Is Jordan Peterson Right Here? Do We REALLY Not Know How To Create A Better System?

Truthblast

No, if he says that, I disagree. (I watched most of it)

There are simple things that can be put in place to level up or improve our system.

You didn't say how much better it has to be.

I can think of an easy solution that would distribute wealth more fairly in both Capitalist and Communist systems.

Of course, it would first involve, as sockmuppet stated the other day, the removal of the psychopaths in power.

Developing the system part is easy, putting it in place, freaking impossible with current mindset indoctrinated into society.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

No, if he says that, I disagree. (I watched most of it)

There are simple things that can be put in place to level up or improve our system.

You didn't say how much better it has to be.

I can think of an easy solution that would distribute wealth more fairly in both Capitalist and Communist systems.

Of course, it would first involve, as sockmuppet stated the other day, the removal of the psychopaths in power.

Developing the system part is easy, putting it in place, freaking impossible with current mindset indoctrinated into society.

I actually think that many people are aware to some degree but choose to stay silent out of fear of harrassment, financial ruin or other negative consequences.

The U.S. attacked Iraq and Afghanistan to create WORLDWIDE FEAR in my opinion.

"If we can KILL 20 MILLION PEOPLE on a whim in the Middle East, then surely we can KILL ITTY BITTY YOU AS WELL?"