Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...

On 5/20/2022 at 12:16 AM, k_j_evans said:

Plus, according to mainstream "science" the vaxx can trigger latent herpes to produce shingles, which is just the same "virus" as chicken pox, which is probably the same as monkey pox, so ...

Yep

So the Pfizer Covid vaccine quite likely causes shingles aka "Monkeypox" to the gang.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8217581/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

They are currently busy peeling the labels off from the Covid vax and re-labelling as Monkey vax. Plenty left in the industrial freezers.

You will recognise those that have received jab, increased bodily hair is such adverse reaction.....

10 years later.... the earth is very similar to scene from the Planet of Apes.

Hence veganism is promoted, every ready-made food contains banana.

"You maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!”

1562502707_damnyoualltohell-3884956036.jpg.c423b4bdceb4ca10cf31afc3ba95d31e.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, SimonTV said:

Looks like they did another event 201 for monkey pox. May 15th.... 270million dead. 

I have the NTI document. 

image.png

Let's print this out and let people know the planned schedule so that they can book their holiday in advance. 🤣

EDIT: Make sure to add 'LEAKED DOCUMENT' so that people will pay attention. lol

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I still like to think as has been pointed out already that this is perhaps the body's way of disposing of the 'toxin' that was imported with the vax injections.

And perhaps this is another reason why these Covid jabs need to be 'boosted' every six months or so.

Not because they start to 'wear off', but because after a period of time the human body and its amazing immune system works out that 'something is wrong' and tries to do something about it.

There are no viruses, just exosomes.

Maybe there is some hope for those that have been 'jabbed' and they can still be saved, just as long as they don't get anymore jabs, and have a god healthy immune system.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Not because they start to 'wear off', but because after a period of time the human body and its amazing immune system works out that 'something is wrong' and tries to do something about it.

That's what your brain is for🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

And perhaps this is another reason why these Covid jabs need to be 'boosted' every six months or so.

This means they will have repeated Monkey pox then. 🤔

If so, that will kinda disregard the virus theory.

Posted (edited)

Chatham House and the usual suspects warned about monkey pox back in 2019

British scientists warned monkeypox would fill the void left by smallpox three years ago

Pox viruses are oval shaped and have double-strand DNA - ROGER HARRIS/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY/Science Photo Library RF

A group of leading British scientists warned three years ago that Monkeypox would fill the void left behind by smallpox, The Telegraph can reveal.

Two dozen experts met at the Chatham House think tank’s headquarters in London in June 2019, including academics from the University of Cambridge, UCL and the London School of Tropical Hygiene and Medicine, as well as experts from the Ministry of Defence and Public Health England (now the UK Health Security Agency, or UKHSA).

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/british-scientists-warned-monkeypox-fill-150148244.html

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2022 at 5:40 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

But what if the actual contagion is not the real danger at all. That could be just the excuse to inflict a further vaccine with lethal impact on those who had the Covid vaccine. Hardly fear mongering, I'd have thought.

I would imagine those who happily queued up to take the C0vid vaxx will be the same ones who will take the sm4llpx jabs, with zero questions asked. 

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Oh I forgot here's another one who will no doubt talk shit about Monkey Pox if she gets the chance .

be8cde785e5e73a85ebab97aa915f01b.jpeg

Blimey. She has a distinct Skeletor vibe about her. 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Blimey. She has a distinct Skeletor vibe about her. 

It's significant that I was here about an hour ago and had the same weird thought--just a skulliness about her...

• Like 1

My feeling is that the 'cure' for Mpox will end up decimating the gay community all over again. Although many within it are on meds which stop HIV replicating within their bodies, their immune systems are already compromised. This will lead to further stigmatisation/demonisation of these men - a la 1980's AIDS crisis.

I believe that every 'virus' which appears now will simply be a symptom of the jabs and every cure put forward will finish people off which will be put out on MSM as deadly new variants of 'Covid' and we know what the cure is for that - keep taking your jabs.

It's obvious not enough children were vaccinated first time round hence why a chickenpox type virus has now appeared and at exactly the same time as countries are being asked to sign up for the WHO Charter.

Will the majority see this though? I highly doubt it. More money and control for TPTB and less freedom and money for us.