JJ73

Sounds well dodgy to me. 😂

The website even say 'For Schools'

Good pick Hugo.

I haven't watched his channel for a while but he's gone all witchy. lol

Didn't know they did rituals in Davos. I must catch up.😲

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 1:58 PM, JJ73 said:

Well, this is very strange and has shades of MK-Ultra about it.

This bought to mind the Precogs in the film Minority Report 🏳️‍🌈

• Like 3

Back in the day, in Ancient Greece....things weren't so sinister.... therapy was as it should be.

In Ancient Greece for example, there was a type of healing in the temples that some modern scholars interpret as ‘Dream Therapy’. The sick person would go through special cleansing rituals, which included fasting, praying, and purification with holy water for three or four days in the outskirts of the temple. When the person was ready, he was taken to a special area in the temple. In this area the strong energy induced altered states of awareness in which the subject usually experienced
purification dreams, and out-of-body experiences that produced a holistic healing effect on all levels. Calling this ‘Dream Therapy’, is in reality clothing Freud in Egyptian garb and putting him in Ancient Greece! - "Back to a future for mankind"

These temples were, as in Tartaria @alexa , built to produce certain frequencies.

Da DOME with various bits produces healing energy like the power spots. Fascinating.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

These temples were, as in Tartaria @alexa , built to produce certain frequencies.

Da DOME with various bits produces healing energy like the power spots. Fascinating.

Yes, this is all fascinating & new to me, IMO these frequencies were amplified world wide, will have to look into it a bit more.🤔

• Like 1

Is there any relevance of this to project lookinglass,

Or even  Montauk 2023 supposed 23year gate?

Ie I wonder if it's for synthetic digital neural realignment ,entrainment to other entities or something else, Huxley type ?