US media suggests Washington may be plotting ‘apocalyptic’ Nuke false flag, says diplomat

MatrixMan

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

in austin texas

WHY NOW? FEDS CONDUCTING ‘MAJOR RADIOLOGICAL INCIDENT’ DRILL—WHAT ARE THEY PREPPING FOR?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ysk06hQZF8gc/

Dutty bomba,Dirty bomb with low level radioactivity ensuring mass panic...fuck me i could make a dutty bomba with 20 smoke detectors and and camping gaz cylinder  and a bit of heat....Imagine the outright panic if something like that was to happen and the msm with their WILD imaginations were let loose

The convid didn't work as planned,the simianpox is too slow what better than a bit of mass panic over low level specific radioactivity (not much more than background but let the msm rottweilers have it)

Yup...somethings on its way

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The convid didn't work as planned,the simianpox is too slow what better than a bit of mass panic over low level specific radioactivity (not much more than background but let the msm rottweilers have it)

Yup...somethings on its way

I wouldn't be surprised if America nuked itself one day with a low yield nuke or 2. This series always stuck in my mind as a possibility, with operation Northwoods and WMD's in Iraq why not.