The McDonald's Meltdown!

1 minute ago, jedidiah said:

Oh I  don’t know; a bit of humour from a lawman describing an absolute entitled fuckwit makes a change from the doom and gloom.

No issue with that, but if you're posting videos...say what they are about, please. Do not expect people to click on random links to know what it's about.

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

No issue with that, but if you're posting videos...say what they are about, please. Do not expect people to click on random links to know what it's about.

I though the title of the video said it all 🤔

• Like 1

Why does this need its own thread all to itself?

why can't it go into the 'minor news items' thread?

also how does this tie into the conspiracy?

and how does it do anything other than bury other good threads in this sub section of the forum that DO tie into the conspiracy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The McDonalds Meltdown...so it was in a Maccy D...and some women got upset over something. Could be anything. TELL US.

The days you spent asking about the video when it would've took seconds to check it out and know.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Why does this need its own thread all to itself?

why can't it go into the 'minor news items' thread?

also how does this tie into the conspiracy?

and how does it do anything other than bury other good threads in this sub section of the forum that DO tie into the conspiracy?

As it is still in it's own thread, I'm thinking none of the moderators currently here, has chosen to move it. I personally don't think 'minor news items' is where it belongs. 

11 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

McDonalds has pulled out of Russia. Could be considered treason as the rates of diabetes and heart disease will plummet there.

Every ‘cloud’ has a silver lining 👍

21 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Sorry not clicking on anything blindly. It's poor forum etiquette.

Can click on a thread, but too lazy to click on a video. Can argue for days on in about a video but not take one second to simply watch the video.🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ibizan Hound said:

Can click on a thread, but too lazy to click on a video. Can argue for days on in about a video but not take one second to simply watch the video.🤔

Nothing to do with laziness. I don't want to watch just any old shit.

I can also decide whether they should be allowed, according to the guidelines. Posting random videos with no details, and always in separate threads, is a waste of bandwidth. 

Like the dude said the title was suffice. You're either interested or you're not. I'm not supposed to summarize a video for a person that is too unintelligent and lazy to click on a video but has the energy to ask ABOUT the video for days. The time it took for you to click on the threat is the same time it take to click on the video. There's no excuse for your laziness.

• Like 2

*  Maybe it would be a good idea to simply let the thread provide the video it does. No point inciting more angst. Lets limit the accusations and leave the thread to be viewed by those wishing to view the video. The way YT/MSM is...the video may have a limited shelflife anyway... Thank You.

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nothing to do with laziness. I don't want to watch just any old shit.

I can also decide whether they should be allowed, according to the guidelines. Posting random videos with no details, and always in separate threads, is a waste of bandwidth. 

Just wow!

On 5/22/2022 at 8:01 PM, jedidiah said:

Oh I  don’t know; a bit of humour from a lawman describing an absolute entitled fuckwit makes a change from the doom and gloom.

The lawman says she got McMad and was acting like a McNut - sometimes as you say humour of any kind is a welcome change. 🤪

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 5:01 PM, jedidiah said:

The situation is currently getting HOT🔥. The girl, Tianis Jones, is taking the Sheriff to court saying that he embarrassed her! Tianis Jones and her lawyer address the "unprofessionalism" of Sheriff Grady.