Essential oils that you can ingest

Hi guys...

I'm already taking oil of oregano on a semi regular basis and wondered what brand of oils are pure enough to take orally? I was wondering about clover as at the moment I have a bit of a gum infection near one tooth.

Suggestions would be appreciated (brands and examples of oils that can be good for you)...

Thanks ☺️ 

All of Young's essential oils you can ingest.

IF you really are into essential oils, they have a center in South America where you can get  infused with essential oils for a mega detox.

• Like 1

You may be interested also in sacred oils. I wouldn't ingest these. But I did a course with Felicity Warner who is a Myrrhphore who taught us how to "weave" these into your energetic centers for healing. We used Spikenard (Mary Magdalene used on Jesus to cleanse prior to cruxifiction), Palo Santo (used by South American natural drs) and some others I can't recall now. It was very interesting.

Posted (edited)

Incidentally, if you are UK based and wanted to know how to do it all yourself, The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy used to run excellent accredited courses in London. I haven't checked them recently though.

Edited by Mr H

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I use oregano oil, orally - usually to fight tooth infections.

Pure turpentine gum oil distillate -  interesting stuff and history.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zvwD3FNwbaEO/  Dr Jennifer Daniels

Interesting that the taste & smell strongly reminds me of old sweet shops and their contents, cough drops, gums drops etc

Diamond G Forest products

Edited by zarkov