Monkeypox ... The next 'pandemic'...

"In 1892, Charles Millspaugh described that the Native Americans of eastern North America used S. purpurea as a poultice against smallpox and it provided “the greatest remedy known for the dreadful scourge” [3]. C.G. Logie, Surgeon-Major of the Royal Horse Guards, treated variola-infected men in his regiment and found that S. purpurea “seemed to arrest the development of the pustules, killing, as it were, the virus from within, thereby changing the character of the disease and doing away with the cause of pitting” [4]. However, the putative medicinal properties of S. purpurea have been largely forgotten."

In Vitro Characterization of a Nineteenth-Century Therapy for Smallpox - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Dustpanandbrush said:

Link to the study described in the text courtesy of Miri Banne

EA1492D2-FE12-4718-AF2C-F9044743958B.jpeg

264015CF-D10A-4839-9F6E-37C09EA40967.jpeg

I like this. There is A LOT of bullshit coming from 'conspiracy theorists'. There needs to be more coherent, evidence based approach to uncovering the work of these bastards and less off the cuff pseudo science bullshit. The snake venom and Bluetooth nonsense etc. All it does is make us look like morons.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I like this. There is A LOT of bullshit coming from 'conspiracy theorists'. There needs to be more coherent, evidence based approach to uncovering the work of these bastards and less off the cuff pseudo science bullshit. The snake venom and Bluetooth nonsense etc. All it does is make us look like morons.

I know what you mean, Doc, but I do believe that people shouldn't be shamed or deterred from exploring things openly. Things that warrant no credence can easily be rejected as untrue, but it's a mistake imo to ridicule people for drawing something to the attention of others. The way I see it, it's just the closed mindedness of most people that makes them automatically dismiss what they perceive to be 'conspiracy theories' and are quick to pour scorn while giving zero evaluation to anything that would clash with their matrix brainwashing. The difference with us (in my personal belief) is that we do weigh things up before rejecting.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I know what you mean, Doc, but I do believe that people shouldn't be shamed or deterred from exploring things openly. Things that warrant no credence can easily be rejected as untrue, but it's a mistake imo to ridicule people for drawing something to the attention of others. The way I see it, it's just the closed mindedness of most people that makes them automatically dismiss what they perceive to be 'conspiracy theories' and are quick to pour scorn while giving zero evaluation to anything that would clash with their matrix brainwashing. The difference with us (in my personal belief) is that we do weigh things up before rejecting.

Yes of course. I don't mind looking into anything to weigh it up. Its what we're supposed to do as rational intelligent beings looking for the truth.

What bothers me is when it gets to the stage that the 'theory' has been debunked by our peers in this community yet it somehow keeps coming back around again and again. I saw a quote that was supposedly from Klaus Schwab's  COVID 19/Great Reset book where it basically said in plain English that the elites planned to exterminate us and exactly how. It's not from the book and it isn't a quote from Schwab. It's being shared on social media as legitimate proof that he's a bastard (we know that). The fact is it's a down right lie and people are reposting it as fact. It's so easy to debunk it, it makes me think that it's being done on purpose.

Same with the AZ [email protected] monkey thing. It's daft, time consuming nonsense based on nothing but assumption and the mental connection between a chimp and a monkey. I'm not saying the two are not connected but if they are it's nothing to do with the chimp part of the juice.

The sheep are back out in the fields for the moment.

There are a lot of shepherds out there now on both sides for those that care to see.

• Like 4

People get rashes, blisters and 'hives' all the time, its not any 'new' phenomenon.

Just like people always get colds & flus, and people die from pneumonia and bronchitis.

Post-Covid, we now seemingly live in a world where EVERY minor illness or ailment is now DEADLY and a cause for CONCERN.

Much in the same way the media has now exaggerated the weather into a "threat", where it is somehow necessary to 'warn' people when it gets 'hot and sunny' during the summer, and then 'cold and icy' during the winter.

Like I couldn't figure this out for myself. 🤔 🙄 😆

We have a population so dumbed down that they cannot think for themselves and have to rely on the media to tell them what to think and do.

Thankfully, I don't think this Monkeypox Hysteria is gaining much traction, and certainly from people I have spoken to that I know, more people are willing to listen to my scepticism regarding this than they were regarding my scepticism of Covid-19.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

"In 1892, Charles Millspaugh described that the Native Americans of eastern North America used S. purpurea as a poultice against smallpox and it provided “the greatest remedy known for the dreadful scourge” [3]. C.G. Logie, Surgeon-Major of the Royal Horse Guards, treated variola-infected men in his regiment and found that S. purpurea “seemed to arrest the development of the pustules, killing, as it were, the virus from within, thereby changing the character of the disease and doing away with the cause of pitting” [4]. However, the putative medicinal properties of S. purpurea have been largely forgotten."

In Vitro Characterization of a Nineteenth-Century Therapy for Smallpox - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3302891/

Amazing Polly just did a video about this plant and how search engines are attempting to hide this cure.

Big Tech Teams With Big Pharma in Conspiracy to Hide the Cure!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2x0G0hZfjDZc/

They've managed to cascade hysteria from nothing so far.

VANGUARD/BLACKROCK OWN ALL MONKEYPOX REMEDIES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PC2CX5XfqytA/  6mins

POX VACCINES WILL KILL OR MAIM THOSE WITH VAIDS & ADE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8KPymdNx4ZR4/ 6.5mins

https://www.fda.gov/media/131078/download JYNNEOS FDA INSERT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine#Safety

• Thanks 1

Now they want to slaughter animals abd pets:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/pet-hamsters-belonging-monkeypox-patients-should-isolated-killed/

Pet hamsters belonging to monkeypox patients should be isolated or killed, say health chiefs

Fears grow that the virus could become endemic across Europe if it makes the jump to animals

Pet hamsters, gerbils and guinea pigs belonging to monkeypox patients should “ideally be isolated” in government laboratories, according to European health authorities.

In a worst case scenario where monitored isolation and regular testing is unfeasible, the agency suggested a cull should be considered as “a last resort” to prevent the disease gaining a permanent foothold in the region.

So far, 90 cases have been detected across the UK since the virus was first identified in England in early May - including 12 on Thursday - while 344 suspected or confirmed cases have been reported in more than 20 countries worldwide. 

In guidance published this week, the European Centre for Disease Control (ECDC) urged both those infected with monkeypox and their close contacts to avoid their pets, amid fears the virus could become endemic across the continent if it makes the jump to animals.

Pet rodents – including hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs and mice – are considered most at risk, as they are known to be susceptible to the disease.

“Rodent pets should ideally be isolated in monitored facilities, complying with respiratory isolation (e.g. a laboratory) and animal welfare conditions (e.g. government facilities, kennels or animal welfare organisations), and tested (by PCR) for exposure before quarantine ends,” the ECDC said.

“Euthanasia should only be a last resort reserved to situations where testing and/or isolation are not feasible,” experts added. When Covid-19 jumped to mink in Denmark, millions were culled to prevent the spread of Sars-Cov-2. 

If the hamsters belonged to the human subculture most associated with monkey pox then one wonders where the poor creatures have been?

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/video-clips/fxszrn/south-park-lemmiwinks-adventure-begins

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Now they want to slaughter animals abd pets:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/pet-hamsters-belonging-monkeypox-patients-should-isolated-killed/

If the hamsters belonged to the human subculture most associated with monkey pox then one wonders where the poor creatures have been?

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/video-clips/fxszrn/south-park-lemmiwinks-adventure-begins

They.  Are. The. Definition. Of.  Insanity. (maim, maim, maim,kill ,kill, kill !!!!!!!!!!...................and it's always....everyone and everything else that is "the danger" , and the "unclean".......definitely a familiar pattern with: The New Pharisees. Different language, different, clothes, same shit.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Doc said:

That is the purpose of it - to make us look like morons. I said the same over that 'Watch the water' nonsense both here and elsewhere on the net and was originally chastised (as I expected) but most now see that for what it was. Same sort of heat when rebuking the Q stuff that Simon Parkes and company were pushing 18 months ago. The bullshit is purposely leaked into the atmosphere and those seeking attention (and there are MANY such sorts) will go with it as if they are some sort of prophetic voice. The same people trying to discredit real conspiracies are the same people behind false conspiracies.

Confusion through mixture is their game. I do not believe one tenth of what people assume that I believe but I am rejected on account of assumptions born out of liars muddying waters wherever they tread.

To many, "There is no pandemic" was translated to mean "Everything is a conspiracy to you".

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Saved said:

That is the purpose of it - to make us look like morons. I said the same over that 'Watch the water' nonsense both here and elsewhere on the net and was originally chastised (as I expected) but most now see that for what it was. Same sort of heat when rebuking the Q stuff that Simon Parkes and company were pushing 18 months ago. The bullshit is purposely leaked into the atmosphere and those seeking attention (and there are MANY such sorts) will go with it as if they are some sort of prophetic voice.

Thanks. My view too.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:07 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

beware of possible misdirection content that might be seeded into conspiracy circles to make people look like schizos.

One can only listen to subversives talking about Hillary in an ankle tag, or Tom Hanks being taken out for the 11teenth time before you start to notice that well poisoners are making people sound nuts. If only people would just stick to the root of our problems, not unproductive nonsense.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

Nonsense incoming.............

How the world missed FIVE crucial monkeypox warnings: Alarm was first raised in 2018 by Porton Down scientist who said virus could have 'devastating consequences' while 2020 WHO report warned of 'endemic potential'

• Multiple scientists and studies have warned about the monkeypox virus for years
  • These are filled with dire warnings about the pathogen's potential to spread
  • Scientists repeatedly called for better monitoring and more funding for research

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10848725/How-UK-missed-monkeypox-warnings-scientists-warned-virus-THREE-YEARS-ago.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Nonsense incoming.............

How the world missed FIVE crucial monkeypox warnings: Alarm was first raised in 2018 by Porton Down scientist who said virus could have 'devastating consequences' while 2020 WHO report warned of 'endemic potential'

• Multiple scientists and studies have warned about the monkeypox virus for years
  • These are filled with dire warnings about the pathogen's potential to spread
  • Scientists repeatedly called for better monitoring and more funding for research

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10848725/How-UK-missed-monkeypox-warnings-scientists-warned-virus-THREE-YEARS-ago.html

Meanwhile the real 2018 version was less dramatic, I imagine they will either remove older reports on Monkeypox or 'update' the old stuff:

https://jglobalbiosecurity.com/article/10.31646/gbio.22/

Clip from the article:

Zoonotic transmission: transmission may occur from close contact with infected rodents or primates through bites and scratches or consumption of infected and inadequately cooked animal products. Infection by inoculation can occur though contact with cutaneous or mucosal lesion on animals, especially when there are breaches in the skin barrier.

Person to person transmission: Transmission occurs through direct contact with blood, bodily fluids, fluids from cutaneous or mucosal lesions of infected persons or via the respiratory route through infected respiratory tract secretions. Vertical transmission is also described. Congenital monkeypox can occur as the virus is transmitted across the placenta. Similar to smallpox, there is no evidence of pre-symptomatic transmission; transmission occurs while symptomatic during the rash stage. Observational studies in the mid-1980s showed the main infectious period to be during the first week of the rash, similar to smallpox(7).

A study conducted in the US in 2003 examining health care worker exposure to patients with confirmed monkeypox showed that human to human transmission in an outbreak setting is rare but possible(8).

In the 2003 multistate outbreak in the US, two cases were reported to have close contact with lesions and ocular drainage of infected people, however they also had contact with the infected animals (9, 10). Person-to-person transmission could not be excluded in this instance (11, 12).

In the 2017 Nigerian outbreak, three family clusters were found, which suggest some level of human-human transmission, however most patients had no obvious epidemiological linkage or human to human transmission (13). Zoonotic source of outbreak is also unclear(13). Human-to-human transmission occurs occasionally from primary cases but very rarely from secondary cases. About 7% of 149 contacts investigated in 2017 Nigeria outbreak was due to human-human transmission (14) while evidence of human-human transmission observed amongst sporadic cases in Nigeria in 2018 has been acknowledged but not specifically reported (15).

Demographics of cases

The index case was a Nigerian resident living at a naval base in Cornwall, UK (1, 2). The patient was suspected to have been infected in Nigeria before travelling to the UK.

No epidemiological link between the first two cases in the UK has been found (16).

A 2nd case, an UK resident was confirmed on 11 September 2018, following a history of recent travel to Nigeria and presented at Blackpool Victoria

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thanks. My view too.

One can only listen to subversives talking about Hillary in an ankle tag, or Tom Hanks being taken out for the 11teenth time before you start to notice that well poisoners are making people sound nuts. If only people would just stick to the root of our problems, not unproductive nonsense.

I followed the work of Lanka & Perth group in the early to mid  '00's who clearly demonstrated that HIV/aids was a crock.

Now we have a small growing group of terrain theory advocates like Kaufman, Cowen who's views I tend to agree with while simultaneously being aware that others are warning of misdirection which leaves food for thought to some degree, although they appear to buy into viral "theory"  themselves!

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/fired-up-dr-andrew-kaufman-is-a-kosher-shill-9-24-20/

The water is being muddied across the board in a multitude of ways as intended imho which leads to defaulting to "authority"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3oNrawEwUrZk/

NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS - A Kaufman

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3

Notice it’s not amongst the main headlines at the moment in the mainstream news though ‘cases’ are creeping up. Potentially waiting until after a certain celebration next week- I would be surprised (and pleased) if we don’t hear much more of it after that !

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I followed the work of Lanka & Perth group in the early to mid  '00's who clearly demonstrated that HIV/aids was a crock.

Now we have a small growing group of terrain theory advocates like Kaufman, Cowen who's views I tend to agree with while simultaneously being aware that others are warning of misdirection which leaves food for thought to some degree, although they appear to buy into viral "theory"  themselves!

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/fired-up-dr-andrew-kaufman-is-a-kosher-shill-9-24-20/

The water is being muddied across the board in a multitude of ways as intended imho which leads to defaulting to "authority"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3oNrawEwUrZk/

NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS - A Kaufman

I don't know enough about those folks to comment unfortunately. Science isn't my thing, so I leave this stuff up to others to look into. I just don't trust that our governments care about us, so I guess I never really felt the need to look into the science that much. My governments hatred towards Brits speaks for itself, and I naturally don't trust whatever they're pushing.

The only issue is the potential for me to be trapped by contrarian thinking, so I appreciate you and others that have looked into the virus part of the scam. I do probably spend too long just looking at the Orwellian mass surveillance aspects of what is going on.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The only issue is the potential for me to be trapped by contrarian thinking, so I appreciate you and others that have looked into the virus part of the scam. I do probably spend too long just looking at the Orwellian mass surveillance aspects of what is going on.

The benefit of a forum with endless perspectives is at the same time a strength and a weakness. Deciphering is the crux!

I think were in for a wild  ride -  c19 jab set the stage with the list of side effects many of which to be used as excuse for further intervention/interference & power shifts.

On the plus side I think that mass non compliance stands more of a chance of gaining ground as Grumpy owl commented earlier.

I cant imagine another ~8 years of this shit! so some traction toward the positive is essential or we will be ground down to nothing.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

I cant imagine another ~8 years of this shit! so some traction toward the positive is essential or we will be ground down to nothing.

Me neither, but I guess it could go either way. People will either get so sick of everything and start disobeying, or they will be so exhausted that they just give up and accept the boot on their necks. Let's hope it's not the latter. I have certainly felt mentally exhausted over recent months, I just carry on out of principle and to spite those that wish to do us harm. lol

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

There is a hell of a lot of BS being bandied around at the moment in the 'Conspiracy' circles: Bluetooth MAC addresses, 5g 'cooking' people from the inside out, etc.

Whether this is planned disinformation or not I suppose we'll never know, but some people need to start using the grey matter before they pass on such rubbish.

For instance, if I was being cooked by microwave radiation then so would everyone else, including the government and their elitist overlords.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1