Jump to content

New Flat Earth film 'The Next Level'


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

Thank-you for posting this. It was actually pretty good. They really hit all the points the internet experts harp on. I think I knew from studying these arguments from both sides, but what was very interesting for me was the part where we see the sun setting, the zoom is applied, and we then see how far above the horizon that the sun actually is. I am not sure there is a globe argument for that one, but I definitely  could have missed it.

 

The other thing I found interesting was right after, where we watch the sun set from a drone. The globe argument maintains that the sun does not change size in the sky and that it sets because we are rotating backwards. The flat earthers have claimed that it sets because it is moving away and getting smaller until it eventually vanishes. The video showing this really caught my eye and it is another giant indication that something is off.

 

This should begin at 1:11:30. Watch until 1:12:05...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Thank-you for posting this. It was actually pretty good. They really hit all the points the internet experts harp on. I think I knew from studying these arguments from both sides, but what was very interesting for me was the part where we see the sun setting, the zoom is applied, and we then see how far above the horizon that the sun actually is. I am not sure there is a globe argument for that one, but I definitely  could have missed it.

 

The other thing I found interesting was right after, where we watch the sun set from a drone. The globe argument maintains that the sun does not change size in the sky and that it sets because we are rotating backwards. The flat earthers have claimed that it sets because it is moving away and getting smaller until it eventually vanishes. The video showing this really caught my eye and it is another giant indication that something is off.

 

This should begin at 1:11:30. Watch until 1:12:05...

 

 

"I have friends that were down on the beach that saw the sun set from the bottom up?? Thats because they are looking at a span of water with hilll & trees???"

 

Its all perspective bruh.😆

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sun doesnt fade away atall, this guy is clearly bullshitting hard & yet people on this forum will believe this shit, I find it amazing. Whats worse is this guy who claims hes not a flat earther keeps repeating this lie no matter what evidence provided. He even quotes (timestamps) the guy blatantly bullshitting you. Decepticon.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lsu_zsXL_I

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

"I have friends that were down on the beach that saw the sun set from the bottom up?? Thats because they are looking at a span of water with hilll & trees???"

 

Its all perspective bruh.😆

 

 

 

I laughed at the same thing! I watched this a few days ago and did a looking. It turns out this guy is (((David Weiss))) who has admitted to being funded by a Rothschild. He is was exposed as a shill from within the flat earth community. Some of the others in that movie have been exposed as well. Anyone who has looked at 9/11 has seen this same thing.

 

But I was focusing on the actual video and we discussed this idea before. And there are other videos from other people that do show the same things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 2:12 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

Just released

 

 

Omg, I don't know which of those people are the stupidest, "they are keeping it secret because there's more land" and "there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!". "Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!".  "The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!" Dear oh dear...... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 1:20 PM, Nefaria said:

Omg, I don't know which of those people are the stupidest, "they are keeping it secret because there's more land" and "there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!". "Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!".  "The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!" Dear oh dear...... 

That's not really fair. From what I recall, they never said, "there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!" or "Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!" or  "The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!"

 

And while not proof of flat, the more land thing seems reasonable to me based on all the crazy distances that are being videoed and the seemingly impossible horizons that are shown all over the internet.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

That's not really fair. From what I recall, they never said, "there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!" or "Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!" or  "The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!"

 

And while not proof of flat, the more land thing seems reasonable to me based on all the crazy distances that are being videoed and the seemingly impossible horizons that are shown all over the internet.

 

You must of watched a different video, I remember quite clearly hearing them say those things in it.  And you really think that they would be able to keep extra land a secret?  And how exactly does the sun and moon work in your infinite flat earth model?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

That's not really fair. From what I recall, they never said, "there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!" or "Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!" or  "The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!"

 

And while not proof of flat, the more land thing seems reasonable to me based on all the crazy distances that are being videoed and the seemingly impossible horizons that are shown all over the internet.

 

 

Thats the kind of bullshit they come out with all the time, surely youve watched an Eric Dubay video before?? I thought you watched all the cult videos?

Im still waiting for you to explain ships over the horizon, or even the sunset I posted above you ignored as always.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 11:08 AM, Nefaria said:

You must of watched a different video, I remember quite clearly hearing them say those things in it.

I rewatched it. They definetley did not. And it looks to me like you purposely changed their words, thus changing their entire point.

 

Here is what you put in quotes and what they were truly saying...

"there's something magical at the north pole because all compasses point there!"

They actually just point out that all compasses point to our magnetic north. And never claim magnets to be magical in any way.

 

"Those highly inaccurate maps from the 1600s must be right!"

They were pointing out that in many older maps, we see four land masses and water at the north pole, and today the maps show basically nothing. Even google earth in their satellite view just shows us a cartoon of white nothingness.

They never came close to saying "they must be right."

 

"The earth isn't spinning because i can't feel it moving!"

Again, this was never said. They say that we don't feel it, but that is never offered as proof. It's more like no experiment has ever shown any of the motions and several experiments have tried and failed to do so.

 

On 6/25/2022 at 11:08 AM, Nefaria said:

And you really think that they would be able to keep extra land a secret?

At this point, I honestly am not sure. The long distance stuff is really quite fascinating. If the Earth's circumference is really around 25,000 miles, then the Earth's surface must curve a certain amount over any distance. We hear 8 inches per mile squared is a simple way to calculate this and when compared to the actual trig, it works for any of the distances we see in all the photos and videos

 

Here is another one of those black swans that odds was talking about...

 

And here is really good one dealing with just the horizon itself, why people think they see curvature and what the horizon truly looks like at high altitudes from cameras designed to not distort and curve the edges...

 

The guy making the videos above goes by taboo conspiracy and he has much more video showing these exact same problems. Still does not prove flat, but more land? Just maybe? Something is off for sure. Here is one of his compilations with many more of these observations,,,

 

 

On 6/25/2022 at 11:59 AM, oddsnsods said:

Thats the kind of bullshit they come out with all the time, surely youve watched an Eric Dubay video before??

I couldn't sit through 200 proofs, but I read it. A lot was repetitive, but the more land thing? Quite an awesome psyop to hide land and resources if nothing else.

 

On 6/25/2022 at 11:59 AM, oddsnsods said:

I thought you watched all the cult videos?

Lol... like scimandan and professor dave? They are obvious nasa shills and I watched way more of theirs and actually if not for them, I might not even have stumbled on these other channels as the youtube algorithm doesn't seem to allow for that.

 

On 6/25/2022 at 11:59 AM, oddsnsods said:

Im still waiting for you to explain ships over the horizon, or even the sunset I posted above you ignored as always.

I have to the best of my ability. My 1st post here dealt specifically with the sunset problem and I also posted on this on the other thread that is off in some free speech zone.

 

Ships over the horizon? Use a zoom lens and they are still there. These are not magic lenses, they just resolve tiny angles at great distances. Our eyes cannot do this.

 

The sunset when viewed from the beach and from altitude look very different. I timestamped the section in my post above that shows this. You even responded to it.

 

Out of time

What are they hiding?

Later

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just like to add i don't subscribe to the flat earth theory nor do i subscribe to the globe theory...however i do find it interesting to hear different opinions and watch some decently produced video espousing both sides of the argument

 

I prefer the Terry Pratchett theory of a discworld that is not quite flat !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I prefer the Terry Pratchett theory of a discworld that is not quite flat !

do you subscribe to the space/universe/solar system model?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

rewatched it. They definetley did not. And it looks to me like you purposely changed their words, thus changing their entire point.

I know what i heard and what they were implying by it.  Explain how the the sun and moon work in your infinite flat earth, you can't.  I am not going to waste my time arguing over the finer points of some stupid video.  I didn't need to watch it all in order to tell it's complete crap, i have better things to do with my time.  I am also not interested in arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat, I might as well bang my head against a wall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

I couldn't sit through 200 proofs, but I read it. A lot was repetitive, but the more land thing? Quite an awesome psyop to hide land and resources if nothing else.

So you admit Dubay is full of shit & leading the conspiracysheep astray, thanks!

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

 

Lol... like scimandan and professor dave? They are obvious nasa shills and I watched way more of theirs and actually if not for them, I might not even have stumbled on these other channels as the youtube algorithm doesn't seem to allow for that.

I already said I dont care if someones a nasa shill, long as their evidence is legit, which flerthers fail at hard & are mostly decepticons trying to deceive with obvious bullshit, that people get tired of pointing out. Flat earthers are full of shit on so many levels, all they got going for them is persistence.🤑

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

 

I have to the best of my ability. My 1st post here dealt specifically with the sunset problem and I also posted on this on the other thread that is off in some free speech zone.

what sunset problem?

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

 

Ships over the horizon? Use a zoom lens and they are still there. These are not magic lenses, they just resolve tiny angles at great distances. Our eyes cannot do this.

Yet you cant provide one video pointing this out...you provided one which you even admitted wasent over the horizon..so decepticon bullshit to make truthers look like retards. I have a problem with this.

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

 

The sunset when viewed from the beach and from altitude look very different. I timestamped the section in my post above that shows this. You even responded to it.

You are going back to your jew mate again, yet you claimed he wasent your mate & admit above hes full of shit.

I notice you do this all the time to bump threads.

Your momentary lapse of all reason sunset only flat earth shills see, as anyone else who records a sunset sees it set as predicted..only trolly flerthers are experts in every field. Cool story bro!💩

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

 

Out of time

What are they hiding?

Later

 

Braincells from their heads?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nefaria said:

I know what i heard and what they were implying by it.  Explain how the the sun and moon work in your infinite flat earth, you can't.  I am not going to waste my time arguing over the finer points of some stupid video.  I didn't need to watch it all in order to tell it's complete crap, i have better things to do with my time.  I am also not interested in arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat, I might as well bang my head against a wall.

 

I was just like you once, laughed & scoffed at the idea of a flat earth, but having it explained to me by a friend in person I never looked back, my logic sort of kicked in. Once a flat earther always a flat earther. You may surprise yourself one day on how much you already know about a flat stationary earth & what you've been missing out on, as it leads to so many other topics & kinda joins all the dots, well for me anyway. After all, these Elitist's & NASA are all natural born liars.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

The sunset when viewed from the beach and from altitude look very different. I timestamped the section in my post above that shows this.

 

👍 There's an easier way to explain the sun set;

The sun doesn't set. It simply moves too far away to be fully seen by the naked human eye.
But, even after the sun has visibly(to the human eye) set, it can still be seen with the aid of a powerful telescope.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, alexa said:

NASA are all natural born liars.

You are telling me that every single person at NASA is a liar?  That is in itself is completely absurd, never mind a flat earth.  Wouldn't rival space agencies be trying to expose them?  But then you would say "they are all in on it", so it literally runs into hundreds of thousands of people all lying about the same thing?  You're on another planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

👍 There's an easier way to explain the sun set;

The sun doesn't set. It simply moves too far away to be fully seen by the naked human eye.
But, even after the sun has visibly(to the human eye) set, it can still be seen with the aid of a powerful telescope.

 

 

That video is supposed to prove your powerful telescope statement?  A ship in the middle of the ocean sitting on the terminator between day and night?  It actually proves the earth is a globe if everything!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

You're on another planet.

 

Well I'm glad I don't live on your planet, spinning at a 1000 MPH, hurtling through space & with a wobble, how dangerous is this? 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Well I'm glad I don't live on your planet, spinning at a 1000 MPH, hurtling through space & with a wobble, how dangerous is this? 😂

Speed has never killed anyone, it's the sudden stop that does!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...