Face on the moon

China went to the moon and took a picture of a rock? I can not trust the nasa masons or their ilk.

Have you ever heard of crow777? He has an amazing telescope that he has taken moon videos with and they show what is generally now called the lunar wave. This has been replicated several times. The fans of peer-review should wonder how it is possible that no journal will publish any of this.

To make a long story short, the nasa masons freaked out, their debunkers went crazy and here is the debunk to debunks with the actual video included.

I can't explain this, but I'm sure we have moon experts who can.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Crow777 is an occultist. Notice the light house at the start of his videos.

Not saying anything wrong with occultists Masons.🤭

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, endfreemasonscum said:

China went to the moon and took a picture of a rock? I can not trust the nasa masons or their ilk.

Have you ever heard of crow777? He has an amazing telescope that he has taken moon videos with and they show what is generally now called the lunar wave. This has been replicated several times. The fans of peer-review should wonder how it is possible that no journal will publish any of this.

To make a long story short, the nasa masons freaked out, their debunkers went crazy and here is the debunk to debunks with the actual video included.

For once we are in agreement I was interested in this when it was first reported and thought wow ,then utube pulled his entire channel ,I don't know if he is back now I haven't looked ,but I certainly thought the actions of mainstream scientists and utube were indeed strange to say the least

I think the title of the video is a bit misleading as I don't believe crow777 ever said the moon was holographic to my recollection, he was simply asking what the wave was, as to him it seemed like an energy pulse that always came in two's either 1 week before or after the winter solstice.

I mentioned this occurence in the other moon thread

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

There are pyramids on the moon.

Also a tower,

Go to Google Moon, the location is 22°27'28.22"S 45°58'51.44"W

You will see the tower on the Moon, Height approx. 5600m (800mk+-)

On 5/15/2022 at 2:30 PM, endfreemasonscum said:

An amazing video, thanks for posting emf. I remember all the aggro Crow777 got from NASA etc, still, it's nice to see that it hasn't stopped Crows videos doing the rounds.👍