Jump to content

Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I'm just wondering if they gonna introduce a 3m rule between humans and pets! 😅 

 

Could be a pet cull at some point!

 

Many ways they could take this............

If someone tries to cull my pet,They better have said good bye to there love ones.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:
Monkey Pox track and trace in development. More surveillance
 
 

 

 

Oh great! Monkey tracker app is all we need. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

I'm just wondering if they gonna introduce a 3m rule between humans and pets! 😅 

 

Could be a pet cull at some point!

 

Many ways they could take this............

 

If they did, just ignore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me predict the future......

There will be a variant.....and it will called 'Gorilla' variant which will mutate to humanpox..... or largepox or mediumpox (because we've already had smallpox). 😆

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Me neither, but I guess it could go either way. People will either get so sick of everything and start disobeying, or they will be so exhausted that they just give up and accept the boot on their necks. Let's hope it's not the latter. I have certainly felt mentally exhausted over recent months, I just carry on out of principle and to spite those that wish to do us harm. lol

 

Agree with you

On a lighter note - some people in my village are starting to show signs of life which is heartening (~90% injected!).

Small village of a few hundred in the middle of England. Early days yet - see how it goes but certainly uplifting which is a nice change from the monotony.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Virologists might like to consider another line of work, same applies across the statist spectrum!   

Being on the statist spectrum is a very serious disorder ;)

 

 

https://realrawnews.com/2022/05/cdc-quietly-fires-monkeypox-deniers/ 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QONLQ7HxZOtr/

CDC Quietly Fires Monkeypox Deniers

by Michael Baxter

 -
May 26, 2022
520
4168
 
Rare-monkeypox-outbreak-1068x561-1-696x366.webp Stock Image.

The Centers for Disease Control has quietly begun firing employees who won’t toe the agency’s monkeypox narrative, a CDC whistleblower told Real Raw News.

The whistleblower, a tenured research scientist at the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID,) said that Dr. Christopher Braden, the Dept.’s head, has since May 16 terminated a tenured virologist and two lab assistants for questioning the veracity of current monkeypox cases in the United States. The firings, he added, occurred within days of the employees questioning whether the CDC was artificially amplifying the existence of active monkeypox cases for political gain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Oh great! Monkey tracker app is all we need. lol

What's this...80 cases in a country of around 80 million people....so literally 1 in a million, and they're going to all this trouble.

 

Stinks like a monkey's arse.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Me neither, but I guess it could go either way. People will either get so sick of everything and start disobeying, or they will be so exhausted that they just give up and accept the boot on their necks. Let's hope it's not the latter. I have certainly felt mentally exhausted over recent months, I just carry on out of principle and to spite those that wish to do us harm. lol

 

I know the feeling but we need to think like a marathon runners. We need to know that it's not a sprint but a long run therefore take a break when you need to because we all know there will be more to come and unless we are equipped to deal with it with some humour along the way and coping mechanism there is going to be break down. As a community we can hold someone from a distant but there is only so much we can do. It's really important to work out what works for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yet another nasty virus. May be engineered, maybe not. Most likely survivable and almost definitely treatable with the correct herbal medicines. But omygosh, the fear porn is having a field day! If it's not 2 years of Covid, it;s the threat of nuclear war. then the "Monkeypox" (just as Covid stops being headlines....weird, that)

Now I hear people are being advised to "cull" their pets because that's what the fear porn merchants advised....and they're experts after all....yeah right....

Microsoft won't even let me post it as a comment...haha big surprise.

If anyone hasn't twigged about all this drama by now they need a brain transplant. It so in-your-face.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Here we go....:classic_rolleyes:

 

NHS 111 'is being overloaded because everyone who gets a rash thinks they've got monkeypox': Other patients are left at risk due to swamped helplines, health chief warns as virus spreads to more than 100 Britons

 

NHS is being 'overwhelmed' with patients who fear they have monkeypox

The medical helpline NHS 111 is being swamped by callers with a rash who think they might have monkeypox, according to a health official. Mateo Prochazka, head of the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) investigating the outbreak, is urging worried Britons to use local sexual health services rather than 111 so its staff can focus more on handling other health queries. It comes as another 16 cases of monkeypox have been spotted in the UK, pushing the total above 100 - as health officials plan to start isolating infected people's pets. The UKHSA said the new patients were all based in England. There have been 106 across Britain since the first was detected on May 6. Wales and Northern Ireland declared their first cases on Thursday, while Scotland has so far logged three. Health chiefs are alarmed about the ever-growing cluster of cases, given that until now the smallpox-like infection was confined to a handful of people with travel links to Africa.

Daily Fail

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Here we go....:classic_rolleyes:

 

NHS 111 'is being overloaded because everyone who gets a rash thinks they've got monkeypox': Other patients are left at risk due to swamped helplines, health chief warns as virus spreads to more than 100 Britons

 

NHS is being 'overwhelmed' with patients who fear they have monkeypox

The medical helpline NHS 111 is being swamped by callers with a rash who think they might have monkeypox, according to a health official. Mateo Prochazka, head of the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) investigating the outbreak, is urging worried Britons to use local sexual health services rather than 111 so its staff can focus more on handling other health queries. It comes as another 16 cases of monkeypox have been spotted in the UK, pushing the total above 100 - as health officials plan to start isolating infected people's pets. The UKHSA said the new patients were all based in England. There have been 106 across Britain since the first was detected on May 6. Wales and Northern Ireland declared their first cases on Thursday, while Scotland has so far logged three. Health chiefs are alarmed about the ever-growing cluster of cases, given that until now the smallpox-like infection was confined to a handful of people with travel links to Africa.

Daily Fail

 

 

Feel the fear

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

Here we go....:classic_rolleyes:

 

NHS 111 'is being overloaded because everyone who gets a rash thinks they've got monkeypox': Other patients are left at risk due to swamped helplines, health chief warns as virus spreads to more than 100 Britons

 

NHS is being 'overwhelmed' with patients who fear they have monkeypox

The medical helpline NHS 111 is being swamped by callers with a rash who think they might have monkeypox, according to a health official. Mateo Prochazka, head of the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) investigating the outbreak, is urging worried Britons to use local sexual health services rather than 111 so its staff can focus more on handling other health queries. It comes as another 16 cases of monkeypox have been spotted in the UK, pushing the total above 100 - as health officials plan to start isolating infected people's pets. The UKHSA said the new patients were all based in England. There have been 106 across Britain since the first was detected on May 6. Wales and Northern Ireland declared their first cases on Thursday, while Scotland has so far logged three. Health chiefs are alarmed about the ever-growing cluster of cases, given that until now the smallpox-like infection was confined to a handful of people with travel links to Africa.

Daily Fail

As someone with a 'regular' chronic illness, this does concern me. All these fake virus alarms are overwhelming the healthcare system, leading to less care for people like me who actually need it. Makes me angry. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, zarkov said:

Virologists might like to consider another line of work, same applies across the statist spectrum!   

Being on the statist spectrum is a very serious disorder ;)

 

 

https://realrawnews.com/2022/05/cdc-quietly-fires-monkeypox-deniers/ 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QONLQ7HxZOtr/

CDC Quietly Fires Monkeypox Deniers

by Michael Baxter

 -
May 26, 2022
520
4168
 
Rare-monkeypox-outbreak-1068x561-1-696x366.webp Stock Image.

The Centers for Disease Control has quietly begun firing employees who won’t toe the agency’s monkeypox narrative, a CDC whistleblower told Real Raw News.

The whistleblower, a tenured research scientist at the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID,) said that Dr. Christopher Braden, the Dept.’s head, has since May 16 terminated a tenured virologist and two lab assistants for questioning the veracity of current monkeypox cases in the United States. The firings, he added, occurred within days of the employees questioning whether the CDC was artificially amplifying the existence of active monkeypox cases for political gain.

 

Please note, "RealRawNews" is a fake news website, and by sharing their silly articles, it makes genuine conspiracy theorists look silly.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Please note, "RealRawNews" is a fake news website, and by sharing their silly articles, it makes genuine conspiracy theorists look silly.

Thanks for the heads up!

This is exactly it.

Mistakes like this are easy to make and no-one is immune.

I should have looked at the front page which has a headline "Military Sentences Alec Baldwin to Death" FFS

 

Revelling in embarrassment LOL

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I keep reading it as Moneypox.... they sprout out of your pores.

Have you hit the jackpot or only got a £2 patch? Send us your moneypox pic and check if you are the winner on this app.😆

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

the eleet have all this so called healing tech?

why arent they living until 200 then. if they r lucky they get in to their 90's

Everyone dies eventually Bam. You can't stop ageing by eating well. Why would they live to be 200?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everyone dies eventually Bam. You can't stop ageing by eating well. Why would they live to be 200?

you say they have healing tech but the are not living any longer than the peasants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

you say they have healing tech but the are not living any longer than the peasants.

Healing and living longer aren't the same thing. You can be healthy all your life and die of old age. I said they have access to a lot more info/knowledge of nutrition than average people, but it's only an educated guess on my part. Maybe they don't and tuck into fray bentos and chips with coke and not organic thorough bred Aberdeen Angus beef and organic vegetables with 3000 year old glacial melt water. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

I keep reading it as Moneypox.... they sprout out of your pores.

Have you hit the jackpot or only got a £2 patch? Send us your moneypox pic and check if you are the winner on this app.😆

 

I found this on my leg this morning, but it may have been due to the fact i re-wore my sweaty cycling shorts the day before.

 

6D1C9481-DC12-40CF-B534-A9FB065DA3A1.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

you say they have healing tech but the are not living any longer than the peasants.

 

id don't think the elite have a good way of stopping telomeres from shortening yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, eddy64 said:

 

id don't think the elite have a good way of stopping telomeres from shortening yet

 

The new info is that telemere shortening is simply the side effect and not the cause. The root of the problem exists elsewhere...probably programmed in DNA and hormones (my guess).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

The new info is that telemere shortening is simply the side effect and not the cause. The root of the problem exists elsewhere...probably programmed in DNA and hormones (my guess).

augmented perhaps by jabbery? just a thought

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...