Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Oh, don't let pertinent facts get in the way of a good old crank up of fear that could potentially make Gates & co a few more $trillion. 🙃

im sure the news stories will start about all those people dying within 28 days of a monkey pox positive test, it'll be omg monkeypox killed em  not the falling off a ladder or getting hit by a car etc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

im sure the news stories will start about all those people dying within 28 days of a monkey pox positive test, it'll be omg monkeypox killed em  not the falling off a ladder or getting hit by a car etc.

Eventually they will 'develop' cure that will kill them to prove it's dangerous. Midazolam? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Monkey Pox has been upgraded to the same status as leprosy and plague:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/monkeypox-upgraded-severity-level-leprosy-malaria/

When they say upgrade, was this like optional extras?

"Yeah, lets add organ haemorrhage and airborne transmission."

The upgrade is in:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/07/health/monkeypox-masks-cdc.amp.html

It's airborne!

On 6/7/2022 at 5:43 PM, k_j_evans said:

Oh no! Monkeypox is real. I got it today. My hand and wrist are covered in blebs - really itchy too. What I didn't realise is that you can catch it from stinging nettles!!! Luckily, it seems to be a mild version even though it looks just like the photos, and is already fading after a couple of hours. Please be careful if you have nettles near where you live.

😆 l love this, great imagination.

21 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I remember the same 'debate' when Convid became mainstream news in early 2020. Is it airborne and how long can it last on surfaces? Studies being done, conflicting data, changes of 'science' etc. Of course, Bill and Melinda Gates had their rich fingers in the Imperial College (London) pie - which happened to be leading research on the potential catchability of the Rona at the start of it all.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200317-covid-19-how-long-does-the-coronavirus-last-on-surfaces

Same MO with the CDC changing its recommendation on wearing masks because they did not want to confuse people.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-cdc-removes-mask-recommendation-monkeypox-travel-notice-avoid-confusion-2022-06-07/

Sowing confusion is something that is done deliberately by these people and it could mean that there is another whopper of a lie coming. Offering two contradictory statements allows them to go back in time and keep the one that best suits any agenda. The one that is scrubbed is done so in the name of new research. We shall see the term 'new research appears to show' many times in the future if they decide to run full throttle with monkeypox.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Saved said:

I remember the same 'debate' when Convid became mainstream news in early 2020. Is it airborne and how long can it last on surfaces? Studies being done, conflicting data, changes of 'science' etc. Of course, Bill and Melinda Gates had their rich fingers in the Imperial College (London) pie - which happened to be leading research on the potential catchability of the Rona at the start of it all.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200317-covid-19-how-long-does-the-coronavirus-last-on-surfaces

Same MO with the CDC changing its recommendation on wearing masks because they did not want to confuse people.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-cdc-removes-mask-recommendation-monkeypox-travel-notice-avoid-confusion-2022-06-07/

Sowing confusion is something that is done deliberately by these people and it could mean that there is another whopper of a lie coming. Offering two contradictory statements allows them to go back in time and keep the one that best suits any agenda. The one that is scrubbed is done so in the name of new research. We shall see the term 'new research appears to show' many times in the future if they decide to run full throttle with monkeypox.

I'm sure they will, I mean it's all part of the climate change agenda. Supposedly our consumption of animals is causing all this, and enough fake pandemics and people will beg for animal agriculture to be banned. Which will cause mass malnutrition and resulting deaths, but they will still beg for it.

• Sad 1

Vaxx begins: 

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01587-1?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=nature&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654698034

But apparently Monkey Pox as a name has geographic (i.e. possibly. racist) stigma:

https://www.science.org/content/article/rename-monkeypox-remove-geographic-stigma-researchers-say

US arms itself with 300k doses:

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/10/us-buys-300k-monkeypox-vaccine-doses

Isn't this all out of the COVID play book?  

Find and Replace Covid with Monkey Pox in all the press releases.

Call me cynical but is it mere coincidence that just as the monkeypox resembles the symptoms of shingles,we have a new tv ad campaign for outbreaks of shingles ("dormant from chicken pox")?

On 6/4/2022 at 12:16 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I've always felt financial collapse or gain was  behind most agendas. Most wars start over economic concerns, access to energy and resources. Once it was land and human resource for agriculture, now it is energy, materials and knowledge (cyber).

Covid and Monkey Pox are another tool, the biological equivalent of cyber attacks, causing economic disruption via political overreaction.

To do this the diseases need to be tuned. To easily spread and too deadly you'll kill yourself as well. To mild and no one notices. Probably what is ideal from a economic-biological standpoint is a combination.  An easily spread disease that people initially don't understand, and  when they overreact the chances are they'll learn next time, So the next one needs to be more deadly, but less easily spread and ideal one the deploying nation has a cure for. Basically keep people guessing.

There is no such thing as a transmissible disease.  Like the guy you quoted said, Germ Theory is a lie.  All diseases are poisonings of some form or another, so they can't really be "tuned", although one thing that I guess you could say is "tuned" is the 5G weaponry. 😉

15 hours ago, scowie said:

There is no such thing as a transmissible disease.  Like the guy you quoted said, Germ Theory is a lie.  All diseases are poisonings of some form or another, so they can't really be "tuned", although one thing that I guess you could say is "tuned" is the 5G weaponry. 😉

I suppose they can tune the level of poison in a thing, like the amount of pesticides in the bioethanol of E10 fuel which can cause anosmia (loss of taste of smell) if you happen to inhale the exhaust fumes from a car that struggles to run on the stuff and belches unburnt fuel out the back.

Edited by scowie

The World Health Organization says it is working with experts to come up with a new name for monkeypox. It comes after more than 30 scientists wrote last week about the "urgent need for a non-discriminatory and non-stigmatising" name for the virus and the disease it causes.

Monkeypox to get a new name, says WHO - BBC News

The WHO has decided it needs better marketing.🤣

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, FaceOfBoe said:

The World Health Organization says it is working with experts to come up with a new name for monkeypox. It comes after more than 30 scientists wrote last week about the "urgent need for a non-discriminatory and non-stigmatising" name for the virus and the disease it causes.

Are they implying monkeys might take offense to the name "monkey pox", or are they suggesting the "monkey" in "monkey pox" is racist?

If they are implying it might be taken as being racist, which race of people are WHO suggesting might be offended? 

More importantly, why would the good folks at WHO think any human of any race would be offended by one of their patented gem of a germ being named after a monkey? 

It would seem to me that the folks at WHO are the ones with a racist mindset. I mean, I never heard cries for non-discriminatory and non-stigmatising (sic) names when it was the "Swine Flu" or the "Bird Flu". So why WHO, why? Why now with "Monkey Pox"? Heck, swines are as smart as some monkeys. Arnold Ziffel would certainly take offense to the Swine Flu handle, I'm sure.

ffc15d3443b67985c0b041a00029ac94.jpg

Arnold Ziffel seen here listening to The King Kitty Band's latest smash hit, "Dancing on the Radio"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

How about "rat-pox" since rodents - not monkeys - are thought to be the main animal host.

The UK government has bought stocks of smallpox vaccine to guard against more cases of an infection which is "usually mild" with a "low risk" to the general population.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

Fuck-ox

17 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

COVID-22 perhaps? 🤣

The way the WHO are saying it can be transmitted sounds a lot like covid

https://twitter.com/i/events/1531606907072356352

"How to protect yourself from monkeypox
The World Health Organization recommends taking measures to reduce exposure to the monkeypox virus, which is transmitted between people through close contact with secretions from the respiratory tract or skin lesions, as well as recently contaminated objects. Recommendations from health experts include washing your hands frequently, avoiding contact with infected people and wearing a face mask, among other measures."

Jynneos (Subcutaneous)

Generic name: smallpox monkeypox vaccine, live non-replicating (subcutaneous route)

The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this vaccine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:

• Cancer or
  • HIV infection or
  • Weak immune system—Should not be given in patients with these conditions.

https://www.drugs.com/cons/jynneos.html

37 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Jynneos (Subcutaneous)

Generic name: smallpox monkeypox vaccine, live non-replicating (subcutaneous route)

The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this vaccine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:

• Cancer or
  • HIV infection or

I'll be surprised if they don't try to push this on people with compromised immune systems first.

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Jynneos (Subcutaneous)

• Cancer or
  • HIV infection or

Mind you, I am no doctor nor do I play one on TV, but I do recall hearing that the "Covid vaccines" can actually weaken your immune system and "mimics" many HIV symptoms, as well. There for...and again, I am not a doctor...I would think if one has taken the "Covid vaccine" and then decides to get this "Monkey Pox" shot, they may not survive. Add to that, the fact that most recipients of the "Covid vaccines" have no idea (or refuse to acknowledge) that the "Covid vaccines" can weaken your immune system and "mimics" many HIV symptoms, so they would have no idea that taking this "vaccine" could be potentially dangerous.

Jeepers! That sure would be an evil, diabolical plan.