Jump to content

Flashes of light question


DaleP
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

After all these years, it suddenly dawned on me. I had this since I was child and my mum also experience it too so I thought it was some kind of hereditory thing or some unexplainable thing till today. lol If there was something wrong with me, nothing further developed other than seeing these light from time to time and it is totally uncontrollable.

It's not something I make it happen. I could be having a wash or doing any ordinary everyday thing and it happens suddenly.

It looks like this below. Obviously I only see the white/rainbow streaks overlayed with what my physical eyes are seeing so you won't see the black wormhole or purple background but the streak of lights head towards the centre, just like this picture.

 

Does anyone experience this?

Do you think I have travelled the wormhole so many times?

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

After all these years, it suddenly dawned on me. I had this since I was child and my mum also experience it too so I thought it was some kind of hereditory thing or some unexplainable thing till today. lol If there was something wrong with me, nothing further developed other than seeing these light from time to time and it is totally uncontrollable.

It's not something I make it happen. I could be having a wash or doing any ordinary everyday thing and it happens suddenly.

It looks like this below. Obviously I only see the white/rainbow streaks overlayed with what my physical eyes are seeing so you won't see the black wormhole or purple background but the streak of lights head towards the centre, just like this picture.

 

Does anyone experience this?

Do you think I have travelled the wormhole so many times?

 

 

That's the onset of Migraine, when that happens to me, all be it not quite so dramatically as in the video, i go blind until it wears off, usually starts in one eye first then spreads to the other also, so i know it's a brain thing and not the eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

That's the onset of Migraine, when that happens to me, all be it not quite so dramatically as in the video, i go blind until it wears off, usually starts in one eye first then spreads to the other also, so i know it's a brain thing and not the eyes.

Well migrain isn't in the brain. It's to do with blood vein.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 10:30 AM, DaleP said:

Does anyone experience this?

 

I do not, but other people do, yes. I read about it in a book just the other day: a factual account of wormhole travel. Factual, in the sense that I trust the author of the book is in her right-mind and is not bullshitting.

 

On 5/25/2022 at 10:30 AM, DaleP said:

Do you think I have travelled the wormhole so many times?

 

I think it is possible, yes -- there could also be other explanations. It is a question of what is what in each situation.

 

WORMHOLE TRAVEL

I believe it is possible, yes, to travel inside a wormhole. It could be done organically or technologically. My feeling is that science fiction and official science is mind-manipulation, so that the stupid masses think "but wormholes only happen in science fiction stories!" and "but wormholes are not physically possible according to the known laws of physics". 

 

MIND-MANIPULATION IS ALL ABOUT FOCUSING YOUR AWARENESS AWAY FROM TRUE REALITY. THEY 👽 WANT YOU TO BELIEVE WORMHOLES ARE NOT POSSIBLE.

 

>>LOOK<<

 

 

🧡

WHAT IS

TRUE REALITY

A SPADE IS A SPADE

 

 

 

 

LOOK OVER THERE!>>

 

>>WHAT IS NOT POSSIBLE<<

 

>>THIS<<

 

>>WHAT IS POSSIBLE<<

 

Quote

THEY HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.

-- Janet Mourglia-Swerdlow

 

>>OR, THIS<<

 

>>WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON!!!<<

 

TRUE REALITY

AS IT IS

🧡

 

>>OFFICIAL NARRATIVE #3<<

 

>>ALTERNATIVE NARRATIVE #7<<

 

>>POPULAR CULTURE<<

 

>>SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERY!<<

 

>>MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH!<<

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IT IS PINEAL GLAND RELATED. IT CAN BE TRIGGERED FROM WITHIN OUR WITHOUT. ORGANICALLY OR TECHNOLOGICALLY.

 

CAPITALS -> not "me". Take it or leave it. Question it. Does it make sense?

 

THIS HAS TO BE A COLLECTIVE EFFORT TO BRING TRUTH INTO ALIGNMENT WITH REALITY. STOP ARGUING. DON'T THINK TOO HARD. LET IT FLOW. LET THE CONVERSATION FLOW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BY THE WAY WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON. IT WAS STAGED. END OF STORY. PERIOD.

 

Sorry about this. I, "me", I am doubtful about my source, if I am channeling it. As a sceptic, I want to remind you all, that it could be programming, it could be an extraterrestrial telepath, be questioning.

 

HE DOESN'T WANT TO POST. HE IS CONFUSED. DOES IT MAKE SENSE? FEEL IT IN YOUR CELLS. IF IT MAKES SENSE IT WILL RELAX YOU. IT SHOULD RELAX YOU. LET GO AND GET OUT OF YOUR THINKING MIND AND FEEL YOU CELLULAR KNOWLEDGE, WHAT YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW.

 

I feel like an idiot. Very embarrassed. Just ban me for spamming. If not, I will continue for now. Sorry guys and gals. I feel like I have to do this. It won't let me not. It is not a personal choice.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2022 at 4:06 PM, sock muppet said:

 

In mine it is because if i were to also cut my head off i know it would stop.

 

Do you ever get it that bad that you want to do that? I used to then all that remained was this ribbon of light that slowly passes across my eyes. And to be honest I'd take that any day of the century over the full migraine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ConSan said:

 

Do you ever get it that bad that you want to do that? I used to then all that remained was this ribbon of light that slowly passes across my eyes. And to be honest I'd take that any day of the century over the full migraine!

 

No, i just go and hide in the dark until it passes, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ConSan said:

29659tn.jpg

 

A single one of those is what I see, slowly moving from one side of both eyes to the other - takes about 20 mins.

 

Yeah, that's it plus a lot of sparkly things also but i do not see the black mine is more like a grey silver that you almost can not see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Its also possible to be pineal gland related, as that is the center for light in the mind/ body. Are they triggered by anything?

 

Nothing that I can think of. It appears to be random.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe pay attention when it happens next time to-  what happened just before it, was there any emotional input which may have triggered it, can you connect it to anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2022 at 6:44 PM, RobinJ said:

Maybe pay attention when it happens next time to-  what happened just before it, was there any emotional input which may have triggered it, can you connect it to anything?

 

I have been paying attention since this has been happening since childhood. I was able to put two and two together to realise about the shedding but not this one.

It really occurs at randome, one was when I was having a shower, other time, I just woke up and other time I was cleaning etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmm but all those times are when you are not in need of your thinking brain -yes? Cleaning is a fairly mind free zone, many people get 'epiphany moments' while int he shower, when you just wake you you may still be a little in the alpha sleep zone and not fully clicked into the matrix yet. All these items you list to me seem like it happens when you are not in full Matrix but rather on the periphery of one consciousness zone and another.

 

By the way, your comment about time zone splits/ shifts on the Rona thread is interesting, Id like to know more. I think we need to share as much spiritual info as possible right now so we can use the compare notes with collective knowledge to understand the next journey out of this crap. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When i was a teenager i used to see those zig zag things and it was a migraine, always seemed to happen mid week in school of an afternoon, usually when i was stressed out in my german lessons really struggling and a teacher i didn't like.

 

A few years later i had a really bad episode just before a driving lesson (again i was stressed out) it was so bad the whole side of my body went numb and i couldn't walk or speak properly.  The driving instructor was pissed off because i had cancelled at the last minute and thought i was making it up.  Needless to say i switched instructor, who was much nicer and i didn't get anywhere near as stressed before a lesson and went on to pass my test lol

 

It's rare i get them nowadays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nefaria said:

When i was a teenager i used to see those zig zag things and it was a migraine, always seemed to happen mid week in school of an afternoon, usually when i was stressed out in my german lessons really struggling and a teacher i didn't like.

 

A few years later i had a really bad episode just before a driving lesson (again i was stressed out) it was so bad the whole side of my body went numb and i couldn't walk or speak properly.  The driving instructor was pissed off because i had cancelled at the last minute and thought i was making it up.  Needless to say i switched instructor, who was much nicer and i didn't get anywhere near as stressed before a lesson and went on to pass my test lol

 

It's rare i get them nowadays.

 

First of all, mine isn't zig zag.... it's straight short line like the video I posted.

I am not longer attending school as I thought it was load of rubbish.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2022 at 10:30 AM, DaleP said:

Do you think I have travelled the wormhole so many times?

no not at all, it is what it is , with some it's the onset of  a migraine, I get small bright dots floating around occasionally,  so what it passes, however it could be a tumor in the visual cortex if your unlucky

 

Sorry but it's very common and therefore nothing special but if the wormhole explanation makes you feel better go for it

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, peter said:

no not at all, it is what it is , with some it's the onset of  a migraine, I get small bright dots floating around occasionally,  so what it passes, however it could be a tumor in the visual cortex if your unlucky

 

Sorry but it's very common and therefore nothing special but if the wormhole explanation makes you feel better go for it

 

ah since childhood. I get you. Your positivity is rivetting. 😂

How is your life btw? lol

 

EDIt: since it's your explanation and I am more convinced that it could be a wormhole.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

ah since childhood. I get you. Your positivity is rivetting. 😂

How is your life btw? lol

Pretty good thanks ,hows yours ?

I'm glad you find me riveting,let me know if I can help with anything else

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...