The Stonemason Orders A Viable Replacement For A Corrupted Hetrosexual and Cisgendered Operated Freemasonic Orders

If you think about this and have put some thought into it where I finally realized why the Freemasons are so corrupted and deep stated is because it's run by people who are from within themselves hetrosexual and cisgendered where they only have one spirit and one gender from within them and that there not capable of ascending into heaven in the least after death and that there only capable of reincarnation on earth unlike those who are intergendered/intersexual men/women and intergendered/intersexual women/men that go between earth and sky but then also sky and earth too easily after death and before birth in that regard. This means that the Freemasons where not meant for the likes of intergendered/intersexual men/women and intergendered/intersexual women/men at all and come to think of it I do recall reading over something on the net a few years ago where the Freemasons where accepting new members from the transgendered communities which having nothing to with the likes of the intergendered/intersexual men/women and intergendered/intersexual women/men of the heavens and the skies above because the evolution is much different between intergendered people and transgendered people in the flesh and blood literally if you examine the science between intergendered people in there genetics and the rest of there body and transgendered people in genetics including the rest of there body then you notice a substantial different between the two literally intergendered people being the people of the god and transgendered people being the people of satan because there technically no different then say the likes of cisgendered and hetrosexual people in there genetics from within there own body literally and that well it needs to be examined under the microscope scientifically in a laboratory. This why I suggest that there needs to be a system that doesn't compliment the Freemasons like the eastern star orders does but something separate from them all together that isn't an esoteric or exoteric order that does occultism and magic behind closed doors that there things inside these hypothetical lodges of stonemasonry like IP cameras that are non networked to the internet where it ensures some level of transparency so that independent auditors can the examine what's going inside those rather plain jane lodges of stonemasonry that would allow both hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women to share the same space with one another instead of being separate from one another. Because the thing that pisses me off about the Freemasons is the gender segregation where the men in Freemasons are only allowed to be in one room with each other and then the women being the eastern star order are only allowed to be in one room with each other and that well I find freemasonry to be non gender inclusive and that well you find that in the churches of Christianity this gender inclusivity where men and women sit in the pews at church with one another and that religions like islam have the men sitting in one room and then the women sitting in the other room listening to the imam giving the sermons in the mosques and that if there was gender inclusivity in any of these mosques then that would be consider an act of blasphemy against allah (swt) and the penalty would death by the sword in the system of islam and sharia law. I mean seriously do not see the connection between gender segregation in Freemasonry and then in islam with the gender segregation does that not tell you something about something where I would think that somebody that hated the idea of having two genders sitting next to each other and having two genders in one body would mean that the founder of Freemasonry and islam hated intersexual men/women and intersexual women/men from the heavens and skies above earth from the stars.   

Posted (edited)

Ideally the stonemason orders should have a solid gray floor and not black and white which I think is absolutely retarded for starters because I'm kind of guy that is not to this duality business of any sorts because duality is a contradiction of itself and that it's a capitulation of itself too this thing called duality where if you don't people to speak in duality then seriously maybe the human race and the rest of the universe should have mouths on there face at all being sarcastic obviously when I say that because I find that the ignorance of what people say when I have spoken about something out of my own mouth I sometimes get accused of speaking in code. When I'm the type to speak in what I consider to be singularities which is straight forward spoken means in which I speak out of my own mouth as a social commentator and that my internet adversaries think that's what I was doing this whole time and that well it was there perception of me. 

solid gray.png

Edited by KeenlyObservant

Posted (edited)

When I say something about IP cameras that are non networked to the internet I mean that should be wired cameras and that somebody should sit there with a computer that has no WLAN or even LAN at all built into it and that well the person watching is somebody from Anonymous just sitting there watching meetings in the back room and yes it's boring as fuck but somebody has to watch what people are doing the lodges and that security team stands or sits there and can intervene if somebody plays a game of deep state, does magic tricks or tries to fuck with the mind of somebody either way it needs to be a fast response.

Then also I would consider having these stonemason lodges put out in rural areas to avoid the corruption of the cities because the vibrations and lightbodies from the cities make people think differently where as they become corrupted by the flows of energy passing through say the lodges of freemasonry and eastern star orders in large urban areas and that well rural areas especially places that hard to get to where you need a 4 x 4 truck to get there and that it's made so that the deep state can't get to these places like having them along dirt roads that sort of thing works great etc.

Posted (edited)

Then the old freemasonic lodges in some regards and that the lodges that where always illegall/illregal like the Scottish and York rite because it was founded by aati/bati, tiki/toki, diki/siki, yati/fati, gati/goti and jati/jobi I figure that putting hidden cameras and all kinds of spy devices but tell them that there not under any surveillance by the state to give the deep state a place to play in the sand like children making sand castles means that these illegal lodges can be used as honeypots against the deep state that founded the Scottish and York rite lodges of freemasonry.

Let them hang themselves with there own rope and put there foot in there own mouths.

Another thing too is founding these orders under the societies act under common laws and that you need to file the paper work with the courts and do it legally/regally please and thank you because seriously these guys like aati/bati didn't care about that system at all with regards the societies acts across the western world when he founded Scottish and York rites of Freemasonry and the Eastern Star Orders illegally/illregally.

Posted (edited)

Then another thing I find arrogant and cocky about freemasonry and eastern star orders is they want you to know yourselves outside of the freemasons or the eastern star orders they would rather you pay them a hundred dollars a month go through some kind initiation process to know yourself from within there system of esoteric and exoteric spirituality and that if you know yourself outside of the freemasons and eastern star orders literally it's a thought crime and politically incorrect to do something like that in the  first place because the proles are supposed to be servants to the people of the deep state.

Posted (edited)

When god of the sky and stars built the apartment building called earth and put tenants on it where god and Jesus came by occasionally to check up on the place to see how the tenants where doing they weren't met with hostility when the was first populated with it's own creations and that after while god's original creations became restless and decided to come up with a means to take ownership of the apartment building called earth by chasing away from the owner called God and it's son called Jesus including it's sons and daughters so they could take ownership of it instead and those people where called the people of satan and the anti Christ who where against it's creations. 

This all happened 4 and half million years ago during a time called the old world order which was a beautiful place to be then anyways

Intersexual Men/Women = People Of God

Intersexual Women/Men = People Of God

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heterosexual/Transsexuals = People Of Satan

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, KeenlyObservant said:

What do you mean - 'people of Satan' do you mean people who are anti-good / anti life or do you actually believe in the christian demi-god Satan, ruler of Hell?

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

The Illuminati is the dead consciousness which is the unconsciousness on the right lobe of the brain of humanity on earth like hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women who are divine positive and negative blooded people on earth who are 46 (XY) males and 44 (XX) females to be exact and what I'm referring to is the unconsciousness (RNA) in the right of the brain which is radical side of the brain.

56 minutes ago, KeenlyObservant said:

The Illuminati is the dead consciousness which is the unconsciousness on the right lobe of the brain of humanity on earth like hetrosexual men and hetrosexual women who are divine positive and negative blooded people on earth who are 46 (XY) males and 44 (XX) females to be exact and what I'm referring to is the unconsciousness (RNA) in the right of the brain which is radical side of the brain.

Can you please provide links to support your various opinions.? It may be helpful in obtaining a response.