can go ahead. There's plenty upon plenty in this world doing just that. It's one of the most popular pastimes on this so-called "planet".

Lot's of people give it lip-service....until it's time to actually live it, then they do a "Cypher".

Edited by novymir

"The Speed of Light - Limitation of this Reality"

What David says about the speed of light makes logical sense. It turns out (according to Ken. L. Wheeler) that light is just a perturbation (stirring/vibration) of the ether, and the induction rate of the ether is what mainstream science calls the speed of light. An analogy can be made to someone at a swimming pool hitting their hand against the water surface (creating waves) and increasing the speed each time...they will reach a point where the water will feel almost solid and sting their hand (unduction rate limit).

I got my copy yesterday and gave it a skim. I love the cover. The significance of the goldfish will become apparent. I rarely read a new David Icke book in order. I tend to home in on the new content and read that first. I read Chapter 10 (of 12) today. I was completely absorbed. He talked about his experiences of 'K' and further meetings with psychics.

Edited by FaceOfBoe