Have homophobia and misogyny been defeated?

II SAMUEL 1:6 And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

II SAMUEL 1:10 So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that [was] upon his head, and the bracelet that [was] on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

(human dirth charge, precursors) (the philistines fell to the plagues of the ark, some tie this to homosexuality or the uncleanness with a prophets body.................)

II SAMUEL 2:4 And the men of Judah came, and there they anointed David king over the house of Judah. And they told David, saying, [That] the men of Jabeshgilead [were they] that buried Saul.

(King David is called the "King of Judah", when God revealed the plagues of the Ark)

(IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, 5:5, King David is also called the "King of Judah"..............for this reason many people believe another great plague will take place at the end of time) (right now we don't have the pandemic the bible calls for as the marker, but given the evolution of covid19, its very possible, we will have this in a few months years, so very soon)

MATTHEW 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 

MATTHEW 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

(King David was God..........Jesus also was God)

(it was about 490 years from the exodus of egypt to the death of King David (or to the first temple)...............given this fact...............Jesus says it will be about 70 to 77 years after Jerusalem declares its independance..............(after WW2, the jewish people did not beg for mercy, instead they waged war to overtake jerusalem, and to make those minorities slaves, paralleling the events of esther and ezra, when they returned to jerusalem with babylonian slaves).......................from 1948..............2022 to 2028 is within the margin of 77 years)

Humanity has Zero Value with God, that is the theme of the revelation...............that means God values the "SPIRITUAL DIVIDE", more then signs or visions...............in that controversy..................the son of man's lifespan is the only true indicator.................pointing to Ezekiel 4:5-6...............39 years from halley's comet which is 2022 a.d.............which is also my 39 year, technically..............but more importantly, its the 2300 day marker which is not given in a controversy, to Nostradamus's 27 years war in 2028 when the antichrist is defeated.

Edited by mazuzu

On 6/17/2022 at 6:49 PM, Gnostic Christian said:

If fear is not the source of the hate, what is?

Love biases creates hate biases.

Are you suggesting that homophobes love the positives of heterosexuality too much?

Not likely, so what do you suggest is the source ofr the hate?

Regards

DL

It might be disgust? There are more emotions than just love and hate that motivate people, so I don't understand why so many people try to reduce everything down to those particular extremes.

(For the record, I neither love nor hate anyone based on their sexuality unless their actions in specific connection to that intend damaging the innocent).

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 2:47 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

It might be disgust? There are more emotions than just love and hate that motivate people, so I don't understand why so many people try to reduce everything down to those particular extremes.

(For the record, I neither love nor hate anyone based on their sexuality unless their actions in specific connection to that intend damaging the innocent).

I agree.

They do it for clarity and simplicity.

We try to KISS.

Your last is laudable, but not worth anything to the morality of the world, unless you actively speak against the religious homophobia in the right wing immoral religions.

In the moral sense, if you ain't with the gays and women, you are for homophobia and misogyny.

Regards

DL

On 6/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, mazuzu said:

Humanity has Zero Value with God,

You got this directly from the source, God, did you?

If not, what make you think your statement is true?

Fact is, God, not that such exists, would have to values humanity, as only humanity acknowledges the existence of a God.

Regards

DL

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2022 at 10:49 AM, Gnostic Christian said:

If fear is not the source of the hate, what is?

Love biases creates hate biases.

Are you suggesting that homophobes love the positives of heterosexuality too much?

Not likely, so what do you suggest is the source ofr the hate?

Regards

DL

I think I've already established I wouldn't be lending any credence to the term "homophobia". The people I've known who were not fond of homosexuals tend to site their sexual activities as the main source of their dislike. Never have I heard anyone (I've known) say they were afraid of homosexuals, with the exception of a period of time in the Eighties when AIDS was the Covid of it's day. But even then, the fear did not equate to hate so much as disgust. 

Are you having problems with your own feelings of homosexuality? Do you hate yourself as a result? 

Edited by KingKitty

Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2022 at 4:05 PM, Gnostic Christian said:

You got this directly from the source, God, did you?

If not, what make you think your statement is true?

Fact is, God, not that such exists, would have to values humanity, as only humanity acknowledges the existence of a God.

Regards

DL

(Response Legal - Unprovable)

(humanity has no value with god, the only correct answer in humanities dead flesh/field accusation with god is genocide)

(god's cyclical behavior is a form of genoicide, humanity only acts this out, however when humanity performs genocide its only scapegoating, behavior for its pleasure's sake)

1SD211a.jpg

The Human Dirth (nullifying field charge), is like a special black hole, it impacts the planets up to roughly the asteroid belt.....................beyond the asteroid belt, the planetary rings, atomsphere behavior, and particle chains all behave slightly differently..........................

Halley's Comet remains uneffected by its traversing from the earth's negative field zone, in its spectrum of behavior................normally a college or university would teach that, an comet/asteroid behavior would have varience due to the earth's sun, and not the earth, (although evidences suggest otherwise)..................halley's comet had no variable changes, and its held as the clock to mark humanities death.

Most people accept the value that the 1977 WOW SIGNAL..............was entirely the result of halley's comet escaping the black hole charge of planet earth's human dirth charge (HUMANITY HAS NO VALUE WITH GOD)..................it would follow that the super processes in jupiter nullified the earth' dirth charge, and passing that threshold, halley's comet special characteristics re-manifested themselves.

(before humanity is deceased, halley's comet will cross this threshold once again, before humanity is deceased, and we should see this process repeated)

(humanity wants to believe it has no accusation of dead flesh...................or that, jews or minorities have an equal right to live, this is inerrancy...................in reality..................the spiritual divide, makes god's lack or reduced actions in response to the controversy of humanities dirth charge VALUABLE...................humanity pleasures itself with suicide only, and a great deal are saved...............in the mean time...............the judgement is holy, the earth is holy and HUMANITY IS NOT, WITH NO VALUE...............the value of 2300 of daniel or in simple terms 27 years of nostradamus from 9/11/2001 to mark the earth's field excitation god allows cyclically..................then, jewish people and minorities will die in mass but not enough just a great many, so prayer and being faithful, even martyrdom contributes to this euthanasia)

(the argument is legal and provable, but fortunately, billions of lives will be deceased before the next possible of proving the argument is plausible)

Edited by mazuzu