Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

There is a hell of a lot of BS being bandied around at the moment in the 'Conspiracy' circles: Bluetooth MAC addresses, 5g 'cooking' people from the inside out, etc.

Whether this is planned disinformation or not I suppose we'll never know, but some people need to start using the grey matter before they pass on such rubbish.

For instance, if I was being cooked by microwave radiation then so would everyone else, including the government and their elitist overlords.

I still remember the early days of the supposed pandemic when quite a few people (including myself) said they were feeling hot, like people were having hot flushes. Then the Beeb put out that article about 5g heating up tissue. I'm still not sure what to make of that.

'It concluded that apart from some heating of human body tissue, there was no evidence of harm. '

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51839681

I do agree though. It could just be paranoia and coincidental timing of that article because I don't see how elites would shield themselves.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It could just be paranoia and coincidental timing of that article because I don't see how elites would shield themselves.

And that's the whole crux of the matter to me. They weren't afraid they might catch 'Covid' during Partygate, they don't seem too concerned about catching 'Monkeypox,' and they certainly aren't shielding themselves from 5g radiation. The only little niggle in the back of my mind is that Covid, Monkeypox, and 5g microwave radiation effects could all be exacerbated by the 'secret ingredients' of the Satan Juice, such as graphene oxide, etc. We'll know soon enough who has been affected by them.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dustpanandbrush said:

Notice it’s not amongst the main headlines at the moment in the mainstream news though ‘cases’ are creeping up. Potentially waiting until after a certain celebration next week- I would be surprised (and pleased) if we don’t hear much more of it after that !

I totally agree that the mpox narrative creep is waiting to accelerate after the beano.

As the Monday following the wingding is 6/6/2022(ie 6),that triple sixer beloved by our would-be overlords,I wouldn't be surprised to see some major rugpull occur.

Just as in 2005 we had 7/7 take place mere days after London was celebrating having won the 2012 Olympic Bid.

Mind games for the Masses,harvesting of Emotions by raising the National Mood then swiftly crushing it?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I still remember the early days of the supposed pandemic when quite a few people (including myself) said they were feeling hot, like people were having hot flushes. Then the Beeb put out that article about 5g heating up tissue. I'm still not sure what to make of that.

'It concluded that apart from some heating of human body tissue, there was no evidence of harm. '

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-51839681

I do agree though. It could just be paranoia and coincidental timing of that article because I don't see how elites would shield themselves.

But paranoia doesn't produce sunburn like redness on the face which I had and I could see in other people as well as a neighbour also reporting the same effect.

Was I paranoid about supposed Covid? No. Am I concerned about Monkeypox? No. Am I concerned about the vaxx? Yes but not paranoid.

Paranoia is something you are imagining and blowing it out of proportion due to fear whereas concern is based on reasonable amount of facts/information and being cautionary.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dustpanandbrush said:

Notice it’s not amongst the main headlines at the moment in the mainstream news though ‘cases’ are creeping up. Potentially waiting until after a certain celebration next week- I would be surprised (and pleased) if we don’t hear much more of it after that !

1 minute ago, Fool Me Once said:

I totally agree that the mpox narrative creep is waiting to accelerate after the beano.

As the Monday following the wingding is 6/6/2022(ie 6),that triple sixer beloved by our would-be overlords,I wouldn't be surprised to see some major rugpull occur.

Just as in 2005 we had 7/7 take place mere days after London was celebrating having won the 2012 Olympic Bid.

Mind games for the Masses,harvesting of Emotions by raising the National Mood then swiftly crushing it?

Is your message coded to let someone know? I wonder....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

True as it wasn't even summer.

tbh, to get that kind of burn, you'd have to be sunbathing under strong sun for sometime.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not going to live that paranoia comment down am I? It's okay. haha

Sorry, I just didn't want to come across as a glowie. I don't want the blame for someone destroying a 5g tower so I was trying to be subtle about tissue heating up without looking like a provocateur. 😆

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 minutes ago, Fool Me Once said:

No that's just your paranoia showing!

That's not parnoia.

I have a reasonable amount of concern seeing a new member, flahses these numbers, who could be introducing themselves to other fellow 77ers.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not going to live that paranoia comment down am I? It's okay. haha

Sorry, I just didn't want to come across as a glowie. I don't want the blame for someone destroying a 5g tower so I was trying be subtle about tissue heating up without looking like a provocateur. 😆

Instead of destroying those 5g towers, stick Ibrahim's plastic casing so that it won't emit harmful scala waves.....please.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

And that's the whole crux of the matter to me. They weren't afraid they might catch 'Covid' during Partygate, they don't seem too concerned about catching 'Monkeypox,' and they certainly aren't shielding themselves from 5g radiation. 

How can we be sure about that. We don't know what's under their clothes, what advanced tech they might be able to use as protection, the rooms we see them in could have extra protection via paint and metals/materials, etc.

And of course, the politicians and businessmen are expendable. We've seen plenty of top businessmen, MPs, and leaders come down with illness, cancer, strokes or just die in their 50s.

There's another thing too, if we think of that Pfizer frog footage....they might not be 100% human.

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

How can we be sure about that. We don't know what's under their clothes, what advanced tech they might be able to use as protection, the rooms we see them in could have extra protection via paint and metals/materials, etc.

And of course, the politicians and businessmen are expendable. We've seen plenty of top businessmen, MPs, and leaders come down with illness, cancer, strokes or just die in their 50s.

There's another thing too, if we think of that Pfizer frog footage....they might not be 100% human.

The elite undoubtedly have access to advanced knowledge of nutrition/healing etc. Maybe not your average politicians but the higher ups and useful members of parliament. There are 5g blocking garments available to all, I have a couple of bits from this company.

https://shieldapparels.com 

Can't be too careful 😉.

Bottom line is, the real bastards at the top have all the collected knowledge of humanity at their finger tips, Vatican library/ remains of Alexandria library for starters, plus the accumulated knowledge from the industrial/scientific/psychological research done over the last 150 years. They know what works and what doesn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fool Me Once said:

I remember being so aware of that. I think it was the next day. Fear. Drama. People debating whether to take the risk of travelling by tube. Even then I knew that's no way to live. 

And re: the Queen. I noticed when they were trying to destroy Christmas, they didn't mind announcing confidently the plans for this June, and the encouragement of street parties. I thought oh, you don't seem concerned about the uncertainty of future variants then?

Similar to when a lot of gigs were postponed in 2020, till 2022. I heard an interview about 6 months ago where the musician said it was better to wait till this summer so that it could definitely go ahead. How definite? 

During the Queens celebrations last year people were allowed to sit in their gardens!

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

You can't tell people that you'll be using DEW's to fire some of the worst frequencies at them in a bid to maim/hurt/kill them but you can tell them their internet will be faster.

You absolutely wouldn't want to tell people we can do you individually, pick you out in a crowd or we can do the whole crowd. Can you see why some would be affected but others won't!!!

Perhaps people aren't understanding how 5g is being used. It's working amazingly well with fake Covid, and will for any other plandemic for picking people off......and they've already started.

IMO

Edited by Puzzle
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They say this is a nervous tick or something. You can hear him making sounds whilst he's puffing out his throat. I reckon he's very nervous. Apparently he's an introvert. Still bloody bonkers though. Like a muted bullfrog.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha 1

Just chuckling about the bbc take on the outbreak,...

Monkeypox patients should avoid any contact with their pets for 21 days, according to new advice from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).

So far, 106 people in the UK have been confirmed as infected with the virus.

Gerbils, hamsters and other rodents could be particularly susceptible to the disease and the concern is it could spread in the animal population.

"The worry is the virus could get into domestic animals and essentially ping-pong between them and humans," said Prof Lawrence Young, a virologist at the University of Warwick.

"If you are not careful you might create an animal reservoir for the disease that could result in it spreading back into humans, and we'll be in a loop of infection."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61608384

I'm just wondering if they gonna introduce a 3m rule between humans and pets! 😅 

Could be a pet cull at some point!

Many ways they could take this............

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just chuckling about the bbc take on the outbreak,...

Monkeypox patients should avoid any contact with their pets for 21 days, according to new advice from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA).

So far, 106 people in the UK have been confirmed as infected with the virus.

Gerbils, hamsters and other rodents could be particularly susceptible to the disease and the concern is it could spread in the animal population.

"The worry is the virus could get into domestic animals and essentially ping-pong between them and humans," said Prof Lawrence Young, a virologist at the University of Warwick.

"If you are not careful you might create an animal reservoir for the disease that could result in it spreading back into humans, and we'll be in a loop of infection."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61608384

Er, if it is MONKEYpox, doesn't it already have an animal reservoir - duh? Why hamsters - I'm sure no one actually did "pass us another this one's split"?

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:
Monkey Pox track and trace in development. More surveillance

How the hell is it in development? They have the bloody infrastructure for it now. They spent £37 billion on test and trace in the UK ffs. All they have to do is add another tab on the app....😉 No doubt they will if this becomes the next 'thing'. 

• Like 2