Jump to content

Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Look at the state of this tosser. Goes and shags "several guys" in one weekend and gets the pox 🤣. The whole human race have become attention seeking pathological dimwits. 

 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/23/i-literally-screamed-out-loud-in-pain-my-two-weeks-of-monkeypox-hell

 

Screenshot_20220724_085037.jpg

Further reading of this bellends experience reveals he works in philanthropy and sexual health. Later  the article goes on to say he demanded a full STI screening as well as a monkey pox 'test'. Turns out he had gonhorrhea too! Unbelievable.🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone know if this pox can be spread the usual way even though it's a vaxx side effect?

 

If so, I am hoping the government etc can be infected with it despite their televised saline injection fiasco.  

 

Considering many of the government and 'eeleets' are arse bandits then I would assume it would hit them hard! 😱🤣

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-23/who-declares-monkeypox-outbreak-an-international-emergency

 

Quote from above article had me is stitches... 6th paragraph down -

 

"A PHEIC -- pronounced “fake” -- applies to an extraordinary event that carries a public-health risk via the international spread of a disease, and one that potentially requires a coordinated response. It can be used to encourage nations to cooperate on countermeasures, while letting the agency recommend steps such as travel advisories."

 

Seriously?? PMSL 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-23/who-declares-monkeypox-outbreak-an-international-emergency

 

Quote from above article had me is stitches... 6th paragraph down -

 

"A PHEIC -- pronounced “fake” -- applies to an extraordinary event that carries a public-health risk via the international spread of a disease, and one that potentially requires a coordinated response. It can be used to encourage nations to cooperate on countermeasures, while letting the agency recommend steps such as travel advisories."

 

Seriously?? PMSL 🤣

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus personally intervened after nine members of the expert committee were against declaring the monkeypox outbreak an emergency, while six were in favor.

 

so a 9 - 6 against vote resulted in Tedious cunt intervening. 

 

interesting new system of decision making.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus personally intervened after nine members of the expert committee were against declaring the monkeypox outbreak an emergency, while six were in favor.

 

so a 9 - 6 against vote resulted in Tedious cunt intervening. 

 

interesting new system of decision making.

 

 

 

The thing is and I might be sounding optimistic here... They are losing the room. The sheep that I interact with have total crisis fatigue. They don't listen to any of it anymore. Some who do are even commenting how ridiulous it is all getting. Is there perhaps desperation creeping in? Or are we seeing the groundworks being laid for covering up the mass deaths to be caused by the covid vax? 🤔

 

Interesting times. I have some hope that things are changing. I have seen genuine fear start to set in amungst some sheep. But not fear of climate change or the rona or any other fear MSM is trying to ram down their throats but fear that their way of life is being taken away. Fear that they are about to lose the little luxuries they have and when they do maybe that fear will turn to anger...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a thoughtful blog, see the conclusions

 

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-85-effective-vaccine-against-monkeypox-where-does-this-claim-originate/

 

Quote

The pathway I’m worried about is as following:

COVID vaccination has negative efficacy against Omicron –> Highly vaccinated populations suffer widespread Omicron infectious waves –> Repeat infections from Omicron start depleting T cell populations (CD8+ may actually be even worse affected than CD4+) –> Depleted T cell populations (along with NK cells and other lymphocytes) make people’s bodies take longer to purge novel infections –> Monkeypox has its R0 tipped from below 1 to above 1 –> Exponential spreads of monkeypox

If they really screwed up this badly, that droves of people have depleted lymphocyte counts (and reduced functioning) from constant Omicron reinfections caused mainly by original antigenic sin from the vaccination campaigns, then you’re going to see hell on Earth.

It’s a little too coincidental to me that you get pandemic #2 half a year after you finished vaccinating young people with a vaccine against the previous pandemic that failed to work.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2022 at 9:04 AM, Covidiot said:

 

The thing is and I might be sounding optimistic here... They are losing the room. The sheep that I interact with have total crisis fatigue. They don't listen to any of it anymore. Some who do are even commenting how ridiulous it is all getting. Is there perhaps desperation creeping in? Or are we seeing the groundworks being laid for covering up the mass deaths to be caused by the covid vax? 🤔

 

Interesting times. I have some hope that things are changing. I have seen genuine fear start to set in amungst some sheep. But not fear of climate change or the rona or any other fear MSM is trying to ram down their throats but fear that their way of life is being taken away. Fear that they are about to lose the little luxuries they have and when they do maybe that fear will turn to anger...

this

honestly, no real person i meet believe the MSM crap anymore

they all have serious doubt

 

yet youd look at reddit comments and think everyone is on board with the MSM

 

fucking BOTS and internet will destroy our civilisation

 

 

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2022 at 2:12 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This assumes that there ever was a pandemic, that Omigod variants and the other stuff actually exists.

 

Some people got sick with a version of the flu, others got influenced by the hysteria, they kept getting tested with a stick down their throat, suffocated themselves and put an untested "vaccine" in their body while the 5G infrastructure got ramped up all around them.

 

And the results of all that are what we see, and will continue to see. Though pretty much the same conclusion. Majority of people's bodies terminally fucked up. Hell on earth.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Yorkers have been very targeted for a good while, and the latest is that they are being urged to get vaccinated for Polio because it's claimed that Polio has been found to be present in their water.

 

"Polio Found In Wastewater In NY, Health Dept. Urges Vaccinations | Nassau Daily Voice" https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/nassau/news/polio-found-in-wastewater-in-ny-health-dept-urges-vaccinations/839410/

 

What next!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2022 at 3:26 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

New Yorkers TRY for WEEKS to BOOK a MONKEY Shot SLOT for JAB-o-CIDE 2.0! - Monkey SEE Monkey DO

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/new-yorkers-try-for-weeks-to-book-a-monkey-shot-slot-for-jab-o-cide-2-0-monkey-see-monkey-do_Y7bO611YWrIz1M3.html

 

 

And in the UK it is so popular they have run out of jib jabs:

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-faces-danger-running-out-monkeypox-vaccine-by-this-month-ft-2022-08-09/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Italian greyhound belonging to gay couple in Paris catches monkeypox after sharing bed with its infected owners, scientists reveal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110645/Italian-greyhound-belonging-gay-couple-Paris-catches-monkey-pox.html

  • The Parisian couple developed sores a week after having sex with other men
  • Their Italian greyhound also developed ulcerations and pustules on the stomach 
  • Genetic sequencing showed the strain of the disease was an identical match
  • Doctor suggested the dog may have contracted the disease by licking lesions

A dog in Paris has caught monkeypox after sharing the bed with its gay owners who were infected with the disease.

 

The two Parisians developed symptoms at the beginning of June before they developed the lesions showing a monkeypox infection.

 

The two men aged 44 and 27, who live together in a non-monogamous relationship, developed sores a week after having sex with other men.

They went to the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris with their symptoms after twelve days — but there was one patient the doctors had forgotten about.

 

image.jpeg.399209ca5f0640b927382f1893ec1160.jpeg


PS - not the real dog, its a crisis actor!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something dun look right with these pictures:

 

image_2022-08-17_073914026.png.2ddd0e35925f2769cf9fa6389dea8f70.png

 

Gay porn star posts horrific pictures of month-long battle against monkeypox that saw huge blisters form around his mouth and could leave him scarred for LIFE 

Silver Steele, of Houston, Texas, developed horrific blisters on his face after developing monkeypox and documented his month-long battle with the virus. He developed symptoms around July 11, when small pimple-like white spots started appearing around his mouth. Steele said he developed symptoms after attending a July 4 party and initially thought it was razor burn. After confirming it was monkeypox, he developed a fever, chills, and nights sweats and said he nearly passed out from the pain at times. He has since gotten the TPoxx vaccine, which is also used to treat smallpox and can only be given with special permission from the CDC. The porn star worries the scars around his mouth could leave marks for life.

DM

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...