UFO captured London

Fluke

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Caught this 2 weeks ago.

It just disappeared shortly after this clip right in front of my eyes. Checked the air tracker and nothing.

Are you talking about the Goodyear blimp or the things flying near it? I saw the blimp the other day.

AAXcik4.img?h=584&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Are you talking about the Goodyear blimp or the things flying near it? I saw the blimp the other day.

AAXcik4.img?h=584&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Fuck sake enigmatic you blew my hoax 🤣😂 yeah 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And you know that how? Also, why call it unidentified if you believe it's alien?

I am an Experiencer. I have had a high number of demonstrations. Many at close range. The phenomenon is neither alien, nor does it have any relation to what humans think they know. It is more than known to me what it is. It doesn't matter which videos I watch, I will always know when it is a real demonstration.

It is everywhere. That certain countries allegedly have more sightings is surely an exaggeration. Most Experiencer will never record their demonstrations on film. Certain Humans will see specific types of demonstrations in their lives. Those who see it as a UFO have never seen that there are even more complex demonstrations. 

1 minute ago, Origin said:

It is everywhere. That certain countries allegedly have more sightings is surely an exaggeration. Most Experiencer will never record their demonstrations on film. Certain Humans will see specific types of demonstrations in their lives. Those who see it as a UFO have never seen that there are even more complex demonstrations. 

On 5/13/2022 at 4:10 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

fhhh.png

Are UFOs just Anglosphere tech or do we just have bloated three letter agencies taking too many reports?

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Is made up like Roswell. Most humans will never disclose what they have experienced. If someone has to study certain contexts, this will only concern them. Just imagine that something knows who would spread it, and exactly they will never know.