Jump to content

CERN is attempting to access the Saturn Polar Configuration


Recommended Posts

The Large Hadron Collider at CERN is the world’s most powerful particle accelerator and the largest and most complex facility ever constructed. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research between 1998 to 2008 in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers, as well as hundreds of laboratories. The accelerator allows scientists to collide high-energy subatomic particles in a controlled environment and observe the interactions.

Ever since the Large Hadron Collider began operation back in 2008 there have been a host of conspiracy theories regarding the machine. Some not so convincing, others more so. One theory that has caught my imagination is the possibility that the machine could open a worm-hole or portal to another dimension. Russian mathematical physicists Aref’eva and Igor Volovich believe that the energies generated by the subatomic collisions by the Large Hadron Collider may be powerful enough to rip space-time itself, spawning worm-holes.

The idea that CERN could open a worm-hole is hard to believe, but it’s something CERN have also hinted at themselves. The director of CERN, Sergio Bertolucci, said: “The Large Hadron Collider at CERN could open a door to an extra dimension, and out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it”.

Some have speculated that the worm-hole CERN will open will be a celestial worm-hole. When investigating CERN, researcher Goro Adachi discovered that CERN’s Large Hadron Collider machine appears to mirror celestial bodies and he speculates that the machine could open a worm-hole (see the article ‘CERN: The Orion Stargate: Decoding The Large Hadron Collider’). Meanwhile, according to Nick Hinton, author of the book ‘The Saturn Time Cube Simulation’, based on Mayan mythology, one day, there will “come a time when a celestial alignment causes a cosmic doorway [or worm-hole] to open”. He links this “cosmic doorway” to CERN and the Saturn Polar Configuration.

In the TechBubble article ‘How CERN plan to use the Large Hadron Collider to open portals to other dimensions’, researcher Adam Milton-Barker speculates that CERN’s goal is to access the Saturn Polar Configuration (which some say was a portal or worm-hole), saying: “There are some very interesting theories connected to CERN. One theory is that there is a connection between CERN and Saturn. You may have heard of Jacob’s Ladder which is described in the Book of Genesis. One of CERN’s goals is to recreate Jacob’s Ladder and re-open a portal that is said to have existed between Earth, Venus, Mars, and Saturn, when the planets were in alignment many [thousands of] years ago”.

Curiously, even famous conspiracy theorist David Icke subscribes to the idea. In his book ‘Everything You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told’, Icke says: “I have said in previous books that the Large Hadron Collider, the world’s largest particle accelerator at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland, is the process of creating portals into other realities. I say this includes a connection with Saturn through which energies and entities come into our reality through a Saturn Stargate or portal to other dimensions”.

CERN has a particle accelerator lab in Jordan called “SESAME”. The name SESAME could have significance in relation to opening a doorway to other dimension, as Sergio Bertolucci said, because the word SESAME is part of the magical phrase “open sesame”. CERN’s particle accelerator SESAME lab has a giant 8-pointed star that welcomes visitors into the building. This is significant in itself, because the Saturn Polar Configuration was characterized by an 8-pointed star. 

For more info, read my article here: https://chipstero7.wordpress.com/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, evanslr said:

The Large Hadron Collider at CERN is the world’s most powerful particle accelerator and the largest and most complex facility ever constructed. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research between 1998 to 2008 in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers, as well as hundreds of laboratories. The accelerator allows scientists to collide high-energy subatomic particles in a controlled environment and observe the interactions.

Ever since the Large Hadron Collider began operation back in 2008 there have been a host of conspiracy theories regarding the machine. Some not so convincing, others more so. One theory that has caught my imagination is the possibility that the machine could open a worm-hole or portal to another dimension. Russian mathematical physicists Aref’eva and Igor Volovich believe that the energies generated by the subatomic collisions by the Large Hadron Collider may be powerful enough to rip space-time itself, spawning worm-holes.

The idea that CERN could open a worm-hole is hard to believe, but it’s something CERN have also hinted at themselves. The director of CERN, Sergio Bertolucci, said: “The Large Hadron Collider at CERN could open a door to an extra dimension, and out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it”.

Some have speculated that the worm-hole CERN will open will be a celestial worm-hole. When investigating CERN, researcher Goro Adachi discovered that CERN’s Large Hadron Collider machine appears to mirror celestial bodies and he speculates that the machine could open a worm-hole (see the article ‘CERN: The Orion Stargate: Decoding The Large Hadron Collider’). Meanwhile, according to Nick Hinton, author of the book ‘The Saturn Time Cube Simulation’, based on Mayan mythology, one day, there will “come a time when a celestial alignment causes a cosmic doorway [or worm-hole] to open”. He links this “cosmic doorway” to CERN and the Saturn Polar Configuration.

In the TechBubble article ‘How CERN plan to use the Large Hadron Collider to open portals to other dimensions’, researcher Adam Milton-Barker speculates that CERN’s goal is to access the Saturn Polar Configuration (which some say was a portal or worm-hole), saying: “There are some very interesting theories connected to CERN. One theory is that there is a connection between CERN and Saturn. You may have heard of Jacob’s Ladder which is described in the Book of Genesis. One of CERN’s goals is to recreate Jacob’s Ladder and re-open a portal that is said to have existed between Earth, Venus, Mars, and Saturn, when the planets were in alignment many [thousands of] years ago”.

Curiously, even famous conspiracy theorist David Icke subscribes to the idea. In his book ‘Everything You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told’, Icke says: “I have said in previous books that the Large Hadron Collider, the world’s largest particle accelerator at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland, is the process of creating portals into other realities. I say this includes a connection with Saturn through which energies and entities come into our reality through a Saturn Stargate or portal to other dimensions”.

CERN has a particle accelerator lab in Jordan called “SESAME”. The name SESAME could have significance in relation to opening a doorway to other dimension, as Sergio Bertolucci said, because the word SESAME is part of the magical phrase “open sesame”. CERN’s particle accelerator SESAME lab has a giant 8-pointed star that welcomes visitors into the building. This is significant in itself, because the Saturn Polar Configuration was characterized by an 8-pointed star. 

For more info, read my article here: https://chipstero7.wordpress.com/

Maybe its a Stargate. I always like that series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, Captainlove said:

Maybe its a Stargate. I always like that series.

How much disclosure is actually dotted around in media?

Check out this document, just the title alone...(not saying its legitimate, I don't know I just know of it)

Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy:
https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/traversablewormholes-drdavis.pdf

Also a random thought:
How does someone power a 10 petawatt (10 quadrillion or 10,000 trillion watt) laser? Currently the most powerful laser in publicly announced existence. That is more power than all of the power stations on this planet combined, by a long way.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 12:13 PM, TheConsultant said:

How much disclosure is actually dotted around in media?

Check out this document, just the title alone...(not saying its legitimate, I don't know I just know of it)

Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy:
https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/traversablewormholes-drdavis.pdf

Also a random thought:
How does someone power a 10 petawatt (10 quadrillion or 10,000 trillion watt) laser? Currently the most powerful laser in publicly announced existence. That is more power than all of the power stations on this planet combined, by a long way.

 

CERN is the New Tower of Babylon, they really wanna break through this Glass ceiling and when they do we will all have to look out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, alexa said:

 

CERN is the New Tower of Babylon, they really wanna break through this Glass ceiling and when they do we will all have to look out.

 

What glass ceiling? It's a particle accelerator and very patient people do endless experiments trying to work out how things work. Do you mean the water tower?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ConSan said:

 

What glass ceiling? It's a particle accelerator and very patient people do endless experiments trying to work out how things work. Do you mean the water tower?

 

 

Alexa is a flat Earther. When she said glass ceiling, she meant it literally 😅

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...